Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 1569 times)
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

It is not late to invest in bitcoin. It will hit high prices and it will overcome its ATH soon. So if you have money to invest, it is a good time to do it.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

For me the main reason you will generate a lot of bitcoin at this time, and this is also a very fast time you invest dibitcoin, because the price is also cheap, so you will more quickly mengahsilakan bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

No i think this will be the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low compare to the last price last year bitcoin reach 20k$ i think. We hope that price will comeback again this year or morethan that.
MDEVIL

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

It's never too late.still you have enough time to buying bitcoin.Now price are low that's the right time to buy. So don't waste time and buy. In future it will be profitable.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin nowadays. Actually, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move and a good time to start to invest of it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late as ling as you have the guts to riak everything as long as you wanted to be.

I agree to this, it is still not late to invest in bitcoins. People are making huge amount of money by investing in bitcoins. When it was launched, it was available for few cents each. In Dec 2017, the price rose to about $20000. People who invested in Bitcoins in early stage became millionaires. No other form of investment can give this much of returns.

With current price levels, only requirement from the investor is that he should remain patient with the investment.
zhundy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

It's never too late to buy Bitcoin. Just continue to buy what you can afford. Eventually, the price of bitcoin will be extremely bullish in the future, but we have to go through at least one more Mt. Gox dump. From what I'm hearing this won't happen until around September 2018, so we may see a drastic rise here during the summer.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Your not late or never going to be late Bitcoin will always break its records just have a right time to buy cause Bitcoin price is not stable but buying rightnow is not bad when it drop to 8K$. Bitcoin hit 15k$ last December so expect the record break next year that will be double of 8k$. But still buy on your own take all the risk dont depend on suggestion like this.
It is never too late to buy bitcoin especially if you will use it for your investment. Because buying bitcoin for investment is a wise decision it is one way to have a huge earning soon. Because if you are patient enough to wait for the right moment it would be profitable for you.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

No, It is not really too late to invest in bitcoin why because compare before its price is too high that even makes people millionaire in our county so for me it is never too late because price of bitcoin now is too low and not recovering yet so if you invest their is a higher chance for you to get profit.

MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

of course not, you can buy bitcoin now at a cheap price because bitcoin prices have gone down and now bitcoin prices are starting to go up so you can still get profit, do not miss this opportunity

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Better late than never to buy bitcoin .Have a positive thingking , believe it nothing is imposible .Theres an always a way for the betterment ,and gain a profit .
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Looks like there's no late word to buy bitcoin. Nor from the past until now. You can buy bitcoin now at a cheap price because the price is going to go up so you can still get profit, do not miss this opportunity.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

To buy bitcoin for me is never too late, I I is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are still fairly cheap, and in 2018 this bitcoin price in the prediction could reach $ 50000, and is still very cheap.
It is never too late to invest or to buy bitcoin and anytime you want you can buy bitcoin as long you have internet connection. In addition to that, as of now the price of bitcoin is very cheap unlike on the month of december 2017 the price of bitcoin is very expensive and it reached $20000. If you want to earn more income you must buy now and hold it because the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

very simple logic tells you to be buying cryptocurrencies when the market is bleeding, that is where you can make most of the profit. People buying at its peak of $20k would agree I guess

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

thanks!
i think its not because its have a big chance to be increase at the price of 20k like in the past year. so do not scared to buy at this time.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

We have seen this questions many time. Whether is late to invest or not. For me if you have the money invest, is not late.... nothing is late. If you can't buy 1 Bitcoin buy fraction of Bitcoin then do trading. Then if you are also planning to invest with your Bitcoin, do careful research on the platform or company before investing your money. I believe Bitcoin will do more than this stage last year it was $18,000 maximum I saw. It might do more than this... So take your action or decision, then make a move without delay or too many question because u might get confuse if you are not careful.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

thanks!
no my friend you will not never late to buy bitcoin because it was have a big chance to increase at the higher price than the price now.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

It's never too late! Be inspired by some old wisdom found in this Chinese proverb:
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
I buy bitcoin every month, I plant my seed every month.
luis sagna14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

It is not too late because the price is keep going down and no one will know when it will bounce back. Just wait a little more and then open order for your bitcoin.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

No,it is good time to buy bitcoin.In coming days it is predicted that the value of bitcoin will increase more.Now the value of bitcoin is less in future it will increase,so it is not late.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Last week I made 2 bitcoin purchases for my hold and waited for a high price, because I believe this is the right time before it's too late to buy bitcoins for future investments.Its not late if have more money buy more then hold and invest and wait and you see the improvement that bitcoin increasing day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: