Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
Jetta88

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

It's never too late to buy Bitcoin. Just continue to buy what you can afford. Eventually, the price of bitcoin will be extremely bullish in the future, but we have to go through at least one more Mt. Gox dump. From what I'm hearing this won't happen until around September 2018, so we may see a drastic rise here during the summer.
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

Bitcoin is very cheap now a days, it's the best time to invest now because once it will start moving not be able to catch the bus.Invest the money that you can afford. Till September it will be steady but after that you will see the rise in the price.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

It's not yet too late because there's still so much room for improvement of bitcoin and crypto. It will keep on rising and by the end of the year you'll be shocked on how much it improved. But for every seconds you waste not investing in bitcoin, you're losing your chance to profit. So I suggest that you should start as soon as possible.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

At present, the entire cryptocurrency market is at a relatively low price, and the bitcoin price is quite low at about $ 9300, which is a good time to invest in the crypto market, especially bitcoin. I believe that only a bit more time bitcoin will increase, and then it is too late for you to buy bitcoin. However, you need to avoid the bull trap while you trade. Invest in the bitcoin yourself convinced in a short time you will be profitable.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

You are not late. You should seize this opportunity as soon as possible because you will not have such a chance after a miss.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

is to late for me to buying it ?
Not yet if you think that it can go more than $9,108 then it's not that late. We've seen it reached $10,000 and more than $11,000 so there's a chance that it can make it to another ATH soon.
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
Not yet mate.
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
You can watch if you are looking for a reason why you should invest in bitcoin and enumerate why you should buy base on your observation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently cheap. This is a great time to buy. And if you want to invest long-term you do not need to see the bitcoin down or not. Invest as early as possible for the future. It's never too late to invest. Buying bitcoin while it's cheap. This is an opportunity for trading.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

No, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, much less the goal is for long-term investment because many predict the price of coin pieces will continue to increase for the next few years.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

No! BTC will rise up over 10k lever and believe me now, you can get big profit if buying at this price. BTC will be the official currency in the world.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

It's going back to 9k right now so i don't think you're late at all, late or not in buying Bitcoin only decide if you're in the right timing. So if you're buying at 9k and sell at 14k so your purpose is succeed and you're not late at all.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

The dip is always the best time to buy bitcoins. When a the market is experiencing a crash you should always buy if you have the money as this is the best time to buy coins so that when the price goes back up you make the most profits

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Bitcoin is still new guys, this is a good start, if you think late then you will never buy and enjoy the benefits of bitcoin, believe that what will get is a big profit by the end of this year if you soon buy.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.

I actually agree with your statement because this correction phase is processing itself for some time now.

I don't have the enough of the financial background status to invest in the Bitcoin but if I would have the financial support I would do that.

You cannot loose with the investment in Bitcoin and that's why if you have enough of the needed money don't think further. Make an investment and enjoy your profit afterward!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
thanks!
No, for me, this is just about the right time because currently, the market value of Bitcoin is falling making its market price low. Since the dumps are just temporary, recovery will soon happen. And investing now will be a huge opportunity to earn profit once it starts to increase. So do not hesistate and invest. Be patient and wait for its value to again, rise.
aviclat (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

This quite honestly the very best week to buy bitcoin.

Thus is one if bitcoin's dips. Due to btc futures coming to a contracts close, btc may drop further in price.

I suggest buying bitcoin when it falls to high 8k, thenot hodling from there. That should be near bitcoin's bottoms.

thanks for your advice
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.

not because it is "under" the price, only because it is a good opportunity to get some bitcoins at a cheap price.

The last entire bitcoin that i bought (not fractions) was at $6100 on January, it was a wise decision and i am proud of it.. i think that it will be the most cheapest bitcoin that i bought on the last year.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

there is no late word to buy a coin including bitcoin, now this is the right time because bitcoin prices have decreased and now we can hold the coins until the next few months. so the best moment to buy bitcoin is now.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

It is never too late to buy Bitcoin as long as you understand why it might increase in value in the future. If you depend on other people opinions and don't read anything on your own then you will quickly get in trouble. Try to watch BTC for some time, read news about it, try to stay up-to-day as much as possible because everything changes really quick these days. It might be difficult for you to understand some things for example SegWit and why transaction fees were high. It will take you a lot of time before you will be able to understand all the technical things.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin. precisely now is a very good time to buy bitcoin for as much savings. while bitcoin prices drop again .
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
thanks!
Actually yes but still it go down 2x by now this january and february 2018 so we can buy it anytime we want because it go really high back 2017,i think also there's a lot of coins here so buy that now because they low like eth,bcc and ltc now another thing we need to take the risk here so prepare yourself to lose but the chance to earn is big i hope to teach you some basics in investing and actually i'm sure that eth can be similar to btc value in few years by now
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: