Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many alts will eventually survive in the future?  (Read 430 times)
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

Nobody really knows, when the bitcoin's price gone wild again most of these altcoins are going to bleed hard,im talking about another bull season it makes these altcoins worthless because these altcoins are being scaled in satoshi,that is why i wont stick with altcoins of for long terms because it could happen any time soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Not a lot. There is a very basic answer for this: visionary projects/tokens with great execution & marketing will survive. Without execution, it doesn't matter how visionary is the startup is or how great the idea is. And without great marketing, nobody knows about how good your startup is executed.
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I have watched a guy saying over 95% of alt coins will banish in near future. so here is my questions

1. do you have any speculation about what percentage of alt coins or ICOs would still exist for next 5 years?

2. If you pick just one alt coin or ICO, which will survive for sure and why?

95% for 5% is statistics in various IT projects, and not in cryptocurrencies.
I think that in 5 years will be 10% of good prospects project
And it's hard to say about projects here, for me it's a few projects and not one. Maybe Qtum, Stratis, Neo

Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

For me, the survival of any alt coin rest so much on the team behind it, in conjunction with the kind of support its getting from the community. More important however, is the relevance of such coin in solving peoples problems and making life more easier for man as a key proposition of why we have the evolution of Blockchain technology in the first place.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Now such a period when the market is saturated with a very large number of different tokens, but really good projects are very small. Therefore, I think that there will be very little of this whole number
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Well its all depend on the growth rate. Present growth chart of the coin will help to predict the future of their survival. but still I can give my opinion that only 20 %, 30%, coin will survive in future...
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

To me, as long as the community are alive and actively working, the coin will probably survive. Only few will survive in the future and many will vanish out for various reasons. If the 3 essentialsof a project will always be active, then surely the coin will survive. 3 essentials to me is the support of community, the development team behind and the project itself of the product if there is any.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

There are several altcoins existing and some of them may survive for a long time however it is difficult to pin point which will remain. The survival of coin depends on the people behind it and how people in the crypto market accepts it. Some altcoins have very low value and are red most of the time so maybe those will surely vanish very soon. However I am not sure which one.

nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Numbers of altcoins will survive in the future is not defined by numbers but I really do predict that there will be an average of 500 of new Altcoins in the Crypto Market every year so I think in the near future there would be more than 10,000 different altcoins that are available to invest but now I know some of the altcoins will die due to low demand and project ineffectiveness.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

To me, as long as the community are alive and actively working, the coin will probably survive. Only few will survive in the future and many will vanish out for various reasons. If the 3 essentialsof a project will always be active, then surely the coin will survive. 3 essentials to me is the support of community, the development team behind and the project itself of the product if there is any.

This question has been raised once in a while, whenever you find the cryptocurrencies value goes cheaper. You please do take this query as a serious discussion buddy. In some weeks of time you will find the value started growing in all the top 10 crypto currencies.
Recently I see people concentrate on the crypto currencies which are all goes cheaper but the potential coins.

I personally believe Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, ZEC and NEO. These coins will grow bigger in the market for sure.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

only coins that have real applications. Also some government regulation may wipe out fake ico and project which steal investor money
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

I just got the info that currently Bittrex exchanges has been removed many coins that not supported anymore by the Dev.
That means its possible that a lot of ALTS will no longer survive in the future.
But its also depends on many things, such as the community support and the product it self.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I can't predict a future, but majority of alts is foolish and will never suceed. But I bet some of them will transform in a new top 100 projects and will change whole the market. So,who knows))
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

it is hard to predict how many altcoins will die in the future but one thing i can say that altcoins without any clear target or purposes without any real work will surely die, only high quality altcoins can be existed in this market,  despite the fact that many ICOs nowadays are too much and low quality, so i guess in the future, there will be less ICOs but really high quality and real value.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

I have watched a guy saying over 95% of alt coins will banish in near future. so here is my questions

1. do you have any speculation about what percentage of alt coins or ICOs would still exist for next 5 years?

i believe only 10% of the coins right now will survive for the next five year, most of the coins right now will fail to deliver what they've promised in their whitepaper and lose values alongside with investor's trust. If you want to search for a great investment then top 50 coinmarketcap i think is a good place to start looking.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

I just checked 2 year back snapshot from coinmarketcap and was surprised to see those non heard coins disappeared now. I expect the same for the next 2 years i.e. 90% of the current altcoins including the newly launched ICOs will go away from us. But in the same time new coins could also be introduced to the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

As for the ICOs, I will never even dare to guess which of the projects will survive. Concerning the altcoins, I suppose that DASH, Monero, NEO, Etherum, Cardano will be used in future as well. I hope BTC will make them the company.
chickinini

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Indeed you are right there will be less altcoins that might be able to survive especially those coins which has good working product/services which has a lot of potentials to grow,there will be less im sure of that if bitcoin's price were going to surge up,skyrocketing and leaving most of these altcoins bleeds well
cryptothinker

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

95% is actually quite generous. There are more than a thousand cryptos out there, and 99% of them are either a copycat of Bitcoin or have serious design flaws that make them very inefficient compared to what we already have as payment systems.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

I just checked 2 year back snapshot from coinmarketcap and was surprised to see those non heard coins disappeared now. I expect the same for the next 2 years i.e. 90% of the current altcoins including the newly launched ICOs will go away from us. But in the same time new coins could also be introduced to the market.
There is no surprise it is a fact except few coins I think all altcoins will disappear in next 2 years, but in the same way, there are many new coins will come on the market. this becomes new tread to make money in short time. if you have luck your alts will give you profit or else it's a waste of your money that's it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: