Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will The Crypto Market Come Out Of This Downturn?  (Read 227 times)
peach56 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
Merited by tokenmarket (37)

I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

You can refer on crypto market history graph chart and stop wondering why seems everything is going down because there are two things crypto market went down:
1. Every first to second quarter of the year Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market doesn't really pumping and it all started to pump on it's third quarter upto before or end of the year.
2. FOMOs and FUDs, people are getting scared and afraid that crypto market will crash or would end due to fake news coming around.
This quarter is the best time to invest more on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptos because everyone is expecting that almost all Cryptos would rise before this year ends.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
peach56 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

You can refer on crypto market history graph chart and stop wondering why seems everything is going down because there are two things crypto market went down:
1. Every first to second quarter of the year Bitcoin, Ethereum and the whole crypto market doesn't really pumping and it all started to pump on it's third quarter upto before or end of the year.
2. FOMOs and FUDs, people are getting scared and afraid that crypto market will crash or would end due to fake news coming around.
This quarter is the best time to invest more on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptos because everyone is expecting that almost all Cryptos would rise before this year ends.

Yes exactly this is very interesting. On your point why do you think this is? Is there a certain catalyst that makes this happen?? I agree completely with your second point, this is proven fully with recent stats!

bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

We are probably in the last down wave right now.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017?

The crypto markets have achieved that price once and it will achieve that ath again and in fact go much higher. The only thing that is not sure is how much time it is going to take in achieving that. Saying that it will never achieve that price again is like saying that the bitcoin project has failed.
peach56 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

We are probably in the last down wave right now.

Yes I agree... We can see from previous stats that hopefully we are about to see a surge. Do you think ETH is the currency that has most of the main scope from growth out of the main top 5 ? Considering the scalability of all ERC-20 tokens.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

When most of these bigplayers are dong dumping their coins,sooner or later they will buy these cheap altcoins that will result to another market pump this is how the market cycles and you need to adopt in every situation you are into.I am talking about the financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet so you need to be one more step advance with these people so you wont have any problem.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Everyone wants the market to recover in a matter of days. But this will not happen.  Not always a crypto-currency world will be pursued by a white band. Correction will always take place. But as they say, we all believe that the market will soon stabilize.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I have noticed looking back over the statistics through the years that between Jan - March there has been a genuine downturn trend in the crypto markets. We have already had Chinese New Year and multiple hack attempts at such exchanges at Binance, is this the current status-quo now? Will Crypto markets never see the highs of December 2017? My question to my fellow community members is as follows:

When will we see the next surge? Is now the time to buy into alts, BTC and ETH? Are there any indicators such as Hard Forks or new legislation coming in that will transcend Crypto to new heights or back to old lows?

I personally expects the big bump from this June month. Because of the recent big selling from MT Gox there was dump from the past week else we may found the bump more in the chart. However, everytime we see the issues like hacking and regulations on the bitcoin and alts.
In that meanwhile also bitcoin and alts keep on recovering the marketplace.
Once we do not see the group dump and bump together in the market but in these complete three all days fluctuations has been occur on all the top coins together.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eMusic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Beginning of summer time when people are more happy Wink
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

It's been quite bloody the last few months. Total market cap went down over 50% Sad Hopefully, this was it and Bitcoin won't go sub $7,000 anymore.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

When the big players wanted this market to pump that is the only time that they will try to push the market up.I wont be suprised when it is because few days from now it will be the reversal it means that these people are done buying cheap altcoins than their usual prices,they will sell it at the peaks and repeat the process,simple as that.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Everyone will tell you different opinions and predictions but it is up to you to decide is it worth investing in coins right now. You thoroughly explained everything right in your thread so you already gave the answer to yourself. The market has experienced many falls through the years and this fall will turn into the rise within the current month.

You have analyzed the chart flawlessly but don't question the possible highs. They will come again you must just be patient to keep enough of the portfolio to relieve that high.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

My guess is the next surge would be on April when bitcoin recovers. Altcoin will surely suffer another downtrend but if Bitcoin will go up slowly the altcoin would manage to recover. Better buy on the deep nd dont focus on FUD.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Yes, as most of preposters already stated altcoins could continue an upturn from April. Last year it was the same and since April 2017 many cryptocurrrencies multiplied their rates.
You could have a good insight on the history of the altcoins on coinmarketcap and blockfolio (android app).
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

You shouldnt be worried about this fallen market,because you can with these bloodbaths you just need to know how to have perfect entry and exits by doing technical analysis,the market is doing fine it just some correction because these whales and big players dumped their coins and took their profits,sooner or later these people will buy these cheap altcoins and repeat the market cycle.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

It may not come up soon. I don't see news on the horizon that have the potential to move it. Even in the mid term, so we may have to way half an year or even more before something drastic happens and we hit 1 trillion total market cap.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

I will tell you the opinion: I think that for the whole of March, and probably all of April bitocin and other currencies will be very volatile and there will not be strong growth, but I think that from May will begin to grow all coins
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

My intuitive feeling is we will see a huge uptrend in the fall (Sept-Dec).  All it takes is one huge company like Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Ebay, etc. to start accepting some type of cryptocurrency and the market could triple overnight.  It is also possible that this could happen so rapidly that it will suddenly be impossible to acquire any type of mining equipment unless you already had it before hand or are willing to pay $20,000+ for a rig.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

If you look at the last year's chart, then by analogy you can expect an explosion of ETH in a week!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: