Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
No it's not to late to buy for bitcoin you can start it now no matter what so that you can enjoy also the blessings of other people because of bitcoin
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

It's not too  lateYou can also chase and pursue their perseverance and endure only the bitcoin and you can reach what you desire
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

It's not too late, now is a very good time actually. But you should be prepared to hold it for some time because no one is sure how long this bear market will last.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

At the current price, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If I had more money I would continue to buy more because I found Bitcoin very potential. In the near future, prices will be high and we will have more profit.
I am very confident!
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

If you are guided by the schedule of falling-growth bitcoin, then you should admit that now is a good time to buy it. But it is necessary to take into account that this can be a long-term investment and there may not be benefits for a month or two. After all, even many financial analysts can not say when this recession ends.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

For me this month will be the best month to buy bitcoin its because the price is very low you can earn money more later. Bitcoin is very profitable thats why you need to buy now and wait until bitcoin pumps again.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

it's not too late to buy bitcoin or altcoin. precisely now is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin. because the price again on the down gan.
but if I think bitcoin prices will fall again gan.  so if you can not buy bitcoin from the money we use for daily needs.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

This is a reoccurring question. Nevertheless, there's no perfect timing.
If you really do believe in the liberation that bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies bring, you will not hold back to get on board.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

Now is The perfect timing,  invest on bitcoin now and smile there after. An under valued coin can only get better
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

Ithink no. Now is the best time ti invest in BTC. Price will increase soom. I know some gyas who sell all propertyes, cars and jewelrys invest in BTC and wait now. I think they get so goood rewards ASAP
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin agan look at the price anytime it will rise again and surprass the last price

5b0f36bf3df41
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

If you really thinks that bitcoin will go on a massive pump later, then you should be happy because the price is at a discount right now. Go buy and purchase as many as you can and just Hodl on it.

So I guess there's no such thing as being late in their party because it offer us a opportunity to join when the price is very cheap. Many have bailed out already, but its we are not that late to join the party today and enjoy later.

Don't listen to people with their doomsday scenario, we may be down but we are far away from being out.
In addition, bitcoin prices almost reach the ground floor, support is at $ 6k, so it's pretty safe to buy now. Relax, it's important you understand all the risks, understand the market and sharpen the analysis, and never invest what you can not afford to lose.

Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

thanks!

No, its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is no exact time to buy bitcoin anytime, Anywhere,everybody can buy bitcoin.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

thanks!
Yesterday was a great dump for bitcoin's price, from 7k USD it moved around 6.6K USD. I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it seems like the crash continuously right now.
Hopefully, the price will move up when the month of June starts.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

thanks!
Haha, you will find it is not too late to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is $6,600, and I think it will continue to fall. So, you have to wait patiently, and I think it's going to be $6,000, which is a good time to buy. When bitcoin reaches $6, 000, I will buy a lot of bitcoins, and I believe in my choice.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

thanks!

No one will be late on investing in cryptocurrency because the market will be always profitable for the traders who are really willing to invest a huge amount of profit and working hard on trading daily.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

thanks!
I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin. When I was in the bitcoin price to us $16000 to buy the bitcoin , now the price of the bitcoin is $6700, it fell by $9300, I'm not worried about the bitcoin would have been down, I think that the bitcoin has stopped falling and began to recover, so buy now the bitcoin is a good time
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 12:27:42 AM by lepbagong

thanks!
Yesterday was a great dump for bitcoin's price, from 7k USD it moved around 6.6K USD. I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it seems like the crash continuously right now.
Hopefully, the price will move up when the month of June starts.

a very precise time with a price that continues to tumble down but with fixed prices falling rapidly, expecting to buy and retain for the time to mid-to-know which will be predicted to return as late as last year and probably more, assuming no again negative sentiments that occur in some countries

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

At the current price, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If I had more money I would continue to buy more because I found Bitcoin very potential. In the near future, prices will be high and we will have more profit.
I am very confident!

Bitcoin is good investment, I am believe that bitcoin price will increasing in a few months. Bitcoin price always have high volatile and we can make profits if we do hold bitcoin for long term.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

thanks!
I do not think it's too late to buy and invest with bitcoin because I'm sure will benefit, if you're ready for capital and your confidence and determination in the investment why not start to buy and invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███