Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to join the meeting in Santa Clara 21 March?  (Read 148 times)
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

Hey guys ,we are going to hace a meeting in Santa Clara 21 Mar.
If you are interested in blockchain and artificial intelligence technology , you cant miss our meeting!
Click here to register:https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/the-ai-ecosystem-on-blockchain-tickets-43741461890
Prolly11

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Wow this seems really cool. Wish they had a list of attendees so we know if notable devs from top coins are coming :/. I get that you guys are going, so that should be enough Smiley

I see that it's only like 3hours long... That's weird. Most devcons are like from 9 to 5.

But I'm glad the admissions is free. And there's a max 200 people going... so should be really fun!
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

Wow this seems really cool. Wish they had a list of attendees so we know if notable devs from top coins are coming :/. I get that you guys are going, so that should be enough Smiley

I see that it's only like 3hours long... That's weird. Most devcons are like from 9 to 5.

But I'm glad the admissions is free. And there's a max 200 people going... so should be really fun!

Yes, we already invite some notables from top coins , and they will share some information about blockchain and artificial intelligence。
Because we have to make a long story short,so we cant waste too much time ,all the information will be very useful and pivotal .
Welcome  you to come and join our meeting.
Prolly11

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Yes, we already invite some notables from top coins , and they will share some information about blockchain and artificial intelligence。
Because we have to make a long story short,so we cant waste too much time ,all the information will be very useful and pivotal .

Sounds very exciting! Who have you invited? And which notables replied and said they would attend? Smiley this is good info to know!
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I want but,
where is the exact location of Santa Clara😂that day I'm free,want more to know about Bitcoin and other digital assets..can you complete the details if where is that place..
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Sounds very exciting! Who have you invited? And which notables replied and said they would attend? Smiley this is good info to know!

Sorry sir ,all the information about the meeting is on our Twitter ,you can visit here https://twitter.com/AICHAIN1
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

I want but,
where is the exact location of Santa Clara😂that day I'm free,want more to know about Bitcoin and other digital assets..can you complete the details if where is that place..

Sir ,all the information about the meeting has been already put on our Twitter https://twitter.com/AICHAIN1 ,you can watch the livestream on it.
AICHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

Welcome  you to come and join our meeting.

Howsoever , thanks for your advice. The meeting tended to be not very successful because the audience registered many but attended few. but you can watch our meeting livestream on our Twitter https://twitter.com/AICHAIN1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: