Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the upcoming presidential elections in Russia?  (Read 136 times)
RudolfHes (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

What do you think about elections in Russia? I want to know the opinion of people from other countries. Is it possible in Russia to change the government or all this is a fairy tale. Perhaps with the advent of blockchain and its popularization, it will be possible to change the situation in which the country has been since 1993.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

What do you think about elections in Russia? I want to know the opinion of people from other countries. Is it possible in Russia to change the government or all this is a fairy tale. Perhaps with the advent of blockchain and its popularization, it will be possible to change the situation in which the country has been since 1993.

It is pretty obvious that Nothing will change in Russia. Because, Vladimir Putin will never resign or give up his force till his death. For that reason, there is no hope to change the horrible situation which has been affecting russian people since 1993.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
E20

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

putin has the biggest / fastest / deepest / ...
https://youtu.be/iDGvrdqQZVY?t=5252

and the russians like him
more than we like our gov
RudolfHes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

Perhaps life in other countries is not any better than in Russia.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
RudolfHes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

It is pretty obvious that Nothing will change in Russia. Because, Vladimir Putin will never resign or give up his force till his death. For that reason, there is no hope to change the horrible situation which has been affecting russian people since 1993.

Is it possible that the Russian people will not have the courage to take the revolution. After all, always at all times, when the government oppresses the people, there is an uprising.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Kaliya

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

The first round of the Russia election comes up 18 March 2018 been Sunday. If in the first round no candidate emerge an absolute majority of the votes more than half ,then according to the law ,a second round will take place exactly three weeks later,on April 2018. On 6 December 2017,the incumbent Russia president Vladimir Putin announced that he would seek reelection for a second consecutive term. The journalist among the contestants named her campaign no fear and has criticized  president Putin. I wish them free election.
RudolfHes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

I think that there will be again a turnout of only 30% of the population for the elections. And those who do not come will vote for Putin. Well, this is usually done in our country. Although maybe everything will be fair. Because a large number of people in Russia support the president.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
RudolfHes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

Listen to a friend, and where you can take merit. I because of the new rules or how I can not raise my rank. Although you only need to collect 10 merit.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I point to your attention the fact that there is no "situation in which the country has been since 1993" since the nineties in Russia under Eltsin have been very different than the later years under Putin, so at least you have to speak about 2 different eras.
Beyond this, I guess the only people entitled to decide for Russia are the Russians in their elections.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Russian elections streaming live from poll stations:

http://www.nashvybor2018.ru/

Streaming is already available from Far East stations, in 7 hours live streaming will be available from all stations.

This is kind of interesting to see people from various national republics inside Russia, quite exciting to see that someone lives there, in these forgotten places, in the middle of nowhere. Roll Eyes
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

PUTIN again Angry   support UNIFY World Revolution, we will put those guys in jail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: