Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Okay?  (Read 223 times)
hisako (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

OKEx - OK Jumpstart Phase II Rules Announced

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Well Im planning to create a thread where the members can see my works here in this section?
So before on doing that I would like to ask if there will be anyone whose against it?
(This are just some fancy comic things that I will be creating. )
Thanks to this threads that gives me the motivation to do this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3108981.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3066415.0

Is it okay to share you my piece of works?
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Well Im planning to create a thread where the members can see my works here in this section?
So before on doing that I would like to ask if there will be anyone whose against it?

Well sharing something good and has a value for the forum is not a bad things in fact it is encouraged by the community, so you can make a contribution and people can get something from you, but make sure it is a positive things to share.
And to be specific, what work is it? Maybe you can start by posting it and if your works dont belong in here, i guess it can be moved to other section by moderator.

I am watching.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:30:56 PM by DaftAjax

Its ok to share your work here. BUT when I looked at all of the links. Each thread belonged to different members, and you mentioned this line: "Well Im planning to create a thread where the members can see my works here in this section?"

So if I'm correct, these 3 accounts belonged to only one person. Are you aware of this? Having multiple accounts, is forbidden and will face severe consequences.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Thank you sir, and by the way here's one of my work... I know that I cant still add some image here but Ill be leaving the link below

As much as I would like to please your creativity,unfortunately your subject kinda annoys me.You don't really introduce someone into bitcoins and point them towards this forum's signature campaigns as a medium to earn bitcoins.This is what is wrong with every other idiot who happens to the forum in 2018.

Bitcoins can be purchased from exchanges and signature campaigns aren't for everybody.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

There's no harm in sharing a piece of work that can give out substantial information to everyone. This is why forums are made but if you're only doing this just to get merits and rank up for you to be able to participate in a signature campaign and earn money then your doing the wrong thing.

As much as I would like to please your creativity,unfortunately your subject kinda annoys me.You don't really introduce someone into bitcoins and point them towards this forum's signature campaigns as a medium to earn bitcoins.This is what is wrong with every other idiot who happens to the forum in 2018.

Bitcoins can be purchased from exchanges and signature campaigns aren't for everybody.
I concur.
This wrong way of spreading the word out about bitcoin is killing this forum. Good thing the new merit system was implemented to stop spammers ranking up for them to participate in signature campaigns with their shitty posts. This would really make a difference and lessen idiots in this forum.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Its ok to share your work here. BUT when I looked at all of the links. Each thread belonged to different members, and you mentioned this line: "Well Im planning to create a thread where the members can see my works here in this section?"

So if I'm correct, these 3 accounts belonged to only one person. Are you aware of this? Having multiple accounts, is forbidden and will face severe consequences.

The "work" that the OP is talking about is the comics strip he's making and the links that he posted here are the links that made the OP fueled to make a lot of new comic strips since they are asking for arts exchange of Merit.

The OP's post is quite confusing, I interpreted it the same as yours at my first look.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Yes, there are many people personally working to give merits for the quality post. I have went the links you have passed on here. These are working to award the merit but they are looking for the quality posters to share the post to their thread.
I am not degraded and saying that you are not worth to give a quality posts but equip yourself learning more about the bitcoin and blockchain technology. I suggest you the book mastering blockchain which explains you everything about how blockchain works. This helps you give a quality posts(better explanation for the queries) in this forum. Good luck mate.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

You misunderstood the OP, he stated that he got the motivation from the mentioned threads to create his own thread.

He just want to earn merits on his work from the members of this forum by posting his work on a single thread.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Thank you sir, and by the way here's one of my work... I know that I cant still add some image here but Ill be leaving the link below

After i take a look on OP's comic, i agree with Joel_Jantsen, very much. It is better if you make something about history of bitcoin, or technical thing about bitcoin, or trading about bitcoin, or basic things about bitcoin like wallet etc.
Pointing out bitcointalk.org as a place to make bitcoin is not a good thing, besides, this is a forum, and its function is to host people and community to talk and share abuot common things and for this forum it is about bitcoin. The making money part is only the bonus and not everyone can get that bonus.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

You misunderstood the OP, he stated that he got the motivation from the mentioned threads to create his own thread.

He just want to earn merits on his work from the members of this forum by posting his work on a single thread.

Do you ever read previous comments? There was the comment the same like yours just 15 mins before you made yours.
Everyone who readed the OP carefully got that the author gave those links as the example.
I also have nothing against of he  post his art on the forum, but I think Meta is wrong section for such things, Marketplace would suit much better.
elena_rose19

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

You could have used other topic that are more interesting not just spreading the word about joining the bitcoin forum. Try to use you creativity with topic that sre sensible and something that can be useful, everyone will appreciate your work if you do that.
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

This may be contained to the one example, but pushing this forum as a way to make money does a disservice to the site and the real contributors here. Merit was introduced to deter the kind of spammy behavior this cartoon is selling. And no one wants a cartoon to sell something anyway. Cartoons should entertain.

Also, that is clearly copyright infringement on Dilbert.

I recommend you don't share if this is what you are looking to show. You're hitting all the wrong marks and could just end up getting yourself in trouble.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
fromAtoZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Move this from offtipic.
toyaaaaang

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's okay  Smiley
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Nice work, mate! I'm amazed!
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

People use the forum for much more than signature campaigns, but can be a nice way to earn some coins while using it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: