Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:00:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi identified, but its not HD Moore!  (Read 16644 times)
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:20:26 AM

The only reason to identify Satoshi is to use his humanity to discredit Bitcoin.
Exactly... and to distract from understanding Bitcoin for what it is and isn't— whatever it's creators motivations were Bitcoin is an open and transparent artifact, I feel that we've been blessed beyond belief that when we argue about Bitcoin those arguments can be settled simply by the fact of what it is and without endless appeals to authority and speculation about its creators intentions. Bitcoin is what Bitcoin does. Fixing on its creation sullies it.

This is somehow a work of someone who's job is doing things to people like David Petreaus. Discredit and conquer.
manfred (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:26:15 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 09:53:35 AM by manfred

|}ruid is Dustin trammell

Dustin D. Trammell, thanks (:

secondly H.D moore is I)ruid not I}ruid ... check your 'blast from the past link http://druid.caughq.org/ it clearly shows a bracket ) not code-end }

so here  goes again
I BRACKET ruid =H.D Moore - no link to bitcoin
I CODE END ruid = Dustin Trammell - helped satoshi, GavinA and others

Incorrect.  I am both I)ruid and I}ruid.  I)ruid is the correct spelling.  I use the alternate I}ruid spelling on IRC due to the IRC protocol not allowing the close-parenthesis character ")" to be used in nicknames.
Same is true for HD Moore he is both I)riud and I}ruid and you most likely you know him personally as you have been a business partner at the LoneStarBitcoinExchange and other ventures. You also reside in Austin, Texas, should we call it right hand man.
I did however work with him via email on the first few versions of the client, testing and reporting bugs and suggesting additional features.
p2pbucks

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:37:41 AM

Satoshi identified by you ? now Wat? Keep on acting drama , dude  Grin
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:56:19 AM

Ppl are busy buying and selling these days... Noone has time for satoshi  Embarrassed

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 03:56:23 PM

It's that time of week again!

Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:00:50 PM

Haruhi Suzumiya is Satoshi.
manfred (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:49:37 PM

Incorrect.  I am both I)ruid and I}ruid.  I)ruid is the correct spelling.  I use the alternate I}ruid spelling on IRC due to the IRC protocol not allowing the close-parenthesis character ")" to be used in nicknames.
All it translates to is that you are his 5/8, right hand man, sidekick, business partner or whatever u like to call it. There are't to many people around who would be in any way associated with an address that received coins when the blockchain was less than 2 weeks old.
Dustin D. Trammell  Entrepreneur and Security Researcher,  HD Moore Information security researcher and programmer both reside in Austin Texas, both where active in the Austin Hackers Association way back in time and worked you with him via email (as u claim) on the first few versions of the client, testing and reporting bugs and suggesting additional features.
Lets call a spade a spade, a white had hacker is Government friendly (Kahoots) and a hacker against the hacker.
Your profile registration date is interesting, June '11 is just the time when some of those coins where sold, u certainly weren't a newbie to bitcoin(talk) at that time.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 06:00:35 PM

Satoshi identified: "insert name of person who is really good at computing here"

// logicfail

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:01:36 PM

Satoshi identified: "insert name of person who is really good at computing here"

OMG, the Woz is Satoshi?
bitjoint

Activity: 333

Commander of the Hodl Legions

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:34:34 PM

OMGz! Satoshi identified! here's the proof!

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 06:52:51 PM

OMG, everyone stop using Bitcoin now.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:03:30 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 07:15:30 PM by franky1

time of posting pic coincides with the MTGOX drop for $160 to below $150

Edit ( meant as a joke, as some people take things a little too seriously sometimes.... if it wasn't obvious as a joke then please now relax that you now know it wasnt a serious market affecting event that will cost you dearly)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:37:06 PM

Edit ( meant as a joke, as some people take things a little too seriously sometimes.... if it wasn't obvious as a joke then please now relax that you now know it wasnt a serious market affecting event that will cost you dearly)

So I just sold all my coin for nothing? Aw shucks....
(/sarcasm)

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
bitcoinstarter

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:31:56 PM

(/sarcasm)

...And I bought your coins!
zeetubes

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:22:19 PM

Are you saying that Al Gore didn't invent bitcoins?
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:25:30 PM

(/sarcasm)

Too bad, I executed a MITM attack and now all your coins are belong to me!

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
dustintrammell
VIP

Activity: 156
Merit: 103

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:17:15 AM

Same is true for HD Moore he is both I)riud and I}ruid and you most likely you know him personally as you have been a business partner at the LoneStarBitcoinExchange and other ventures. You also reside in Austin, Texas, should we call it right hand man.

Still incorrect.  HD and I are not the same person.  HD does not use an alias as far as I'm aware.  I do know him though, we both live in Austin and have worked together in the past (:

Dustin D. Trammell
Twitter: @druidian
PGP: E0DC F55C 9386 1691 A67F FB18 F6D9 5E52 FDA6 6E16
dustintrammell
VIP

Activity: 156
Merit: 103

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:22:56 AM

All it translates to is that you are his 5/8, right hand man, sidekick, business partner or whatever u like to call it. There are't to many people around who would be in any way associated with an address that received coins when the blockchain was less than 2 weeks old.

So what makes you think the he would be any more likely to be around and associated with it more than I? (:

Dustin D. Trammell  Entrepreneur and Security Researcher,  HD Moore Information security researcher and programmer both reside in Austin Texas, both where active in the Austin Hackers Association way back in time and worked you with him via email (as u claim) on the first few versions of the client, testing and reporting bugs and suggesting additional features.

HD, Tod Beardsley, and I all co-founded AHA! (the Austin Hackers Association) many years ago.  All three of us still attend the monthly meetings.

I'm sure I still have the emails between Satoshi and I around somewhere, perhaps I'll write a blog post about them someday...

Lets call a spade a spade, a white had hacker is Government friendly (Kahoots) and a hacker against the hacker.
Your profile registration date is interesting, June '11 is just the time when some of those coins where sold, u certainly weren't a newbie to bitcoin(talk) at that time.

You seem to know an awful lot about me and my Internet habits...  Such an authority! (:

Dustin D. Trammell
Twitter: @druidian
PGP: E0DC F55C 9386 1691 A67F FB18 F6D9 5E52 FDA6 6E16
razorfishsl

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:35:52 AM

I think at this point, even if the real Satoshi came forward with proof of who they are no one would believe them.
LOL what if it's actually Josh or Yifu  Undecided

Highly unlikely..

Like the high jump there is a certain bar height that is needed for the Olympics , fortunately people with broken poles would not qualify.

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:07:11 AM

(/sarcasm)

Too bad, I executed a MITM attack and now all your coins are belong to me!

Too bad that my brainwallet is encrypted. Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: