Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on these following ICOs  (Read 543 times)
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

I want to know if these project are worth investing into before butting my stash into them. I've looked into them but want to know other investors thoughts on these projects like what makes then an unattractive investment.

DFNITY
Block Collider
HoloChain
Pantos
Neonexchange
GoChain
Effect.ai

DFINITY , Block Collider , NEX are my choices .
you should join these ICOs ,
however market condition don't allow to join any ico . but these 3 are too good to ignore .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

I want to know if these project are worth investing into before butting my stash into them. I've looked into them but want to know other investors thoughts on these projects like what makes then an unattractive investment.

DFNITY
Block Collider
HoloChain
Pantos
Neonexchange
GoChain
Effect.ai

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

To be honest you have a good list of ICOs but if I were you, I will only go for Effect, Pantos, Neonexchange and DFNITY cause their features look promising and I also recommend Eligma ICO for you because their purpose to make crypto the main payment in the business and e business sector.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

DFNITY
Block Collider
HoloChain
Pantos
Neonexchange
GoChain
Effect.ai
All the ICO looking promising and nice to invest in. Except the Block collider which I don't like their concepts/the teams involve. However, the Effect ICO is already closed and it unfortunate cause their project looking good for crypto investors. You can add GCC coin to that your portfolio.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Quote from: Block Collider twitter
AGENDA: Spend no money marketing. An Instagram sized team of the right people is more valuable then an Enron sized team of the wrong people. No bonuses—equal rate all levels. Crypto is stronger if we work together. Short Tai Lopez—long Satoshi Nakamoto. Open source in 4 hours.

https://twitter.com/blockcollider/status/984349794402435075

Block Collider pers caps announced, different for every wallet (around 0.6-1.3 ETH): blockcollider.org/register.html. They promised to show code/MVP before ICO, yet still nothing - less than 12hr left
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Block Collider is now open source. 1. Join the miners-only Telegram channel for questions: http://ow.ly/GIyY30jsu8s  2. Download and install Docker. 3. Test out mining, study the code base, stream blocks from all five supported blockchains.

https://github.com/blockcollider/bcnode
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

I like Effect.ai and I am planning to invest in upcoming ICO lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

<cut>
It’s not an easy task to point out the good ICOs. Suggesting investments to people is a very bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. According to statistics, about 90% of all the coins are losing their value after the ICO. That is why it is so important to filter out the bad ones from the good ones. Get a complete information about the product, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing.  Just do you own research and don't rely on peoples opinions.  

you're very right about that, doing your own research has always been the game changer in the crypto world. One has to be responsible for one's choice.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

I am quite fond of Effect.ai (but I am biased). Easy to grasp project and with roughly 400m max circ supply pretty good metrics, the low cap taken into account. Also Effect.ai did not have a presale, so no whales dumping. And it will be listed of course, but not certain yet. Token sale of the ICO has closed already after 4 days. They got enough in the bearish market.

I was not lucky for the NEX lottery, so I cannot join that one.....I am certain that would be a great ICO.

The others...I am researching them right now Smiley
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

I like Effect.ai and I am planning to invest in upcoming ICO lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
I also found the second one on top of ICO projects recommended to invest on April and May: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018
BTW, here that top 5 ICOs recommendations to invest now:
1. LCCX
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
4. Minerva
5. XTRD
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Becarefull most of the ico now only want grab fast money from us especially if we are early adopter. So many shit ico now. I never heard one from that list. I invest on auctus, xyo and my next best ico is shivom and DAO stack. If the ico accept many crypto its probably shit ico which only want fresh money from us.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

DFNITY
Block Collider
HoloChain
Pantos
Neonexchange
GoChain
Effect.ai

Wait til after ICO to buy any of these. ICOs are losing value fast in this market at the moment. Bounty hunters will dump their coins so fast. You'll get a much better deal if you buy BTC, ETH, etc. and watch the price go up for those and wait for the ICOs prices to go down.
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

neonexchange is expected to be successful by many people. i also research neo based projects and it will be very good potential project. for others i only heard effect.ai and i have no real information about them. i have never heard of other icos. there are too many icos coming, it's hard to keep track all of them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

unfortunately even a good team and an understandable road map will not secure a profit after the ICO
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

The best approach is DYOR (Do Your Own Research) because at the end of the day, you will be responsible for your decisions. You don't want to end up blaming someone if things go South. Nevertheless, there are a couple of great projects with future that you listed there.  Rate the project on product, team, value/relevance, social activity /partnerships. Corl is a great project to look at.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

I also found the second one on top of ICO projects recommended to invest on April and May: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018
BTW, here that top 5 ICOs recommendations to invest now:
1. LCCX
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
4. Minerva
5. XTRD

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Bitrewards token  Grin Grin Grin dump 100% . and lccx ist a looser exchange .no. guys guys. these are terrible recommendations. there's your money gone. or throw your money in a river and be happy
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

I am not much familiar with ICO's, actually I'm a little confused. Some ICO finished their tokensale in several months while others only a few weeks and a very few only hours. People are smart in selecting the legit ones.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

You have a good list of icos in as much as I do not know most of this but I think it is better if you can carryout your own research about this project and pick the best one that you are convinced about before investing in it.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

I'm eyeing for Menlo tokens this July since they are launching their token sale. Their CEO was recently interviewed by Koreanjew, and he says the token is going to be used for their ICO marketplace project where retail investors can actually invest and make discussions about which ICOs are potentially fraudulent and which ones deserve to be funded. With their proof of reputation algorithm, top contributors are actually rewarded with Menlo tokens. This is a link to Korean Jew's interview with Menlo's CEO where they discuss the project in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
Decorsair23

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

I am not much familiar with ICO's, actually I'm a little confused. Some ICO finished their tokensale in several months while others only a few weeks and a very few only hours. People are smart in selecting the legit ones.

Actually it is very hard to predict what ICO would be successful at the end of their tokensale it is always a gamble. The risk of losing your investment is always there because even the legit ones turnouts to be a scam. To help you decide in choosing the right ICO go for menlo.one they are an ICO marketplace wherein you can automatically set your investment on any particular project you are following.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: