Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Now you can buy. He will go to increase. Personally, I have a range of up to 9000 dollars. for purchase. And further on the situation.
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

In my opinion it is never too late to start something good. Better late than nothing and regret never trying it. When joining bitcoin should be considered what the rules are and also the risks to be faced, not only the benefits are noticed. Learn a lot about bitcoin, what is bitcoin, how it works, current issues are evolving, all can easily be accessed through websites out there. Do not let you be fooled by the wrong project or scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

No its not too late for you to buy bitcoin and it's still cheap right now. You should buy bitcoin because you can earn x3 profit if you hold your bitcoin for long term or sell it once you earn profit.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

Not late at all. now bitcoin price even lower than your asked price, now USD 8k.
you still can buy lower than that time. For me, bitcoin is a profitable investment no matter when you buy it.
just hold it for long term, it will increased from time to time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

Too late, if only I knew the potential of bitcoin, if only I knew bitcoin 8 years ago, surely my profits can be very large,
If we look at the total increase from 2009 to 2017 (within 8 years), Bitcoin's price has gone up by 61,940 times / 6,194,000%, a truly fantastic growth for a currency.
But I believe if bitcoin could be an investment solution in the future. Grin
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

Right now the bitcoin price is steadily increasing but there is a chance that it might go down. Its hard to know or predict the price of bitcoin but right now that is show a increase in value then it might be too late to buy and hold it when it increases but we will never know. As i said earlier bitcoin price is hard to predict. So it depends on the price. In my opinion it is late already to buy. Wait for the next time it decreases its value then buy. Patience is virtue here in bitcoin.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

thanks!
No it's not late of having bitcoin or buying bitcoin you can buy it now and have one so that you can enjoy also bitcoin world
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

It is not too late for you to invest because the price of bitcoins in a few months will increase and that is best reason why should never stop investing today because it is never too late yet.Bitcoin is a good investment.So dont be afraid to invest.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

No, you are not at all late! It is likely that in the near future you will not see prices lower than now! But be careful, think with your head!

Yeah right, its not too late for you say that your behind into cryptocurrency because some of us right now just started to work in this stuff. In fact, many are just started to get more information about bitcoin.
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

thanks!
honestly to say from my point of view that it is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin Smiley cz i think it is the under price.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

thanks!

Just watching is never an option. I would rather be buying Bitcoin even if it falls down in price after that rather than just stay outside the Bitcoin community and watch the price go up and down and people buying and selling. $9,108 is not even good for Bitcoin because it's price was much higher than that several months ago. So even if it is already within that price, it is still considered cheap.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

No, you are not at all late! It is likely that in the near future you will not see prices lower than now! But be careful, think with your head!

Yeah right, its not too late for you say that your behind into cryptocurrency because some of us right now just started to work in this stuff. In fact, many are just started to get more information about bitcoin.
buying and selling bitcoin is already a personal decision of the person. whether the person wants to buy now or later, we can just suggest it. if we want to buy bitcoin I suggest buy time price is down and sell at high time.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

thanks!

Thats good to buy bitcoin in low price and wait to increase the price then you sell

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

If you believe that many expert said about bitcoin on end this year, i think its not too late to start investing on bitcoin. Many expert already said that they predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k  and some said bitcoin price can reach $250k on 2020.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future. It’s hard to know when the bubble will end,” he says. It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. We also have no idea if going “short” right now, or betting that the price will decline, will be better than going “long,” or betting that the price will continue to go up over time. So, unfortunately, the unsatisfying answer is that nobody knows.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

thanks!
There is no late in bitcoin. The good thing if you buy bitcoin now is it is cheaper than that of December of last year. It almost hit $20K so i think if you are planning to buy bitcoin then the time should be now because as forecasted by experts, it will go up again late this year.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Actually no. You are not too late.

These days bitcoin has a down trend.But any time it can riseup again.Today bicoin price = about 8800$. And the trend of the price is increasing.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

I think it's never too late to buy a BTC. BCT has fluctuations in the market and fluctuations are not equal. When the price increases will be higher than the discount rate. BTC has increased value over time as we have seen.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

thanks!

now bitcoin prices are still under $ 10k and in my opinion it is still safe because when you buy bitcoin at a price of more than $ 10k I think it is a high risk because bitcoin prices will definitely collapse again before there is good news that could trigger a price increase bitcoin.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

It is very difficult to say whether buying bitcoin is late or not. On the other hand, many people or traders in oral communities have little idea of buying or selling areas. What can be clearly seen in bicoin chart at the moment is the continual growth of needs of the bitcoin. In the literature, bitcoin has been associated with the real needs for humans in the fourth technology revolution.
I have pointed out some main reasons to buy or keep holding bitcoin in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3356423.new#new. If you have time, feel free to have a quick look
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: