Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

- Bitcoin price is really low right now and you might not get another chance to buy bitcoin below $10k if another price surge start.
- Price has dumped by over 50% from ATH and swinging in this regions for more than few months which shows there is support at this level, so you can make a safe entry.
- Never buy with amount which you can't afford to loss or don't take bank loans to buy bitcoin.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

Its never too late to buy BTC, in fact now presents the best time for anyone who has always wanted to get into crypto but deemed them too expensive, the prices are very low, and most are selling out due to panic. so its the best time to buy, dont hesitate.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

maybe you lost the scope to buy at dirt cheap rate as 1 year ago but the market is in dip now, Bitcoin is below 10K right now and this could be a good opportunity if you plan to invest for a long time.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Now is actually a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move.
Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late to start

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 01:23:58 PM by ambisyon

Yes that's true!, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even now bitcoin price is on the dip, bitcoin will still continue to rise and back again to $20k usd or more this year.

Consider this drop in price of bitcoins as opportunity that you could buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and in my opinion, this is not late for you to invest bitcoin. You may check out the price history when it started and how it pump to nearly $20K USD  in the last quarter of last year 2017. I do believe that bitcoin is going to make a bullish run in the coming months, so let's hope it will come soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Consider this drop in price of bitcoins as opportunity that you could buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and in my opinion, this is not late for you to invest bitcoin. You may check out the price history when it started and how it pump to nearly $20K USD  in the last quarter of last year 2017. I do believe that bitcoin is going to make a bullish run in the coming months, so let's hope it will soon to come.

Well everyone here wants to see the market picking it up and making a bull run. However, it looks like investors are losing faith not because of slow confirmations of scalability issues. But now they are reluctant because a lot of government is trying to ban it and then there's negative news, FUD that keeps on coming that why we can really take off.

I hope so that we can see bitcoin making a bullish trend and all we can do is just to hold and not to sell the push button specially during the dip.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

I think buying BTC now is the right thing to do!

In march Asian money began to enter the world of digital cryptocurrency.

BTC will continue to rise after adjusting to some American policies.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price. it's never too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is just rising, it can get high as high as possible
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

You are not late at all, Bitcoin is still on an uptrend if you see it from a LONG perspective. And as its price is retracing in these first quarter of 2018, now is the perfect time to buy to reap your profit at a later stage.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

thanks!
I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin ,the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot recently, it has been in turmoil, I think the price of the bitcoin adjustment to technology, it will be up soon.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

Investing in bitcoin today is really quite high for newcomers but if you will just think that it is just like the same day where you can buy bitcoin at 1$ each, then you're fine.
Buy it today and never mind the price and hold it for a year or two.
After all, bitcoin has not yet reached its peak.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

thanks!

There is no late here in bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin now as long as you have money to invest. 9108$ is just half of ATH of bitcoin value which is 20k$ so just keep in mind when buying bitcoin is you will buy bitcoin at a 50% discounts. Dont wait or you will miss another opportunity again of buying at a low price
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

No, you are not at all late because bitcoin will exist for a very long period of time so you are the person chosen for a good future.
if you want to be rich for the future then bitcoin is the right path for you to take.
if you do not step how can you want a good future for you and your family.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

thanks!

There is no late here in bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin now as long as you have money to invest. 9108$ is just half of ATH of bitcoin value which is 20k$ so just keep in mind when buying bitcoin is you will buy bitcoin at a 50% discounts. Dont wait or you will miss another opportunity again of buying at a low price
Right.You won't be late of course if you will grab today's great chance of yours.But if you'll keep on asking without any action taken,then you will really miss the chance to make huge pofit when the right time comes.Today is still a great opportunity to buy bitcoins since they are on bargain.Buy them at a cheap price then sell them with the most convenient price.

King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

thanks!
Every time that this situation is at the stage of momentum is actually the best thing for every person who keeps on dreaming to have bitcoin in their wallet. Wishing to have even just 1 bitcoin because he knows that it will recover soon like what it always did from the past. So honestly speaking, during this time your are not late but yes you are if you want to have it but then didn't do anything during this time.
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

thanks!
if you have the capital why just watching, this is a great opportunity, to get many benefits. as I do continue to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up from the purchase price. lets you join bitcoin soon.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

thanks!
Bitcoin's price is highly volatile, you can never tell the weakest it would drop or the peak it would rise this year, so, there is never too late in investing in bitcoin. Just trust the technology that it will not be shaken really hard to the point that it would really fall forever. Sudden drop, will allow you to buy, then hold it until it reaches your target price.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

It is not late to buy bitcoin because the prices will be bigger than they are now so it is always a good investment with bitcoin
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

If you don't buy now you will be asking the same question when Bitcoin price will be above $20k lol. Right now you will be buying Bitcoins at a discounted rate from ATH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: