Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all the freakout about Bitcoin's price?  (Read 830 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

Most people who are freaking out about bitcoins price are newbies or those who just bought their bitcoin late last year which was the highest peak price of bitcoin last year and maybe their on loss for a huge amount and making them feel there is no chance for bitcoin to increase back again. But just hold on to your coins, it will increase back again slowly but surely.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

well why not everyone will freakout regarding bitcoin price? the price gained a lot since last week and and it break another all time high this week. long term holders will ignore the price as long as it they have still a profit but for short term holders every hour counts they will freak out if the value loses 200 or 300 in one day.
You are right, only long-term investors can really make money, novice and short-term investors will face a little price fluctuations panic, their emotions is the ups and downs with the Bitcoin price, everyone must learn to manage their own mentality.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

well why not everyone will freakout regarding bitcoin price? the price gained a lot since last week and and it break another all time high this week. long term holders will ignore the price as long as it they have still a profit but for short term holders every hour counts they will freak out if the value loses 200 or 300 in one day.
You are right, only long-term investors can really make money, novice and short-term investors will face a little price fluctuations panic, their emotions is the ups and downs with the Bitcoin price, everyone must learn to manage their own mentality.
The main reason of freaking out is not of self control and following their emotion and doing to panic selling. That's will happen for those holder that can't wait or not having a patience. Much better to have more profit is holding for long term and wait until bitcoin price was bouncing back or if you see that you have already your profit then sell all of it. Lucky for those who can wait and hold in bitcoin and having a huge profit, this is not a first time bitcoin in dip just hold.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

1) I generally only worry about Bitcoin's price when I want to buy a gift card or something. And even then, converting to fiat is someone else's problem in this scenario.

2) I can go weeks without opening up my wallet or checking the price, so it's not like I'm addicted, right? Right?!

3) Buy, hodl, buy, hodl...

The crypto world now is shaking due continues drop of price value in bitcoin three consecutive times and they called it ultimate corrections,so that why all bitcoiners is in FUD condition either they hold or sell all there bitcoin asset,even me now in my decision is to sell my penny bitcoin and  buy again later, if the condition in the exchange market going back to normal .People now is freaking  out  the bitcoin price  because  all altcoins  also affected in this bitcoin value drops consistency and all traders and investor will afraid to huge loss of there investment.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

1) I generally only worry about Bitcoin's price when I want to buy a gift card or something. And even then, converting to fiat is someone else's problem in this scenario.

2) I can go weeks without opening up my wallet or checking the price, so it's not like I'm addicted, right? Right?!

Cause a lot of newbies in this space think that it is rare to have such big of a crash, and they are panicking because they've invested in bitcoin with more than they can afford to, at a price that was already 50 times 2015's prices.

People are afraid of losing out when bitcoin is going up, but they are also afraid of losing money when bitcoin's going down.

So even though the price of bitcoin seems to be extremely cheap at the moment, a lot of people are dumping at $6k, which is the bottom at the moment. Which makes no sense to me because most of these guys probably entered way past the $10k mark.

Smiley
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

It's only natural for those people specially for newbie to panic when it comes to the lowering of the value of bitcoin in a whole month or let's say in the whole  year.Most people are afraid of losing a big amount of money that's why they used all of their resources and exchange it  in order for them to avoid their money getting wasted. People who's still new in bitcoin tend to believe to those baseless rumors and assumptions without doing any validation of information whether if it's true or not that's why they become much more pessimistic when it comes to this kind of situations.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

There are some people that freak out, there are some who do not, and there are some who feel great. It actually depends on how bitcoin affects those people. People who trade and/or invested are the most affected negatively. While those who plan to buy get the positive side of the equation.

qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

A lot of people are selling bitcoin, and when bitcoin prices go up, they begin to regret selling bitcoins, people are always in regret, and rather than waiting patiently to buy HODL.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Yes, looks like you are not really addicted unto it, which is good for you and I guess you or no one should be addicted at all. We could like, love or even enjoy bitcoin but not to the point of getting addicted unto it. Maybe this could be one of the reason why people tend to bitcoin after a flunctuate on bitcoin price.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

A lot of people are selling bitcoin, and when bitcoin prices go up, they begin to regret selling bitcoins, people are always in regret, and rather than waiting patiently to buy HODL.

and if people are selling their bitcoin, we should buy it because they sell at the lower price and after we get that bitcoin, we only need to wait for the price increases again. I see many people regret yesterday because they are panic and cannot patient to wait for the price is back to increase and now the price increases.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

People have this mentality normal, bitcoin up you regret it, or you collapse. Concerned about the price will only make you more panic, it is better to ignore it, to travel outside for some time.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

The rate of bitcoin, the most popular and expensive crypto currency in the world, declined by almost 10% during today's trading, while investors react to news about the theft of crypto-currency from South Korean exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: