Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

There is no delay in investments. Investment is subjected to your pocket So when you are ready with finances you are ready to invest. As the price of bitcoin is going down from last couple of days so i think it is the best time to invest and buy. Bitcoin's is growing globally and future of bitcoin is very bright. I think it the correct time to invest in Bitcoin because prices are down and going to increase in future surely. Before investment kindly understand the behavior of bitcoin price. It is a long term investment too.
avrori

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
It is not late to invest in bitcoins. Currently the price of bitcoin is about $7000 and thus it is available for lower price than what you quoted. It had already touched $20000 in its peak time and you can get good profit if this is repeated .
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

Its never late for buying btc at this point of time.This is the best time to buy ever as we do not know once btc starts rising it can touch previous highs in no time and we have to keep watching as we will not get that big pullbacks what we are seeing now.These pullbacks indicate that btc is in downtrend and nearing the present trend and may change the trend anytime.Rush and reap profits.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

At this stage I believe that Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and buying anywhere below $10k is a still considering gains from the long term. As we all know that not even 10% of world population is using Bitcoin as of now so I do see a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years and help anyone joining Bitcoin even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, I would recommend appeal to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

thanks!

I think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now is low. When you buy bitcoin just hold it and wait for the right time to rise it. By waiting for the right time, you will earn profit which you can use to buy the things that you want to buy. Buy bitcoin now so that in the near future when the price of bitcoin is high you have a bitcoin to sell.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, especially now that prices have fallen below $ 8k, you can buy now with a note you have to dare to hold in the long run.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

At this stage I believe that Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and buying anywhere below $10k is a still considering gains from the long term. As we all know that not even 10% of world population is using Bitcoin as of now so I do see a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years and help anyone joining Bitcoin even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, I would recommend appeal to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
This exact same thing is what I said to an acquaintance a while back, anyone who buys below $10000 is actually buying at a very good and a very cheap price fiven that the market is still young and there is still a long way to go when it comes to prices and market value. now is a great time to buy bitcoin.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

thanks!

It's not to late invest in bitcoin,and it's good to buy more bitcoin this time whie the price is falling down.And keep it for long time to have a good income.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

thanks!
no your are not late in buying bitcoin because that price is very low compare to the peak price of bitcoin that goes up to 20k$ last year and there are some prediction that bitcoin price will become 50k$ this year thats why you need to buy more bitcoins now and wait until it pumps again.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

obviously, now's the time.buy when it is at the bottom and just wait for your money to grow several times it is obvious,do not be afraid
cnaphade

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when its price is low. Then, just hold it and wait for the right time to sell. Sooner or later, the price of bitcoin will increase by a lot. You can end up making huge profits in this volatile market.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

it's not too late to buy a bitcoin because it's just the right time to buy it because of its very low price and huge amount of money you can earn if its price is up and sold.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Actually there is not the most important late word you can afford it, and I think the current situation is still low now if you can afford it and buy as much as you can .. before you buy it try to learn the market situation and find information anywhere to get results which is expected .. and earn profits from the coins you buy
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

thanks!

It is always good time to buy Bitcoin if you look for long term profit, buy and forget about your BTC for few years and come back you will see that its value and price multiplied many times. If you want making short term profit by Bitcoin trading, it is also possible, but you have to study carefully the market and the BTC chart firstly.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

This time best for you. you should buy it now because bitcoin price are now low & it's best time to buy so, don't panic just buy it & earn your profit.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Hello everybody. I think it's not too late to buy Bitcoin. I do not even consider it a disaster for those people who bought Bitcoin for $ 19,000. My firm belief is that at any time Bitcoin can both fall off sharply and grow abruptly. Nothing is terrible in that Bitcoin will fall in price, it will be an excellent opportunity to buy digital gold. But if tomorrow the price starts to conquer new historical highs - all of us will remember today's prices as a missed opportunity to fine-tune their money
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

According to me it's the best time to buy bitcoin & it's also best opportunity to you. while prices low that time is best time buy bitcoin & Now the prices low so, buy it & earn huge profit.

Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

if you buy a bitcoin today it's not too late because it's still worth it and it's the right time to buy a bitcoin because its low price now.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.
This is the best opportunity to buy now bitcoin because the value is low. Buy now and start to invest cause this is our opportunity to earn more profit in our investment.
buyandsale

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

No mate you are still not late to buy btc or any crypto u still has 2 years after that its too late...cause price from now will increase more than 50 % for sure and it will be stable also its limit of creating btc mining also decreasing day by day so u still has time for sure Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: