Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public knowledge of BTCP exchange progress  (Read 55 times)
ramzi4 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Saw this posted by a user called "Bings" in the bitcoin private telegram. Thought it'd be good to share here.

Bings: Public knowledge sheet on EXCHANGE progress for community support purposes

The Bitcoin Private project is bound by NDAs and exchange listing policies to not speak about them at all without prior consent. Release of any confidential information prior to consent from the exchange team will result in outright denial of our application. Below is information that we have been able to share.

Here is the information we have received consent to inform our community of:
HitBTC - Will list BTCP by the end of March, 2018
Bittrex - Miners sending coinbase funds to their exchange caused their ZCL wallets to be unusable when they were flooded with withdrawals on Feb 27. Accordingly, they credited their affected Zclassic users with Bitcoin Private. Withdrawals of Bitcoin Private should be available soon.
TradeSatoshi - Supported the fork from ZCL and BTC. Listed Bitcoin Private.
Binance - An application was submitted in early February for Bitcoin Private.
KuCoin - An application was submitted in early February for Bitcoin Private. We are currently communicating with them.
A new exchange based on Nano trading pairs, called Nanex, approached the community via our subreddit on March 7, 2018. Due to overwhelming community support, they listed BTCP on March 8, 2018
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

I do believe that Kucoin and Hitbtc will list BTCP. They are listing almost everything new to gain traffic and volume.

However, I don't believe that Binance and Bittrex will do it anytime soon, if ever, and their names are used only for price pump.
ramzi4 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

I do believe that Kucoin and Hitbtc will list BTCP. They are listing almost everything new to gain traffic and volume.

However, I don't believe that Binance and Bittrex will do it anytime soon, if ever, and their names are used only for price pump.

you are right with Hitbtc and Kucoin .. but why not binance and Bittrex !  they listed BTG and BCH before and they are nothin comparing with BTCP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: