Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1408 times)
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

As no one owns the technology . it is also true  Bitcoins are controlled by all Bitcoin users all over the world. . In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

Online Bitcoin wallet has its advantages over the offline version. You can access it by using not only the PC, but also a tablet or phone. Specificity is similar to conventional Kiwi-wallets, WebMoney or Internet banking.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is controlled by the developers and Miners. I don't think that anyone else controls bitcoins as developers are the ones who develop the bitcoin software and the Miners are one who votes for the acceptance of the software.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is controlled by the developers and Miners. I don't think that anyone else controls bitcoins as developers are the ones who develop the bitcoin software and the Miners are one who votes for the acceptance of the software.
do you think is good or not?  btc should not be controlled from anyone i suppose, but i love bitcoint in a good way or bad way.
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

the bitcoin system is a decentralized virtual Currency, so there is no control or Central bitcoin handling by any of the parties. if someone thinks that the price of bitcoin movement is very unstable due to the deliberate elements of individual parties using a pump or dump in my opinion is not true. the rise and fall of bitcoin price is highly dependent on market demand, if market demand is large, there will surely be some effect of bitcoin price growth movement. some of the factors that cause the current decline in bitcoin prices are the decrease in investor scale caused by many factors, one of which is some negative news which is usually very angular about bitcoin.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

There are people who own a very large percentage of the extracted bitcoins.
If they want to change the price, they will do it.

And there is no question of any decentralization!
Bitcoin has become a means of manipulation.
We could consider the supporter of bitcoin as one of the key to moved the price of bitcoin simply because bitcoin price and value is dependent on the support of people given by the number of transactions and investment and how people choose to trade. I think bitcoin is a much more than a currency for most of people so it is a bigger development when it comes to investment and trading for more people who uses bitcoin.

Bitcoin is decentralized, which means that no one authority or central authority is in charge of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created in 2009 by a person using the pseudonym “Nakamoto Satoshi,” but no one knows his true identity. This person or group has no control over Bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by the community. If we say community, we are referring to the developers, miners, traders and to all the people (bitcoin holders) who own a BTC currency.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

It is the COMMUNITY that controls the system, or the market to be more specific. And by COMMUNITY I mean us, the users or traders. Without a community, almost anything will seize to exist or function. The value or price of Bitcoin also depends on the activities of the COMMUNITY. No one owns Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency world as a whole. It is an open source in which anyone can engage and be a part of.

bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

We do not know who is managing the bitcoin system. Perhaps most of  the majority leader of bitcoin. They control the dynamic bitcoin price. But our bitcoin , we have control over it. You can trade or invest your bitcoin whenever you want it. You can do anything you want. Only scammers , they're always trying to control and get our bitcoin. So be careful to scam.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Bitcoin was constantly upgrading the system if someone checked it, but Bitcoin is not in the hands of anyone, so nobody knows this, so it is the reason for not investing in Bitcoine, but Bitcoin is given out by Satoshi Nakamato and the man is lost and so what is Bitcoin is not clear.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Some people say that governments could control Bitcoin by regulating it. It is obviously false because Bitcoin is decentralised so it can't be controlled. They can only regulate exchanges and merchants who want to accept BTC. That's ridiculous but we can't do much about it, they are trying to make people more reluctant to cryptocurrencies in general. I really doubt that they will succeed.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Nobody controls it! it is practically said on its whitepaper when bitcoin is being launched on 2009. Even if the real satoshi nakamoto reveal himself in the public he can't control how the bitcoin system goes.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Bitcoin does not belong to anyone. This technology can be used by anyone who follows the rules of this currency.

It is not controlled by any central bank, and the person who first proposed the use of bitcoin for several years does not make itself felt.

Everyone can make sure that this currency does only what it is supposed to do, and its creator no longer controls operations with bitcoins.

Now it is the responsibility of independent developers. That is, bitcoin has become a so-called open source software, which can be downloaded and used for free at your own discretion.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

The one word that could describe the system of of bitcoin is Decentralized. Compared to banks and other financial institution which are controlled by the government through its central banks, bitcoin system is based on the investments of capitalists. Its investors are all those maintain the circulation and the supply/demand of the cyptocurrencies.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

I think it is being countered by certain people who created just bitkoyin ie followers of Satoshi his students or colleagues
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:53:29 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

Bitcoin system is controlled by every person that uses it. There is no single person that own the whole system and controls it as he likes because blockchain technology eas created so that no one can control or hack the system. Thats why everyone can see all the transactions made on blockchain and you can track every bitcoin that is mined. No transaction is can be hidden or deleted so that no one can stole bitcoins without being tracked
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

Nobody controls bitcoin, it is the same with emails although there is a developers who can develop the systems of Bitcoin but they can't change the protocol, only you can control your own bitcoin other than not nobody can control your bitcoin.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Yuph, no one controlled Bitcoin System. Even its creator Satoshi Nakamoto didn't control it. It is a decentralised System and no one can own it. This is somehow similar to Intermet which is FREE to use by anyone and anywhere. Aliens from outer space are the only one capable of owning it I guess.

The only thing that we have control in Bitcoin System is, how we use our Bitcoins. Bitcoin system is just a system that consists of bitcoin (obviously) that's why how we manage our bitcoin is part of this System. People individually who has access to Bitcoin also has control
 BUT, in their own properties only.

Bitcoin system is controlled by every person that uses it. There is no single person that own the whole system and vontrols it as he likes.
Exactly, that's what I'm referring.

404 Not Found
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:26:12 AM

Bitcoin have limited supply and not one institution or government can control the supply. Its happen because bitcoin have decentralized system and its can eliminate intermediaries

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

In my opinion, there is big different between mobile application and bitcoin. Mobile application can be control by their dev but bitcoin no one control even government institution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: