Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5310 times)
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

I'm so blessed I belong to a country that adopted crypto. We're given a rare opportunity to improve our way of leaving and chance to help family and the needy. Hoping that each and every country legalized it, in such case everyone have the opportunity to earn extra income or even become the main income specially for a large number of unemployed right now. In my opinion, it will reduce also the number of crime rate bacause crime rate increases due to poverty.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

i think my country only have 10% populations that inveat and join cryptos.
need more education here because so many still think that crypto are ponzi or MLM type invesment.

k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

In my country Papua New Guinea crypto is not popular,people have never ever heard about Blockchain, Bitcoin,cryptocurrencies and ICOs but I know in neighboring countries Indonesia and Australia,crypto is getting more and more famous.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Many issues have been arising in our country about whether it applies or not. Many types of banks are opening in our country from where we can buy crypto currency but now in government banks nothing has been talked about. People wish to buy this currency. It will have good effect in online market.
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

My country doing great with respect to cryptocurrencies world. This crypto world is not unknown to our country for we have a little bit or maybe just enough numbers who are crypto friends. Crypto are use in some business payment for instance that the costumer doesn't have enough money in the pocket. I hope that it will improve to make it more proven effective in accordance to budget or invest in the future.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

There is a good resource about the legalization of bitcoin in the world. Most developed countries have legalized bitcoin or are neutral to crypto-currencies. Problems with the legalization of crypto-currencies are observed mainly in developing countries and countries of the third world.
https://coin.dance/poli#legalitybycountry
goshaperevalov

Activity: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

To the same level in my country want to tighten the laws of the control of the crypto currency. In Russia they want to impose a tax on mining

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

In my country many are still considered as infant in crypto and still does not know much about crypto. Many are not even aware of its existence. There are also others who thinks they are expert in crypto by just knowing about Bitcoin. Others even say they are aware but considered Bitcoin as mode of payment for some online jobs. Many around me are curious about what I was doing, but when I try to explain them, they still don't get it.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

I am a resident of India and so the citizenship of here. In my county the Bitcoin and the situation of the Cryptoa kind of mixed situation. Some say that it is illegal while the Govt. hasn't got any of the dis consent about the illegal. However, Indiands banks are using Ripple as their cross-border payment and remittances for the customers.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

There is a good resource about the legalization of bitcoin in the world. Most developed countries have legalized bitcoin or are neutral to crypto-currencies. Problems with the legalization of crypto-currencies are observed mainly in developing countries and countries of the third world.
https://coin.dance/poli#legalitybycountry
Crypto here in my country is not popular but there's a few people know it and some of them are younger generation or student. And since it become know of the youth some of them used it for their tuition also some of them used it because this are their source of income so its a big help it to them especially when they can help it to their financial and they happy to be part of cryptocurrency.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

The usage of Cryptocurrency in our country is being utilized well because it is easy to learn and it can help others financially. Blockchain Technology is being self-studied in our university which is good because only the interested can understand and be able to spend time to gain or earn from it. Working in a Crypto Industry in our country is one of the most profitable way to utilize knowledge about this Industry.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

In Russia crypto is very popular; the reason is that usual salaries are not that high while doing all-time crypto you can earn decent money.
Well, Crypto not only says about Earn Money. But development in technology
Also, bring many Project with fresh idea so it can be success and useful for long term

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

The usage of Cryptocurrency in our country is being utilized well because it is easy to learn and it can help others financially. Blockchain Technology is being self-studied in our university which is good because only the interested can understand and be able to spend time to gain or earn from it. Working in a Crypto Industry in our country is one of the most profitable way to utilize knowledge about this Industry.
Right now more young generation are into crypto so some of them are student and im one of them here in my campus all my classmates asked me about it but few of them i only tell about cryptocurrency because some of them are not interested to know it, so only my friends tell and teach how to used it. But here in my country most of user of crypto are student and some users are working in computer fields.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Many countries do not want to legalize the crypt because to the extent of decentralization it is difficult to manage. Officials want to manage everything and every:)            
pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

I still do not know more clearly about such a country but I think maybe the country that already has the most bitcoin holders like
china, russia, and japan.
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

In my country, Cryptocurrencies are still on the fence as the government are still considering it, also a higher percentage of them refer to cryptos as bubbles that can burst anytime affecting their investment. A lot of them also say it is affecting the countries financial status. I do not want to agree with the formal and later but I love cryptos
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
I am from the philippines,i dont think the government really cared about cryptocurrencies,most of the people are unaware with cryptocurrencies.Main stream media are getting stupid reports that cryptocurrencies are scams not knowing that BTC and cryptocurrencies arent scams but those people who are using cryptocurrencies to scam noob people.The banks here are starting to ask questions and if your account was found to have cryptocurrency transactions your accoutn will be closed without any explanations.
epidose (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

Many countries do not want to legalize the crypt because to the extent of decentralization it is difficult to manage. Officials want to manage everything and every:)            

Unfortunately, I think this is the real issue behind a lot of countries. Probably a mix of some officials don't understand it (and therefore fear it), and those that do understand it, know that they can't control it (and, therefore also fear it).
7Sage

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

in philippines its legal to do Smiley bitcoin can be bought easly without bank account or anything , you can cash in and cashout in our local 7/11 store
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

Swap to UK you are very lucky to live in a country that supports the development of the world of crypto, it turned in my country that is in Indonesia, here the government did not support the existence of bitcoin and assume the existence of bitcoin can mengangu state finances and I hope someday in my country also like in your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: