Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:33:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any valuable airdrops?  (Read 970 times)
dubao123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

if I talk about airdrop I apologize because I'm not very interested in it because maybe it can be said that airdrop that has valuable value is about 100: 1, and it makes me feel less trust to airdrop.

Most of the people don't have any good thought about the Airdrop because of many of them will don't have any value after listing. This makes me nervous and not showing any interest towards the Airdrops.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

Check the DeepOnion they have weekly Airdrops.

That's a signature campaign and not an airdrop  Wink (They only call it airdrop)
... and only profitable for those who joined way earlier.
Yep, i missed it before.

Also its really hard to find a valuable airdrop in this forum, only around 1-2% from the whole airdrop is really valuable.
Most of them just want to farm the people's data.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

SSOT health airdrop will be worth something. However you cant lay to airdrop if you want money especially when market going down like this. Mostly the good airdrop comes from very good developer which have a vision for their project like deep union, stellar ( 2014 airdrop ) and ripple ( 2014 air drop too )
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

Bitcore does a weekly airdrop which has been increasing since December or something. Not sure what % it is at right now but it must be 6-7% weekly drop on your balance now. Pretty good if you ask me, and it isn't a crap token either but a real coin.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

MTC is fair distribution based on a new coin generation system called proof of promotion called POP. Controlled by Jarvis AI - artificial intelligence using time dilution technology the system will distribute free MTC to up to 100.000 people based on IP address and proof of promotion instead of miners proof of work. They say they will use AI for machine to machine (not sure what this means) transactions. Marinecoin Sort of basic articial [artificial] intelligence. Who knows what the value of the coin will be, but all cryptocurrency is time tested borrowing from Bitcoin code base. Details: marineco.in.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Its feel like most of the airdrops aren't worth anything now. They barley give out something like 3 dollars or 4 dollars and for that they ask twitter, Facebook and many other things .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

to be honest, i do not like airdrop so i dont have any information about them. But I wanna recommend you that most of them are scams. If they request you have to give your personal data, you should not join.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Hey there,

Any airdrops of good value happening right now? Either by refferal program or by other coins airdroping to holders?
I repeat, of good value.

I know that Oyster Pearls will airdrop Oyster Shells on 6 of april. Same supply, 1:1 ratio.

Thanks a bunch.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Airdrops lately have been a sham. Many of them are from dead projects and in the end your clog you MEW with shitcoins. For me, they're a complete waste of time and effort. Gone are the days when it used to be worth something.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

usually you never know which airdrop will go up so it's more of a matter of luck
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

I do not recommend you to waste your time with Airdrops. If you want to make money, join bounty campaigns or invest some altcoins. You can't make money with airdrops Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Airdrops are a waste of time. 98 out of 100 are not sending your money anyway. You have to fill in hundreds of blank forms. If your coin comes, it will not even pay. There's no point in killing time

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

is bounty and airdrop not same? i thought theyre same im newbie Smiley
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

is bounty and airdrop not same? i thought theyre same im newbie Smiley

Yes bounty and airdrop are not the same but the only common on this two is that they are both good source of earnings. Bounty are more bigger earning than airdrop but bounty needs some time to work for it unlike airdrop that only one application can be enough to receive your coins.

tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Given the question of airdrop and the answers of all of you, it makes it easy for me to find valuable airdrops. Because before I hard to find it.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Awards for airdrops are very small. I tried to take part in them, but the earnings are very small, my own time resource is too valuable.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115745 this program was great and i think our developer was good because of our many advertisement in socials medias.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Any valuable airdrop in April ? Can somebody suggest some? I'm recently take part in Friends and Gladius but still didn't get anything

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Any valuable airdrop in April ? Can somebody suggest some? I'm recently take part in Friends and Gladius but still didn't get anything

The Castle Airdrop Project has a task-oriented airdrop going on right now.  The goal of the project is for other coins to use the platform to distribute their coins via airdrops.  In other words, if you have CSTL in your wallet, you will get free airdrops when those other coins decide to airdrop.  It's a pretty easy way to participate.  No brainer as far as I'm concerned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: