Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][SYNTERA] Syntera sharing coin  (Read 3861 times)
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

nice idea but  need more specific details about this project,i hope that it run it smoothly

Very soon it will be possible to read the white paper  Cool
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I agree with others that your idea is brilliant but i have some bias mind towards this project, at first your distribution chart does not include bounty reserves which is not good enough, secondly; where did you get the 20K ssc you are using for airdrop because your sharing distribution is already 100% and lastly giving people 0.5 ssc is not worth it unless your token will be worth a minimum of $2.

Hi tinyteapot! Thank you for your opinion! We take 20K SSC from Partners $ Advisors, because everyone who joined our chat becomes our partner. The price of coin in coming months after ICO will be $7.
Muelcassiano

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

This Project has an interesting concept, the information is clear and direct in the forums, website and other social networks.

The project presents transparency and objectivity, with clear, acceptable and at the same time ambitious ideas.

What really caught my attention here was the Roadmap, in addition to the development prospect the team makes visible what their targets are to achieve and this shows seriousness and commitment towards investors. Congratulations! I like what I'm seeing here, made me consider the possibility of investing in this project with long-term thinking.

Once again Congratulations and success!

Peace!  Cool
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

This Project has an interesting concept, the information is clear and direct in the forums, website and other social networks.

The project presents transparency and objectivity, with clear, acceptable and at the same time ambitious ideas.

What really caught my attention here was the Roadmap, in addition to the development prospect the team makes visible what their targets are to achieve and this shows seriousness and commitment towards investors. Congratulations! I like what I'm seeing here, made me consider the possibility of investing in this project with long-term thinking.

Once again Congratulations and success!

Peace!  Cool

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Don't forget to join us our Telegram chat, Facebook and Twitter.

SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:08:32 PM by SYNTERA

The Road To Success. Syntera Shares Future Plans

New projects pass a long path from the idea to the working product. Syntera has started its way and there are more things wait ahead.
For the past year, our team has worked a lot on the platform and we have already done many things:

• Construction of the mining farm in Russia and Canada
  • Development of the own blockchain
  • Private Token Sale
  • 10 million tokens sold in 1 hour
  • Website launch

We have achieved great results so far and would to tell more you about the future plans of our project.
The next huge step is the start of Token Sale on April 1, 2018. 15 million tokens will be available for purchasing. We are expecting the cost of the Syntera Sharing Coin (SSC) to be $300 by the year 2020, with a gradual growth equal to $15 and $50 on 2018 and 2019, respectively.
Hedge Mining Program, P2P Exchange are planned to be launched in the Q2 of 2018. The Hedge Mining Program will give an opportunity to refine users finances and P2P Exchange will allow to buy and sell cryptocurrencies directly on the platform. We also believe that it will be about time for CoinMarketCap to list SSC.
In 2019 Syntera plans to go global. SSC is expected to be accepted by 100 online and offline stores and get to the Top50 on CoinMarketCap.
Syntera is a promising project with ambitious goals and the team of true professionals, who love what they are doing. Check out our website to get more information about Syntera and follow the news!

susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

a project with a promotional program with a lot of coin allocation and a very clear way to get this coin, but how much the price of coins when ICO begins?
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:08:54 PM by SYNTERA

a project with a promotional program with a lot of coin allocation and a very clear way to get this coin, but how much the price of coins when ICO begins?

Hi susunyonya! This information can be found on our website.

SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Can you explain me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without prior registration investors will be able to participate as well?

Hi alatumhar! Please explain your question, thanks.
jolet

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

dev make spreadsheet is bad choise coz some one make my data, my real data no: 39 , and fake account no:131
Salmadevaro

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

Nice design and Outlook , but why is there give a little coin for the support( ready to advertise reposts,retweets in social networks)))
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

dev make spreadsheet is bad choise coz some one make my data, my real data no: 39 , and fake account no:131

Hi jolet! Thank you for your help! But do not worry, in order to avoid repetition the list will be filtered automatically after the end of AirDrop  Wink
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

Nice design and Outlook , but why is there give a little coin for the support( ready to advertise reposts,retweets in social networks)))

Hi Salmadevaro! Thanks for the feedback! At the moment, we do not plan to launch a bounty company. Maybe we'll make something similar later =)
Ahmedbaloch

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Nice project
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Hey developers.Explain to me what is the main idea of your platform?

Hey! Syntera is the blockchain platform based on sharing economy. We form trust between the participants, using smart contracts for interaction. In this way, we create Syntera Marketplace - the world first platform where customers can buy any goods without intermediaries for cryptocurrency. More information can be found on our website or in white paper.
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:09:44 PM by SYNTERA

3rd April - 2nd Round Of Token Sale Is About To Start

Dear friends! The 1st round of Token Sale was completed ahead of the schedule. 500.000 SSC were sold out within 5 min! No worries, you still have a chance to participate in the next round of sale.

The 2nd round of Syntera Token Sale will start on April 3. The price of one token for the next 2 days is $1,05. There will be a possibility to buy 500.000 tokens. Take your chance and get Syntera tokens!

Meanwhile our team has hold Syntera Business Meeting in Singapore, where we were able to introduce the project to the audience of crypto-enthusiasts, tell more about the platform and its possibilities. We would like to share a short video of the meeting, check it out!   

Don’t miss the start of the 2nd round of Token Sale! Join one of the most promising projects in the blockchain world!

SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Syntera airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/syntera-ssc/

Support by joining them! All the best.

Thanks for your support! If you need anything from us, please contact us in telegram or on the website.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Is there way I could help project?
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Is there way I could help project?

Hi Kat_messy! We would welcome and appreciate any help at this stage of our project. Just letting your friends know about us is already a big deal. If you have any suggestion, please, PM us here or use any of the official channels on our web site. Thank you!
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

How many SSC to ETH? The number of SSC received by airdrop participants is low
SYNTERA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:10:13 PM by SYNTERA

Sold Out! 2nd Round Of Token Sale Ended In 17 minutes

We cannot believe that it has happened again. Only 17 minutes after the 2nd round of Token Sale has started all tokens were sold out!

Syntera team would like to say “Thank you” to each contributor for your great support. Only together we can make the project better!

Follow the news, the next round of sales will be announced soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: