Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payment only?  (Read 2347 times)
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Have you ever paid for goods and services by bitcoin? Have you ever seen someone buy something or go to a supermarket with bitcoin? I like to buy the item that payment payment by bitcoin
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Make BTC payment as fast as possible, your contract is extremely powerful, can be used as a currency and a commodity and also for smart contracts. The smart contract never really took off and other currencies like Ethereum focused their development to specialize in that and basically because of the default platform
Blockchain technology is extremely excellent and Bitcoin is a very classy product of this technology. Bitcoin, if widely used in online payments, would be a revolution in the way people use cryptocurrency. I hope that the day that the world uses Bitcoin in payment will soon happen in the next few years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

I am well convinced that with time bitcoin can be used for all transactions. As for smart contract it does not actually require complicated, advance things. It already incorporated in bitcoin to some extent.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Those tokens cannot beyond bitcoins for what so ever. Bitcoin blockchain is not known for its ability to enable smart contracts.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Companies from different Industries, Political campaigns, and many more Services are accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate source of payment moreover, people around the world have also begun accepting Bitcoin as a medium of exchange, since there are many implications to Blockchain Technology
tranle1267

Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

at now there are many system use blockchain payment like ETH, XLM, NEO... BTC payment is one as them.
Nurshazwani

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institutions or government involvement, the costs of transacting are kept very low.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

As of now I know that BTC is more on Payment. In the future will we utilize a Smart Contract-like?

No Bitcoin is not a payment scheme as others might what to put it. The price is not stable and then the cost of transaction fees. Today its been look as more of a store of value or investments. There's nothing wrong though, but to make it a currency, we need some form of regulations though because it can be adopted globally.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

BTC is actually not very practical for payments and transactions for 2 reasons :

* High transaction costs
* Slow confirmation times
Yes absolutely right! but if you and merchants can use coinbase then it's going to easy and super fast.
Absolutely agree right and your opinion coinbase is the good transaction and super fast for the bitcoin.is the two ways good and easy.
henikensingapore

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

In addition to easy payments, the technology that BTC brings to many other applications where Bitcoin currency is just one of them. For example Application for land registration, notary, contract Intelligent (automatically allow or cancel transactions with some pre-programmed conditions), domain registrations, voting processes, ... when algorithms become more reliable than secondary parties three (which may not be reliable due to corruption). Blockchain technology allows strangers to trade safely without mutual trust.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

I see that bitcoin is more often used for exchange transactions between other coins and low coins. but for the payment is still within the minimum volume limit, because if for payment must involve the approval of various parties.
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Smart contract will be applied in many aspect of life  such as ,cryptocurrency, mediacal industry, supply management, real estate...
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

As of now I know that BTC is more on Payment. In the future will we utilize a Smart Contract-like?

Because of the blockchain bitcoin appeared or was created, correct me if I'm wrong with this thoughts of mind. Then, as time goes by there are many blockchain appeared aside from bitcoin, we have Ethereum erc20, Xem or known as Nem, Neo, Waves, and Xlm or Stellar.
Those are I think in the near future will become more useful in our entire planet.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I also prefer to use bitcoin for transactions because in time as well as other things bitcoin has a better advantage, it's the one that makes the attraction for me.

One of the advantage of it is, doing transactions more easy, or easier in which you do not have to waste more time and do mot waste too much effort. With bitcoin you only need some clicks that will lead you in finishing transactions in an instant. This is the future of everyone I believe.
ivannalog814

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Bitcoin is more convenient to pay for the product, and a smart contract is more suitable for concluding contracts for example for real estate.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

BTC is more than payment bro! BTC has more functions for the future. bitcoin is recognized by many people today as a place to save assets.

the bank has lost, the bank is not a solution for the future. banks cannot make consumers satisfied. and bitcoin will replace the Bank's position.

so, BTC is not just payment.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

smart contracts aren't really complicated things that requires some weird advanced or dedicated thing. it can already be done in bitcoin to some extent. but since bitcoin is a currency having things like what you see today in form of Smart Contracts is not really wise on bitcoin.
On my knowledge bitcoin has limited script possibilities for security so its not possible to create real smart contract in bitcoin.
In ethereum its possible, because they have more advanced script but with possibilities comes also harm/danger. Ethereum faced many critical bugs that bitcoin didn't. Bitcoin is more about reliability and security than innovation. Im for caucious aproach.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

The slow conformation times and the transaction cost are a big hindrance to bitcoins usefulness in day to day situations. It is fine for big ticket items-such as real estate where the paperwork can take weeks or even months, but it needs to be a whole lot faster and cheaper to take it mainstream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

BTC is actually not very practical for payments and transactions for 2 reasons :

* High transaction costs
* Slow confirmation times
The reason for the high transaction costs and slow confirmation times is because of the block size which is very small and thus makes the network congested with unconfirmed transactions which drives the costs up,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Bitcoin for now is good for payment because the value is low. They are still in the stage of recovering.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: