Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

It is not too late for my point of view. Good time to buy anytime
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Fantastic time to buy Bitcoin right now while it is cheap!  "On Sale" because of fear monger posts and irrelevant news about ICOs selling Alt coins negatively effecting the uninformed community that doesn't exactly know what Bitcoin is.

I am getting more.
1q1NeWT

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Fantastic time to buy Bitcoin right now while it is cheap!  "On Sale" because of fear monger posts and irrelevant news about ICOs selling Alt coins negatively effecting the uninformed community that doesn't exactly know what Bitcoin is.

I am getting more.

I totally agree
hanbaga_

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

It is not too late because the price is keep going down and no one will know when it will bounce back. Just wait a little more and then open order for your bitcoin.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
Today Btc achieves the most reduced value and you can get it at the present time yes that regardless of whether you have been looking into from all bearings. Today the market has a tendency to be precarious and its seriousness is constantly down because of wild eyed forbidding and novices yet in the event that you are more ready to see there is potential that you can do like purchasing bunches of Btc at modest costs.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

There is never a time that is too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the capacity to grow at every time and since it volatile no one here can rightly give you the advice either the price will increase or decrease in the next minutes so if you have the means to invest in bitcoin right now why not do so.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

thanks!
In short technical analysis by seeing candle stick graphic of Bitcoin can be predicted that nowadays seem the Bitcoin price is reversing to rise till around 1.200 for several moment then now it is good time to buy Bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

At the time I responded to your post, the Bitcoin rate was at $ 7,000, the lowest Bitcoin price since I joined the crypto market. According to analysts, it is now a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the current exchange rate of bitcoin has hit the bottom, which cannot be lowered. Explaining that the Bitcoin exchange rate is so low, I think Bitcoin's rates are being influenced by the exchange rate of the stock market as the exchange rate of this market is plummeting too fast.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

thanks!
No. it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
You can even invest in bitcoin now for the future.
The bitcoin price is going down today that makes it a very good opportunity to invest.
Try to invest for long-term like a year or two that way you can make a lot of profits.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

thanks!
I think it is not late, now the price of the currency children continue to fall, I think in the next two days, it will fall to 6000 sister yuan, we now need to do is to wait patiently. By the time bitcoin is $6,000, we're going to get a lot of revenue.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

It is not too late for my point of view. Good time to buy anytime
You need to wait for the best time to buy as this bearish trends continues for almost 3 months at this situation. Today the price of bitcoin is at $7.3k which is much lower than the op price. Although it difficult to buy at the bottom price as we don't know what will be last price of the dip but buying at $7k is good enough.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

thanks!
I don't think so. I don't think it's a good investment to buy bitcoin right now. The price of bitcoin has dropped a lot in the near future. I don't think the decline is over yet, and bitcoin will continue to decline, so it is not a good investment choice now.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

I think it's not too late for you to buy bitcoin right now, this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin because its price drops very far. you can buy it now and save it for your investment. and I'm sure for the next few months bitcoin will rise again, and you will get a big profit. here's your best chance to invest in bitcoin, do not hesitate for a success.
Numir

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

You should wait for the price to drop more, naturally if it's possible. After that, you can buy and watch your investment grow.
Don't play with investment, choose wisely on when to step in.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

its quite the reverse of being too late, this time bitcoin prices goes down that much. you should do your investment these days. buy coins as many you can buy. and there is nothing like too late or whatnot. just do it.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

thanks!
I don't think it's a good time to buy bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is still falling, but it will not fall so fast. So instead of investing in bitcoin, you should choose to wait patiently, and I think bitcoin will soon stop falling.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

I think that BTC and criptocurrency market correction can't be too long. So at present it is good time to start buy criptocurrency for long term holding

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

thanks!
probably it is the end of bitcoin.now the market price for bitcoin continously falling and bitcoin will be forgotten. This is somehow a sad story of the investment that took thousands of dollars and gets nothing in return. The only thing that makes bitcoin good is that when you start doing bitcoin as early as 2013. There a good span of time up to present surely bitcoin was active and many of the investors had earn huge profit in the process of buying, holding and selling bitcoin but for now it is so sad that bitcoin continue to fall. I do not know maybe it is the end for bitcoin.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

You are lucky enough to buy Bitcoin on its great sale day. If you invest now and wait for the next 3 months. You will see the profits are great. If you keep waiting and watching without any target, then you cannot make it to buy.

Set your target value which you think that you wanted to put your money in.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:02 AM

If you really thinks that bitcoin will go on a massive pump later, then you should be happy because the price is at a discount right now. Go buy and purchase as many as you can and just Hodl on it.

So I guess there's no such thing as being late in their party because it offer us a opportunity to join when the price is very cheap. Many have bailed out already, but its we are not that late to join the party today and enjoy later.

Don't listen to people with their doomsday scenario, we may be down but we are far away from being out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: