Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ada will jump above$ 3 ?  (Read 376 times)
LevaZ (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

Ada will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

If it is a bull market, then anything is possible, because the bull run is amazing.
However, in a bear market, I suggest you hold more mainstream tokens, such as BTC and ETH. ,

Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

If the token supply is not more one million, yes, around June it may start climbing its price, and if the team keep pushing the marketing process and it will survive reach the price!!!!
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Now there are a lot of blockchain platforms in the market competing with ADA, if it survives the competition, it is quite possible that its value will be $3.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

I do not have an ADA coin, but I think ADA is quite interesting.
you should try to find a lot of information about the coin so you are absolutely sure ADA will grow until you bet
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

Ada will jump above$ 3? If so, how soon? I just have a lot of it and I'm thinking about selling or not?
I think that if she stayed in the top of the market for a long time and did not fly anywhere, it will. And the more it will cost I think. In General it is vprintsape matter, for example, I'll be waiting.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

Ada is still reach $0,22 for now, maybe it will jump above $3 in 2019, for this year, i think the highest point that ada can reach is only $1,5-2 , but everything can happen in cryptospace, if i were you, i will keep hodl ada
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

buy ADA and forget about it for a few years Smiley That's my strategy Smiley nothing comes overnight. Take a look at history in coins Smiley People who got hundreds or millions fiat money in cryptomarket can benefit from bull-bear market but for me and once like me who don't have that much money... get some and hodl Smiley Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

I do not think it's easy to hit $3, Cardano (ADA) ranked first in the ranking of algorithms rated 4.6. The rating is very high, compared to other crypto. It may take 1 year price above $3.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

ADA is a new startup project and it has potential to grow in future.The project seems very efficient and productive and has attracted many people.Good market cap and still in growing phase.Its similar to ETH with most improved smart contract design.It can be predicted that it can jump over $3 in upcoming months.So investment in ADA is very profitable.Still it will take time to cover heights of success.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

keep your ada and be patient and wait for the price increase. I am sure that ada will increase but unfortunately, I don't know how much the highest price for ada. but I see ada is a good coin and in a short time, this coin could break at top twenty in the coinmarketcap and it amaze me because this coin is relative a new coin which not shows much history before.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

Considering the team behind ADA, backing by MIT, and the future roadmap I don't think $3 is out of the question.  If they are to deliver on their promises, this coin will have a strong future for those who are holding it.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

I think Cardano was subject to a huge pump and dump in early January and some unfortunate people if still holding are now sitting on losses of approximately 70%. Many will be lucky to recover to break even never mind make huge profits you suggest.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

I want to say it's impossible but everything is possible in cryptocurrency, so I'll say it's very difficult instead.

ADA's marketcap by total supply is now $7b at the price $0.2237. If ADA's price reach $3 each, its' marketcap will reach around $93.88b. Replacing both ETH and XRP for number two spot. Do you really think it's all right for a project that never prove anything to have such high price?

I think it will not be impossible for Cardano (ADA) coin to reach at $3.0USD within the couple of years and that would probably be materialize if bitcoin will also make a bullish increase such that majority of the alts may be pulled over. This may happen into a much earlier year if the pump of BTC will happen sometime within the year. Will just be hoping that this year would be good for the altcoins and BTC otherwise we may not see the change that we hopefully wanted to see in the future.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

If you are an ADA holder you are lucky. I see a lot of potential in this coin and I regret not having funds to buy some coins for myself.
I can see a 3$ value for ADA this year but you must have patience. Last year we had 2 sudden rises in all the market in May and December. Maybe we will have them this year too.

sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

If you are an ADA holder you are lucky. I see a lot of potential in this coin and I regret not having funds to buy some coins for myself.
I can see a 3$ value for ADA this year but you must have patience. Last year we had 2 sudden rises in all the market in May and December. Maybe we will have them this year too.

Do you think it's more of a long term or a short term coin?

I'm thinking about buying it but I'm unsure about the hype.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Sold mine at $1 I were too late to dump it at the price of $2. I can see the price is now just $0.20 it might be a good time to buy back but I think this will still dip as a lot had bought at the price of 0.02USD. There must be a lot to earn still if you can dump and buy back later.  I could be wrong so I've educate myself later about ADA if this isn't happening.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

It looks impossible. We know that ADA ATH was $1.23 that means if the possibility for ada to reach another ATH in the future should be around beloved $2.4.

Consider the bitcoin should get a lot of hype before ada will be following it.

Some speculators are saying about crypto will growth even more at the end of this year but not sure about that because basically there's no something new was happened. The possibility if bitcoin gets another halving.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

It is a good coin with huge potential but they  have great competitors to like neo if im somehow they survive it then probably within a year or two we may see it. I personally do not have this coin because i think neo is better.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

the price of ADA is now only $0.22, if it reaches $3 it means 13 times the current price. it seems quite difficult to achieve the price, but I know ADA is a long term project and if you want to hold it for long term investment, then ADA is the right choice.

look here cardano roadmap.
all are in the process and if everything is done, then there is no reason that the ADA will explode.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: