Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:59:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Unsuccessful  (Read 432 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

What happens to the tokens/coins once an ICO company decides not to continue?

well, what makes you think like that? Are you a newbie, or?
every technological development will be accompanied by new innovations on each crypto. ico, is part of the revolution of bitcoin. new innovations are born and presents different ideas. Of course, many of the ico have no good future. with this we must be more thorough again to learn and analyze it if interested in investment.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

nothing. just disappears. maybe she did not create any tokens. And those companies that are already traded, then simply depreciate.

RonaldTerry000 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

well, what makes you think like that? Are you a newbie, or?
every technological development will be accompanied by new innovations on each crypto. ico, is part of the revolution of bitcoin. new innovations are born and presents different ideas. Of course, many of the ico have no good future. with this we must be more thorough again to learn and analyze it if interested in investment.

Yes, I'm new to Crypto and I got questions regarding how stuffs work. Just wanted experienced members share their knowledge so I can learn more.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

In my view, it is a good company for bounty hunters and I am working with them already. I already got my first bounty payment through their platform.
Jones12

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

There are so many reason behind that if the soft cap not fullfill and the project was not good then it will always fall. most of the new ico are faceing this problem so before i invest any new altr i try to check  this things like road map, dev team, vision, and the market popularity.
Vcam76

Activity: 350

INGOT Coin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Usually they will burn their token because their token will have not price. They are also will send back all money of all investor that have invest to their project. In other case, the scam project will not recover investor money. So, we must decide to find legit ICO project before take a part.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
RonaldTerry000 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Once the ICO didn't met the soft-cap they will eventually end this since they won't have a fund to continue on the project. Some really burn their coins then return the money to investors. Some continue but this is bad because the coin will no longer have a value. In worst cases, if you encounter a scam they will just run with the money.

If they burn the coins(you're talking all coins here?) how will they be able to return the money to investors then?
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

I guess nothing happens and investors just lose money, as well as bounty participants. But thanks for writing that in some occasions you can get the money back.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

If a company has great prospects and has ready-made developments, then it can not just decide to stop working on the project. Sometimes, when some employees lose motivation, they can leave the project and new professionals will come instead.
 So, if you have invested your money in a reliable altcoin, then do not worry that the project team will stop working on it.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Once the ICO didn't met the soft-cap they will eventually end this since they won't have a fund to continue on the project. Some really burn their coins then return the money to investors. Some continue but this is bad because the coin will no longer have a value. In worst cases, if you encounter a scam they will just run with the money.

If they burn the coins(you're talking all coins here?) how will they be able to return the money to investors then?
If a good ICO project does not sell enough tokens over the soft cap, then they will pay back to the investors. If they cheat, then you lose money.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

if you think altcoin is unsuccessful, you better to stop doing this crypto. why?? because all altcoin can give profit to the user even if the profit is too low. altcoin is alternative like in our way or highway in road, if the main road have a heavy traffic there's a lot of alternative routes for the rider and actually to the commuters like me. because as a commuter i can siggest to my driver to take or to find another alternative routes specially when i'm late in my work hehehehe

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

I just recently joined one bounty program that they were not able to hit their soft cap. They immediately sent out announcement apologizing to all contributors of what happen. Then a day after they started to refund the investment of investors. As for us bounty hunters, it was clear from the beginning that if the ICO fail then payment for bounty will not happen. It was sad but that how it goes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

when they decide not to continue then we can do nothing.
I had altcoins that were useless until today so they're just sitting on my wallet and what I did is to create another wallet and transfer my altcoins that has values.
failed altcoins like Tangerine Exchange, AltOwl and other 3 which I forgot their coin names.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

I just recently joined one bounty program that they were not able to hit their soft cap. They immediately sent out announcement apologizing to all contributors of what happen. Then a day after they started to refund the investment of investors. As for us bounty hunters, it was clear from the beginning that if the ICO fail then payment for bounty will not happen. It was sad but that how it goes.

I've been joining a lot of signature campaigns since last year so I've been in this kind of situations that the only option we can do is to find another bounty campaigns and start over.
we should understand that sometimes things won't go well according with our visions but we just trying to join a lot of Bounty campaigns in order to collect new altcoins as many as we can while we are still able.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

If the projects are fairly legit then they will decide to return the funds from the investors. They do this by allocating all the equivalent funds that were invested into their projects and they will refund the amount on the address from where they received the funds so that no can cheat on them. However I started my sentence with one important word and thats "legit". To be frank with you not all of them are so caring to refund the money. Most of them will give some reason and may go dark in the time to come. That is from where the scam starts and we get no choice but to forget about these projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: