Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction of Bitcoin price in 2018  (Read 241 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

I would be surprised if Bitcoin doesn't reach $40k sometime this year... 

Well, bitcoin can hit that level for sure. I’m still with bitcoin and I know he can survive on this, give 2-3months and the price of it is surely pumping hard, its a matter of time but we will arrive on this level safely.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Worldwide famous Economist, Established business person,Entrepreneurs and many more profile who's are related with digital currency are giving Bitcoin price prediction for 2018.Someone predict Bitcoin will break all past price records in 2018 and someone saying Bitcoin will decrease too much in price.probably Bitcoin has already been a method of transaction and payment.whats your price prediction about Bitcoin?will crypto king lose his kingdom or make a Revolution.
It is a well known fact that nobody can say exactly how will be price for Bitcoin, but you know it is a troubled season. Instead of listening of others keep doing your own bisnes. In case of loosing your investment don't blame others, because you will feel sorry bad for not listening to your own ways. If we look at the future of Bitcoin,without interfere of governments for cryptos, does look like a bright future.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Well, bitcoin can hit that level for sure. I’m still with bitcoin and I know he can survive on this, give 2-3months and the price of it is surely pumping hard, its a matter of time but we will arrive on this level safely.
$40,000 for this year is for sure? Nah, I don't think it's going to happen. We are still far from that price and bitcoin needs to pump that much first before saying that it's possible to see it @ $40,000.

in my opinion, bitcoin by the end of 2018 can and it is possible to reach $ 50K
Too high prediction, I'm trying to be optimistic but these prices are really high IMHO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

I think all holders have the same hope that it will make a big kick this year. Normal. They want their profit. But who knows? No one knows if it will or not. Everything is just speculations.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

everyone knows that the bull market will happen at the end of the summer season. this significant crash will bring the bitcoin price to a figure above $ 22k in 2018. OMG, I can not wait to see the price I expect so far.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

Late 2018 : $20.000 at least. I think we will see a bull market after this summer, so till that time bitcoin can really crash a lot but it does not take much time for it to crash to $4K or rise to $20K, so everything is possible in this year.

I've read in some threads that the bull market will happen after the summer, but not just the bitcoin that will increase drastically ETH will also increase until 201-225% is not so clear from this news but there are many discussions about the same increase magnitude

actually nothing is impossible about bitcoin prediction, if we check the history of bitcoin last year, it hits the highest price in the midst of september to december. so we can really never tell when we be the right time again that bitcoin will pump up continously.  the clear is,  Wink bitcoin is volatile so it means you can still gets high profit in the perfect time of selling.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

I have read that bitcoin would reach the $14,000 mark by mid-2018 and hoping that bitcoin will break through the $100,000 barrier within the next year.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I think making such forecasts is now a bit complicated, the prices are a little unpredictable to accurately name them
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Late 2018 : $20.000 at least. I think we will see a bull market after this summer, so till that time bitcoin can really crash a lot but it does not take much time for it to crash to $4K or rise to $20K, so everything is possible in this year.

I've read in some threads that the bull market will happen after the summer, but not just the bitcoin that will increase drastically ETH will also increase until 201-225% is not so clear from this news but there are many discussions about the same increase magnitude

actually nothing is impossible about bitcoin prediction, if we check the history of bitcoin last year, it hits the highest price in the midst of september to december. so we can really never tell when we be the right time again that bitcoin will pump up continously.  the clear is,  Wink bitcoin is volatile so it means you can still gets high profit in the perfect time of selling.
The fact is that I do not pay attention to any forecasts regarding Bitcoin, especially after it dropped below 10,000 dollars. The forecasts were quite different. And it seems to me that in the end of 2018, we will not see growth of even more than 11,000 or 12,000 dollars.

]
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

Worldwide famous Economist, Established business person,Entrepreneurs and many more profile who's are related with digital currency are giving Bitcoin price prediction for 2018.Someone predict Bitcoin will break all past price records in 2018 and someone saying Bitcoin will decrease too much in price.probably Bitcoin has already been a method of transaction and payment.whats your price prediction about Bitcoin?will crypto king lose his kingdom or make a Revolution.

I predict the price would hit minimum $29K by end of December 2018. Bitcoin value was at just $1000 in 2017 and it hit around $21k in December 2017. Almost 21 times higher than January's price.  We are at good stage from January 2018 though it seems we had a great fall.Hope to have a massive growth in this December.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

The price of bitcoin reach 20k in the December 2017.And due to FUD in the market and some fake news ,the price of bitcoin start to decrease. At last it reach the lowest dump of 7000$.
After this April we can expect the huge price raise in the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will crossed the peak of 30,000$ by this year end.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀