Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova will not close, but make sure to claim your account now  (Read 101 times)
mmo4me.2016 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

I received an email:

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova

Unsubscribe:
http://2246.links.email-od.com/unsubscribe?a=8774&m=SLNL-0-73684-314281-&n=181808345&s=d60000018307d5&e=rooter2000bka%40gmail.com&h=4d351085

Nova Technology Limited Tanzania
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

I received an email:

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova

Unsubscribe:
http://2246.links.email-od.com/unsubscribe?a=8774&m=SLNL-0-73684-314281-&n=181808345&s=d60000018307d5&e=rooter2000bka%40gmail.com&h=4d351085

Nova Technology Limited Tanzania

Good news to inform everyone who doubt nova will shut down or not,
i also worry if nova will shut down or not, because i'm using nova too to exchange my coins and  tokens.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

An exchange that was scheduled to close shouldn't be that trustworthy imho.

I would be very careful of the coins you put into Nova... If you're no longer trading, then remove the coins ASAp.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

I also received this email but i don't use nova that often in the first place so nothing will change, the only coins there are low marketcap coin and i am not into that kind of coin anymore so it doesn't matter if they decided not to close it. Also they should explain why they decided not to close it so people will trust them to use the exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100