Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for Bounty managers from BH  (Read 501 times)
IndeecV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
Merited by eagle10 (1)

@radokan

Obviously you haven't participated in sloppy managed bounty yet. Sadly, I saw many campaigns with managers that hasn't done most of those tips.

That's its best to link managers on a post like this. I've seen many managers also who are not that good at actually managing especially in reports.

And sometimes experience is just fixing mistakes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Every month, 200-300 new bounty companies start.

The average bounty hunter participates in 5-10 companies, which must be chosen from these three hundred, so the competition for bounty hunter is high.

Every bounty hunter has his own ways of selecting a bounty of companies, but most of the projects are already eliminated when studying the first post in the topic. Unsuccessful design, insufficient information, fuzzy conditions lead to the fact that we just close your page, mark it in red and go further. Because we have a great choice and we value our time.

Dear Bounty Managers.
To make it easier for us and you, and make your company more attractive for bounty hunters, please pay attention to the recommendations below.

I hope this helps both experienced managers and newcomers in the management of the bounty of companies.

Design and process.

1. The project should have a minimum description. Area of activity, industry, idea.

2. Timing. Always indicate the end time of the company. If it is not known exactly, please specify the end month. Because, $1,000,000 pool per month and $1,000,000 pool for six months is a very different money. If I can not find the end date anywhere, I just close the page.

3. Change of conditions. This situation should be rare and non-standard. But if during the bounty of the company the conditions have changed, then report this above / under the header of the first post. In big red letters. Specify the date from which the changes take effect.

4. KYC. Forget about KYC for bounty hunters. If KYC is a mandatory condition of the project, then write about it in the conditions. Introduction of KYC at the end of the company we regard as fraud. Yes, we know that you care about the security of our data, but we care about them more.
The procedure of the KYC is designed to combat the laundering of criminal money. Bounty hunters have nothing to wash. We do not invest money. The KYC procedure for bounty hunters is an attempt to obtain confidential data. Without reason.

5. Pool. Always specify soft cap and hard cap. Specify the final price of the token. The total number of tokens. This data will never be superfluous.

6. Status tables. SPREADSHEET.  Specify a link to the general table immediately after the conditions and duplicate it in the end of the post. Large font. You will save us a lot of time. Thank you.

7. Signatures. I recommend placing the subscription terms at the end of the post. Because most participate in companies on social networks and skip each time the descriptions of signatures for different ranks are a bit annoying.

8. Provide your contacts for communication, telegrams and / or mail. Keep in touch, respond to messages.

9. When the bounty is over, write about it. On the top of the first post. In big red letters.

10. Specify the day of the beginning of the week and the day of the week end. If they are not, then it creates chaos.

11. Do not forget to write a limit on the number of participants, if it exists.

Reports and stakes.

1. Count the stakes at least once every two weeks, or better every week. We do not want after two or three months of work to find out that we have done something wrong and will not get anything. We want to know about this at once, that would fix the error next week. If I decide to join the company a few weeks after the start and see that the stacks are not considered, then most likely I will close the page.

2. If you find an error and do not accept work for the past week, write in the table what is the error. What would we not write to you in telegram, mail, and in general, wherever possible. We really want to improve. Most of the errors are typical and do not require many words. Most often, just copy / paste your past comment to the participant a few lines higher.

3. Do not remove people from the tables, mark the retired in red. Because when deleting the number in the table is shifted for all participants who were lower.

4. Date of the report. Check the reports 1-2 days after the deadline. If the report date is Sunday, check on Tuesday or Wednesday. Receive reports from those who are late for 1-2 days. Because there are weddings, parties, diseases, volcanic eruptions and much more.

The topic will be supplemented.

My experience in bounty companies is less than two months. I briefly analyzed 500-600 bounty companies. Experienced and observant, write that you do not like the design and management of the bounty, I will add all the relevant comments to this list.

I hope this list or similar will ever fall into the fixed topics.

To me, and not only to me, it seems that it's time to somehow standardize this all. Ideally, make a template, design rules and enter a pre-moderation. Wild West is fun and profitable, but not very effective and convenient.

Topic in the Russian:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3114671.new#new

[/size]
P.S.

Many people ask how bounty managers will learn about this topic?

Very simple. If you find a bounty company in which the manager is Newbie or Copper Member, and you see that he allows typical mistakes, just leave him a message in the bounty line.

Dear bounty manager, I ask you to get acquainted with this topic:
"Tips for Bounty managers from BH"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3114652

Thank you for +Merit

Kudos! Every area of the topics are well explained. You helped the bounty managers as well as the bounty hunters. It is important to learn this things before engaging in any bounty hunting and management. You deserve an applause.
IndeecV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Added several additions to the first post.

Design and process.

1. Specify the address of the token contract, so that we can look at its code.

12. Articles. If you check articles every week, and not just at the end of the company, then bounty hunters will write more articles.

Reports and stakes.

5. Signatures. Consider stacks for signatures as quickly as possible after the end of the company. For us, this is a limited resource and every week without a signature is a lost money.

Thank you for +Merit
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

This is what I really want for bounty managers to impose. Bounty managers are getting annoyed of the same questions but they won't post it where participants can see it easily and get informed. You can see it in telegram like when the bounty ends, when is the payment or if there is kyc questions.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

Brilliant post!
Keep the link preciously for some bounty manager...
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

@IndeecV
Very well written and spot on advices for managers. If only every bounty campaign could follow those rules life would be easier for hunters. Cool

But apparently general rules always state that rules can be ammend if they see some things needed to change therefore participants have nothing to do with it.

I think this post should be pinned so it won't disappear from the first page.

Yeah and hope mod will notice this informative thread.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

Good topic. I think every bounty managers should atleast read this topic once. Well explained .
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

And do you have something for bounty hunters?

Please, it is advised to every bounty hunters to read the last post by bounty manager in every topic, to get up to date what is going on or what is going to happen to avoid potential losses. Because if you don't, you will lose your not only precious earnings but your important time. 

Very well said! This thing doesnt only matter on Bounty Managers but also on Bounty participants as well. We do both commit mistakes between the two.There would be always some flaws but the important thing is that it would end up to be arranged or settled things up.Delays been caused either non following instructions for participants part or lacking instructions came from the manager itself.

Updated item 4.

4. KYC. Forget about KYC for bounty hunters. If KYC is a mandatory condition of the project, then write about it in the conditions. Introduction of KYC at the end of the company we regard as fraud. Yes, we know that you care about the security of our data, but we care about them more.
The procedure of the KYC is designed to combat the laundering of criminal money. Bounty hunters have nothing to wash. We do not invest money. The KYC procedure for bounty hunters is an attempt to obtain confidential data. Without reason.

Thank you for +Merit

Agree with you however there many situations happening like in 2017 when regulations start to come frequently and even utility tokens started to do KYC and stuff for bounty hunters. It is simple: Founders are scared and they wannt to do the best to avoid further regulatory risks.
KYC isnt really appropriate to be applied on Bounty hunters which we can really say that there are such changes when it comes to regulations but those are only applicable on investors side.Knowing of that bounty hunters are just been part of the marketing.

benbenrlin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Fair points, they are very useful for a successfully campaign. Do you know how to best find Hunters from an ICO company point of view?
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

All I want to say is good!!
Because I experienced an ICO project that has telegram communication that removed it in the middle of the ICO, so I was confused whats wrong sometimes, right? Communication should not be cut-off.
And yes, I love the big letters that indicate that the bounty is over.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: