Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and After Bitcoin came  (Read 976 times)
lami siyang bayhana (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 11:00:22 PM by lami siyang bayhana

How did you know bitcoin? Did it greatly influence your way of life now? Is it a game changer or just something temporary? Feel free to share your thoughts. I read but I don’t judge.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

I got to know about it from my friend and media offcourse, literally I had no idea of what a cryptocurrency really is and all.
And it was Game changer for sure !
Since I was struggling to make money even the tiniest amount counted ... And Bitcoins made it all easy .
I was able to take part in signature Campaigns and it was incredible to see .. that you can study waste a little time and still get this far.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

How did you know bitcoin? Did it greatly influence your way of life now? Is it a game changer or just something temporary? Feel free to share your thoughts. I read but I don’t judge.
I knew and met Bitcoin since 2014 in social media and forum sites but I ignored it due to some FUD and issues like MT Gox. I never thought it wiol become what it is right now. If only I can go back that time I will surely invest more and hold but it's all done. Better to find another chances or opportunity with Bitcoin. Yes it greatly influenced my way of life now. I can't really speculate whether it is a game changer or temporary because I am still working on it to achieve my goals in life. Bitcoin might chqnge everybody's fortune but that depends on one's motivation, hardwork, patience, determination and perseverance.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

I learn bitcoin when one of my friend introduce about bitcoin business, they teach me well on how to access different forms of aspects on how to earn and gain bitcoin, they explain me on how bitcoin a very valuable thing that contributes income. So I began to access bitcoin, and for the first time I feel happy when the salary arrive to my wallet, oh no it's difinitely amazing, so even I'm a new member of bitcoin business but I really appreciates on how the way helps financial freedom, because as what my friend life today their life quickly change, they own and build a certain store. They buy a land property, that's why I'm also encourage to access bitcoin because I am planning to become like him also that financially stable.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

I think you know that something will last forever so bitcoin also like that.
Dont ever think bad becuase you will get bad too. Think positive will give us positive result too.
So for me bitcoin is now profitable but i dont whether its temporary or not but i think positive about this and hope bitcoin will survive for much longer beyond my mind.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

I'm a person who is used to difficulties (maybe not like the comrades here).
For me Bitcoin really has changed my life especially in terms of the economy with bitcoin it all feel easier both work and income source and currently I still work as a farmer but that is no longer a priority for me, because right now i'm just focus to learn in bitcointalk forums and earn income from bitcoin.

Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

Before bitcoin, I am struggling daily on managing my salary with lots of deductions from the government, loans and other insurances. Here are my answers to your questions:
1. I've known bitcoin from a colleague of mine. Before, I am ignoring bitcoin because it might just be a scam. After he received his first BTC, I was encouraged to join.

2. It has influenced my way of life especially during weekends and when it comes to load and data usage. Since I don't have internet access over the weekends, I now buy load to I can answer topics in this forum and update my posts and shares on the bounty campaigns I joined. I also became alert in some ways and more keen to my posts and shares so I can follow the rules of each bounty campaign. So yeah, it influenced me.

3. I cannot answer it yet since I haven't receive anything from the campaigns yet but I do hope it will be a huge step up in my life. Since nothing is temporary, I will still do BTC as long as I can. Before bitcoin, I am struggling daily on managing my salary with lots of deductions from the government, loans and other insurances.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

Before I just earn money through my salary but when bitcoin introduced to me by my friend, everything has changed for a better. Now I'm earning with good amount of money through trading and joining signature campaign, bitcoin changed the way I live before and it makes more meaningful.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

I knew bitcoin not too long ago, I started hearing about it 2016, never took cognisance of it anyway. But after time I caught an interest when I was formally introduced and guided into its use. And now, really enjoying it.I wish it doesn't end. It is really worth using and it has a lot of positive impact in the life of users today. Even myself.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Our life before bitcoin comes when it comes to money we do not have enough budget. At least cost is just not everything you want to buy and you have to prioritize more importantly because we have nothing else to expect but only the salary. it's all about budgeting for food and other necessities. But it all changed from the bitcoin came to our lives. it's really a change we had the source of extra income. we're no longer short in the budget and it's just that my salary enough for my family and we've got savings for my son's education and we can buy things for my personal use. I feel great that i discover bitcoin.It's really a big help for me and my family and hopefully it will not finish and continue to grow in the future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

I know Bitcoin as early as 2010 but i didn't buy it, this is my biggest mistake. Before investing in cryptocurrencies my life is quite boring with my office job which give an salary $400/month. After knowing to cryptocurrencies, i feel my life is better than, now my income from cryptocurrencies market is better than my salary at my office job and i intend work full time in Cryptocurrency. I think Cryptocurrency is bringing for us many opportunity to get rich and we shouldn't miss this opportunity.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

I came to know about bitcoin from searching the web about borderless payment options. Even though it's not a game changer for my life, I believe it's a game changer currently and also will be in the future.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Got to know it intimately by studying Bitcoin online myself, but it has yet to change my life for the best. Some minor changes were had over the last little bit, but I won't see the lasting effect until a couple years more down the road it seems.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

Before I know bitcoin I am hook up to social media, I post and post in my facebook and create some funny pages, but the moment this bitcointalk was introduced to me, I barely post in my facebook, twitter and instagram.. I am always here on bitcointalk.. reading forums and posting. It felt so good earning here though I didnt get my reward as of the moment. I am still hoping that bitcoin could give me a comfortable life in the next few months.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

Before I know about the bitcoin our life is inadequate. Less in food, less in needs, no money for paying our monthly bills. We had many problems about money. But the times comes my friend told me about bitcoin and teach me how to earn. Our life become beautiful, we have now money to buy foods and daily needs. And I will thanks to btc.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

Before I met and  engage to bitcoin, I can say that my life is just ordinary life of student where in after go to school automatically going back home. My finances always supporting by my parents. But when I met and truly engage and part of it, my life turns to many and big changes,  I can call it "change for a better".  Many opportunity and benefits that I've earn and gain thru bitcoin, it serves me as my no.1 source of income. It helps me a lot specially to my financial aspects. Now a days I can support my needs on my own and I can do help also my family when it comes to their financial. I was so happy and  glad  because I'm part of this technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
S4roZa

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

I can not talk much, because I'm new here. I do not know what his name successfully dibitcoin, at least now I've been busy adding pocket money. The important thing now I learn more about bitcoin first.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

Before the bitcoin came into power the people were using dollar for online payments but there were so many problems in that but with the bitcoin came to the world these things are easy now and with this the people are happy and they love to use this for online payments and for online transactions so with the bitcoin many things are now easy and this will change the world.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

Before I know bitcoin I am not too interested about new technology. my financial condition is also unstable, I work hard to get Extra money, I do a lot of side jobs and I almost haven't free time but when bitcoin comes into my life, my life become easier. Slow but sure with bitcoin I can improve my economy.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

before the arrival of bitcoin I had tried some side business in order to get additional income. maybe because it is not sustenance, I always run aground in running the side business and even even lose money. I knew bitcoin in 2016, at that time there was a friend of mine who suddenly became a conversation because of his success earning big bits from bitcoin, from that I started to wonder, and immediately went to my friend to ask how to join bitcoin. That's where I got interested to explore bitcoin until now so I finally get additional income. Indeed it all needs a struggle and patience in this work.

Before bitcoin came, I am searching for more affiliates marketing online and any other means to to business. When bitcoin came, so much opportunity came. I learn how to become a trader, I discover campaigns, invests in some successful ICO's and above all, learn to pay and received money around the world fast. Its very easy and convenient to use.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: