Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:07:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any valuable airdrops?  (Read 970 times)
Seguraliezl00

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Now a days  i think that airdrop is not so valuable unlike before because as I Experience I joined so many airdrop and some of it I receive  tokens while  some are not. You can not depend on it for a long while if you really want to earn money then all you need to do is join signature campaign and any social media that I guarantee there is sure money at the end.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Dfinity will be the best airdrop - they promise 500$ and more for the members
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Dfinity will be the best airdrop - they promise 500$ and more for the members

Yes, there will not be one in any Airdrop anymore. That would give $500 per person, you need to have the number of students was severely restricted. In the end, what do we see now? There are 10000-50000 participants in each Airdrop.

rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

15,000 ALX token airdrop: https://algebraix.io/beta

Bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.msg32852311#msg32852311
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

right now ,there are no valuable airdrops and don't think it'll ever be . projects need money to continue developing.only airdrops that are worth is that from forked coins and you must have the coin in your wallet in order to receive the forked airdrop.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

I think we need to wathc for the Airdrop and by luck few may be successful and many are not up to the mark. I randomly select those Airdrops and 10 out of 2 will pay and that too a little amount which we're getting free. We cannot predict any Airdrop to be successful in the initial stage and the growth potential of the project will yield Airdrop distribution to the luckiest persons joined in it.
onebtcforlife

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Awards for airdrops are very small. I tried to take part in them, but the earnings are very small, my own time resource is too valuable.

Awards for the Airdrops very small and sometimes it is not possible for us to transfer and sell them in the market of low-value trading cannot be exchanged because there is a fee included for every transaction.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Various kinds of airdrops programs are currently running but often coin airdrops is very small exchange value leave it better just leave coin airdrops.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

I think now almost 90% of airdrop just phishing and scam. Don't hear about some profitable airdrop for months
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

I think now almost 90% of airdrop just phishing and scam. Don't hear about some profitable airdrop for months
I can heartily agree with you on that - majority of these so-called airdrop are either phishing, scamming, or mining data. They are no longer worth the 20 seconds to fill any more on the off-chance that this could be the right now
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

At these days a lot of project doing airdrop instead of bounty, so you can research new icos and you can find good airdrop, they can get good money I guess.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

You can follow tokendrops here.. they do airdrops on a regular basis!

Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

Ys there is one right now and currently ongoing and have several Airdrops everyweek where u can get 1k-2k THUGS weekly, What makes them more valuable is that they are already Listed on several exchanges, Try them now and get your FREE THUGS and trade them or hold them, do it fast and do it now, dont think twice when something is free and have an amazing team😊
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I think UbiatarPlay airdrop is valuable. They give 130 Ubiatar coins and they are going to sell UAC token for 2 dollars. That means that you can gain 260 dollars.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

LuckBox was a very great airdrop because every participants will receive $50 after the token sale guys. Thats a nice value and some newbies can use it to gamble a little bit with some other altscoins  Grin
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Air d4op is has a small chance to get the value. Why you ask any valuable airdrop ? Valuable airdrop usualy comes with term and conditions. Example : you need to hold 1 bitcoin to get bitcoin cash or you need 1 bitcoin to get 1 bitcoin gold. Thats valuable airdrop. Another airdrop is just scam especially if the dev ask for donation to his address. So....becarefull !!!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Air d4op is has a small chance to get the value. Why you ask any valuable airdrop ? Valuable airdrop usualy comes with term and conditions. Example : you need to hold 1 bitcoin to get bitcoin cash or you need 1 bitcoin to get 1 bitcoin gold. Thats valuable airdrop. Another airdrop is just scam especially if the dev ask for donation to his address. So....becarefull !!!
all in one way or another there is a risk. Therefore it is better to bypass which cork side. Can not you turn your attention to more realistic projects to manage your income.
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

all in one way or another there is a risk. Therefore it is better to bypass which cork side. Can not you turn your attention to more realistic projects to manage your income.
if a person is a beginner, he will always use what is in the information field. Even then, on their mistakes will learn. But they say that you first need to try before you refuse in the future.

NorihiroName

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

There's plenty of them, 10$ is already valuable thing for me, you just need take part in every available (avoiding only scam-alike things).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

There's plenty of them, 10$ is already valuable thing for me, you just need take part in every available (avoiding only scam-alike things).

Are you really satisfied with ten dollars? Damn, you are pretty convinced about that.
Most airdrops are not even paying three dollars for a single airdrop, so for me, they are a waste of time

Hello!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: