Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
no it's not too late for you and to others if you you want to buy a bitcoin, actually this is the right opportunity to buy bitcoin because its value is still low and currently in recovering process so grab that opportunity before it's too late.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

It is very easy to check the bitcoin price now and the price is surrounding $6,876 which is good for buying now and we know that it's investment is very worthy and those who are working for bitcoin they are lucky and they are very much interested in crypto. It is not late for buying bitcoin and still the bitcoin is famous and for me the best thing is now the crypto holding.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

As a beginner trader, you have a golden opportunity to start buying bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now falling. So it's never too late to start trading.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

We are know that Bitcoin price already going to big down as well.i know this price is very low.
No, already we have big opportunity to Bitcoin buying lower price.no late for you.this is the real time to Bitcoin but.now Bitcoin price is everyday low.so don't forget this time.you can buy more and more Bitcoin it real time.
Something late but now you can do it.i thinks tell them my opinion,now depends with your mind.keep claim.
thanks!
Already I have explain this matter.you can read it upset write.now you can buy Bitcoin because for your future life keep the good profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

It is not too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is not really pumping that high and it is just starting to make some hype by moving slowly but surely. If you want to buy bitcoin then buy bitcoin now or else you will be regretting about it since the price of bitcoin might go up to the moon in the next few weeks or months.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

it's not too late for you to buy a bitcoin because of its low price and you will have a lot of income if the bitcoin price has increased and it's your sale.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

thanks!

No it's not too late to buy a bitcoin. Just like now it's better to buy because the price of it is low and wait until the price of it will increase. If you don't but now you will regret it because there's a chance that it will increase again.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

thanks!

There's your reason already. Bitcoins cost roughly $9108. Before it went bullish, it was priced at $20,000. The cheaper bitcoin price should be good enough reason for you to get to investing with bitcoins. It's technically free bitcoins compared to the $20,000 price point.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

At present bitcoin price stand around 8k+ & it's really a good time to buy bitcoin. If we look on previous history of bitcoin then we can understand the real opportunity.  It's matter of time, very soon bitcoin price will reach 10k & after that price will go up more & more. So who are waiting for genuine opportunity can take this chance.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Wait till it drops a bit, but not it is not late definitely
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Investing in bitcoin so attractive that they can invest in any many and it will be true. The price is rising and this means that profits can still be made.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

As long as we see the price movement, we can invest. This will allow us to earn. Therefore, investments in bitcoin are not just relevant now, but are gaining in popularity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

NO. is not to late to buying bitcoin because price of bitcoin is low price and you will get more profitable if you hold for a couple month and sell them when bitcoin price is high.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

I personally believe that Bitcoin has great potential to grow in the future. And I also believe that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin since it lowers down in growth. It is good to buy since it is cheaper and has high possibility to prosper someday.
This is the right time to buy and collect bitcoin, yes bitcoin has great potential to grow more in the future. Buy bitcoin now until the value is down and start to invest and hold and patiently waited the perfect time to sell it.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

It is certainly not too late for anything. Bitcoin is just around the corner. Everyone wanted to buy it for $ 1-2. That train unfortunately escaped. But in the future, do not worry that I did not buy 8k when the bitcoin is 100-200K. The market is not quite stable yet. This will take many years. But before this stability is achieved, the price will change slightly. Still, it is not that difficult to raise the price of Bitcoin to around 30k by the end of the year.
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

thanks!
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin in fact this is the time to invest while the value of bitcoin is low maybe this coming months the value will rise again maybe  this is only their strategy to get more investor.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Every time is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin and no time is too late, as the days goby so the future of bitcoin gets brighter and brighter,so you can invest today but you must be in horry so that you can meet up with your financial expectations ASAP.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

These figures for Bitcoin are certainly not late. Maybe these are the right times to be taken. Make sure the bitcoin is 20k long, people will not be taken too late, they said they started to rise. At the same time, there are a lot of people in the 20k bitcoin area. It's because it's such a psychology that people formally take it. So if you ask me, the exact time to buy a bitcoin is the current purchase price of 8k. Buying and selling transactions with small profits can make good places.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

man, we all know that the best time to buy bitcoin was in 2009. but you still have a chance to jump on a train, coz current price is good.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

thanks!

No it not late. Since bitcoin is based on blockchain technology, bitcoin will always reflect the behaviour of the market unlike fiat currency which can sometimes be manipulated by those in charge

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: