Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-03-12] AllCrypto ATTN Media Outlets, this is how you review ICOs  (Read 113 times)
IanDeMartino (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:20 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:13:22 PM by IanDeMartino

Tired of seeing crap review sites that give positive reviews to everything, I decided to try my hand at it. The ICO is officially over now (or will start back up soon, depending on what you read), so a little late, but I will do it again for a current ICO if it does well. Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.allcrypto.com/ico/mark-space-vr-mixed-crypto/

I first noticed a Jaguar/Land Rover logo on their main page, claiming them as a partner. They also announced the partnership in a press release posted on Medium. I found this claim to be somewhat dubious because I couldn’t find a corresponding press release from Jaguar/Land Rover or its Russian division.

I contacted Jaguar/Land Rover’s corporate office and they told me they were not aware of any partnership with MARK.SPACE but got me into contact with their Russian division. The Russian department did say that they talked to MARK.SPACE but also confirmed that they have no such partnership.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: