Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling mtgox account with 8000 dollars  (Read 7569 times)
Pastelarts (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:33:07 AM

Hello, mtgox ask me to verification.
They say i connect with tor on my account, so now they want an ID and an address proof.
I cannot withdraw my btc without sending my id ...

I dont want to send my id, so i sell the account + the e mail (outlook.com), for 7200 dollars in btc.

We can use escrow, no problem.

If someone want to deal, please pm me or answer on this thread.
bentl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:34:11 AM

use escrow pls.
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:36:11 AM

use escrow pls.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:03:29 AM

and who tells us, that you didnt "hack" that accounts email address, requested a new password from mtgox and are now trying to sell a stolen acc?
erikspoon

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:17:48 AM

he wouldn't do that ... that's .. dishonest ... cheating ... come on ,no one  that kind of things here on the bitcoin community  Tongue
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:44:41 AM

and who tells us, that you didnt "hack" that accounts email address, requested a new password from mtgox and are now trying to sell a stolen acc?

cause the account is create with this mail. I have no delete any message from the mail.
I can prove it via team viewer. Also the account is few month old, and i have already talk with mtgox support, all message in on the mail, if john k want to verify no prob.
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:46:40 AM

I see on the deep web, someone make fake scan id and fake doc, for 1 btc. But i m affraid if is not work they can block my account forever
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:48:27 AM

mtgox it s the biggest chit i never see.

I m asking nothing, i use this account for month, before i have 200 btc on it and now with about 65 btc they block me.
FUCK THEM, bitcoin spirit is the anonymous, else i will use credit card
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:08:00 PM

They say i connect with tor on my account, so now they want an ID and an address proof.

I dont want to send my id, so i sell the account + the e mail (outlook.com), for 7200 dollars in btc.

You're going to get scammed. For your own protection your best bet is to just get verified, withdraw your funds, then make a new account. It's the only way to be sure.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:35:06 PM

risk:reward is higher than your asking price implies.

If you want the buyer to resume risk and responsibility then 7200 is laughable.

What risk? We can use escrow.
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:37:14 PM

You're going to get scammed. For your own protection your best bet is to just get verified, withdraw your funds, then make a new account. It's the only way to be sure.

Why make a new account? The account it s ok, they say me it s cause i use tor...
Also i will never put any btc in mtgox after, so i dont nee this account or another acount.

And why i will be scammed if we usr john.k for example? explain please
posormo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:01:13 AM

And gox are going to allow this to happen?   What do you think they will do once the purchaser suddenly stops using Tor, submits their Identification and is speaking native English?    I believe selling an account is against their TOS and the purchaser will risk loosing it all.

Nothing wrong with speaking broken English, its great for people to learn.  But, it is a fact that they will notice.  Unless of course another 2nd language speaker is the purchaser I suppose.

erikspoon

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:03:28 AM

more and more people saying its harder and harder to use gox
when do you suppose they would finally fall?
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:19:39 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 02:39:48 PM by Pastelarts

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

For withdrawal of funds, you need to get verified.

On reviewing your account with the associated mail id, we find no proof of photo ID and residence proof been attached.

For government issued photographic identification documentation has to be provide one of the following: (National Identity Card, Driver license, passport,...)

and

For utility bill or residency certificate has to be provide one of the following:
- Monthly utility bill
- Internet Bill
- Cellphone Bill
- Tax Return document
- Residency Certificate
- Medical insurance bill
Must be no more than 6 months old and must display residential address (PO box addresses will not be accepted.)

Please get back to us for further assistance.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.
Please visit https://mtgox.com/security]

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Your account is currently pending review for one of the following reasons:

- You have registered for more than one account.
- You are using services like TOR, VPN, proxies, shared address IP or any public network.
- You are not making deposits or withdrawals with your personal account.

To ensure that you do not transgress any of the rules at Mt.Gox please proceed with the verification at https://mtgox.com/forms/verification.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.
Please visit https://mtgox.com/security]

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:27:24 PM

Just fake the verification -_- facepalm*
Pastelarts (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:29:04 PM

Just fake the verification -_- facepalm*

No i dont have fake ID, i m not from the mafia
ksteve96

Activity: 624
Merit: 125

alcedoplatform.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 10:29:28 PM

Anybody who doesn't believe this account and email are stolen is a fucking idiot.

𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!         Made in
██████████████████████████████████████████       GERMANY
     𝗔𝗡𝗡     𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿     𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸     𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿     𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺     𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆     𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺              🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
ksteve96

Activity: 624
Merit: 125

alcedoplatform.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 03:00:23 PM

Anybody who doesn't believe this account and email are stolen is a fucking idiot.

Or he did something shady with it and whoever uses their ID to link it with the account now means the acccount (his identity) is linked to OPs prior transactions. If he was for example a vendor at the road it could turn out really bad.

Good point, the whole " I just like my privacy more than 8k USD" thing is fishy either way. 

𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!         Made in
██████████████████████████████████████████       GERMANY
     𝗔𝗡𝗡     𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿     𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸     𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿     𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺     𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆     𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺              🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:02:55 PM

Eh, not that I will do it but if I was I would want more than 800 bucks.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:31:49 PM

Or he did something shady with it and whoever uses their ID to link it with the account now means the acccount (his identity) is linked to OPs prior transactions. If he was for example a vendor at the road it could turn out really bad.
First thing I thought was a road seller too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: