Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your country Saying About Cryptos?  (Read 243 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

Every day we read about US,China, Korea,Japan; their stand on cryptos and anytime the news seems bad it will create FUD which will lead to market crash.

But I believe US,China, Korea,Japan are not the only countries in the world. So today I want the community members to state their countries stand as regards to cryptos

Below are few countries stands as regarding to cryptos. you can correct me if I am wrong.

Please Add your own country stand.

Maybe If we spread some good news about countries that support cryptos we might see bullish market again.

#USA
- ICO Prohibited, Money Laundering & Illegal Act Regulations, Cryptographic Exchange Tradition License Scheme

#Japan
- taxation, payment instrument recognition

#Germany
- It is a legitimate financial instrument and may be taxable, but requires additional licenses and permits.

#England
- No government regulation

#France
- warnings about regulatory readiness (not disclosed in detail), 'risk of speculation and manipulation’

#Italy
- Some central banks consider issuing cryptocurrencies

#Canada
- Taxation

#China
- Coin trading prohibited, ICO prohibited

#India
- Not accepted as a means of payment, regulation of money laundering and illegal activities

#Brazil
- Financial assets not recognized, direct investment prohibited

#South Korea
- No anonymous account transactions (real name system), tax preparation in progress

#Australia

#Russia
- Cryptocurrencies regulation legislation, ICO prohibition, while allowing legislation, can run a legitimate exchange

#Mexico
- Preparing taxation

#Indonesia
- No government regulation, prohibited from banks

#Turkey

#Saudi Arabia
- Some regulations will be introduced but not prohibited

#Argentina

#Republic of South Africa

#European Union
- Agreed to more stringent rules to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing in Bitcoin and other virtual currency exchanges

#Philippines

- Cryptocurrency is supported by Central Bank Of the Philippines (BSP), Local Banks are now looking for block-chain technology and its usage (Unionbank), You can easily convert your bitcoin into fiat (PHP) by using local exchanges approved by BSP (Coins.ph and rebbit.ph), BTC to Fiat (PHP) conversion is regulated by BSP to follow AMLA (Anti Money Laundering Act), Bitcoin ATM's on Makati City, There is no ICO Regulation yet. (supplied By BTT user: rommelzkie)

In my country, bitcoin is support by the banks. They not banned it. Because they think it will have a benefit and advantages unlike the others country who banned and prohibited the bitcoin by the government it is trully more fun in my country, it is like it's a free country you can do what ypu want. But they control it and they secure the cycle of the coins the country
valnd (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

This is an interesting thread but I want to see where you get these data. Can you link to some sort of article or to person saying that. Base on how you phrase your words, you haven't confirmed this whether it is right or wrong. Though overall it is an interesting post.

Sure this is one of the links https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/cryptocurrency-regulation-2018-where-world-stands-right-now/
Also it is a collective search on different countries.
Thanks for seeking clarification
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

In my country there is neither ban nor regulations by the federal government. Many people in my country are into business of cryptocurrency most specially bitcoin and ethereum and there is no government disturbance about the people involved.

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:54:38 AM by timikulit

Yes absolutely!
But one question, is rebbit.ph still existing? My friend once told me before that, he thinks, no one are still using rebbit.ph. That's what he told me. I just don't know if it's true or not.
I just hope Philippine Central Bank and government won't change their mind about their perception on cryptos.  Smiley

I am a rebit.ph user here. Yes it is existing and working 100%. I did some withdrawal there last week ago.
I just want to correct the spelling of the domain. Its rebit.ph (https://rebit.ph/) not rebbit.ph

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

This is an interesting thread but I want to see where you get these data. Can you link to some sort of article or to person saying that. Base on how you phrase your words, you haven't confirmed this whether it is right or wrong. Though overall it is an interesting post.

Sure this is one of the links https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/cryptocurrency-regulation-2018-where-world-stands-right-now/
Also it is a collective search on different countries.
Thanks for seeking clarification
Thanks. You should add it in the OP so everyone can see it.

In my country there is neither ban nor regulations by the federal government. Many people in my country are into business of cryptocurrency most specially bitcoin and ethereum and there is no government disturbance about the people involved.
What country is it? You should add it for us to know.
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Every day we read about US,China, Korea,Japan; their stand on cryptos and anytime the news seems bad it will create FUD which will lead to market crash.

But I believe US,China, Korea,Japan are not the only countries in the world. So today I want the community members to state their countries stand as regards to cryptos

Below are few countries stands as regarding to cryptos. you can correct me if I am wrong.

Please Add your own country stand.

Maybe If we spread some good news about countries that support cryptos we might see bullish market again.

#USA
- ICO Prohibited, Money Laundering & Illegal Act Regulations, Cryptographic Exchange Tradition License Scheme

#Japan
- taxation, payment instrument recognition

#Germany
- It is a legitimate financial instrument and may be taxable, but requires additional licenses and permits.

#England

#France
- warnings about regulatory readiness (not disclosed in detail), 'risk of speculation and manipulation’

#Italy
- Some central banks consider issuing cryptocurrencies

#Canada
- Taxation

#China
- Coin trading prohibited, ICO prohibited

#India
- Not accepted as a means of payment, regulation of money laundering and illegal activities

#Brazil
- Financial assets not recognized, direct investment prohibited

#South Korea
- No anonymous account transactions (real name system), tax preparation in progress

#Australia

#Russia
- Cryptocurrencies regulation legislation, ICO prohibition, while allowing legislation, can run a legitimate exchange

#Mexico
- Preparing taxation

#Indonesia
- No government regulation, prohibited from banks

#Turkey

#Saudi Arabia
- Some regulations will be introduced but not prohibited

#Argentina

#Republic of South Africa

#European Union
- Agreed to more stringent rules to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing in Bitcoin and other virtual currency exchanges

#Philippines

- Cryptocurrency is supported by Central Bank Of the Philippines (BSP), Local Banks are now looking for block-chain technology and its usage (Unionbank), You can easily convert your bitcoin into fiat (PHP) by using local exchanges approved by BSP (Coins.ph and rebbit.ph), BTC to Fiat (PHP) conversion is regulated by BSP to follow AMLA (Anti Money Laundering Act), Bitcoin ATM's on Makati City, There is no ICO Regulation yet. (supplied By BTT user: rommelzkie)

In my country they say nothing, it's just lying to drink and steal. Because I live in Russia, and here cryptocurrency, too, is used in illegal means and for purchases sales drugs. Therefore, the attitude of Russia to the crypt is very suspended.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

amazing job

Chile: not had regulation about crypto yet , in August the SII will pronounce on how people and companies must act to pay taxes about crypto

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

This is a nice thread and I wonder why many people have not commented on this thread, Well my country and cryptos currently there is no regulation  about cryptos in my country in fact not many people, even governments of my county know nothing much about cryptos.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

Nigeria -  no government regulation, the political will to regulate is not there, but crypto trading volume being one of the highest in Africa is forcing government to consider their stance. What we have in place currently is occasional warning by the central bank to inform people who may want to invest of the risks inherent. punchng.com/senate-warns-nigerians-against-investment-in-bitcoins/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/truth-bitcoin-nigeria/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: