Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QuDex Pay] 🚀QDP🚀 POW | 1ST QUBIT ALGO MN COIN | NO ICO | HIGH ROI  (Read 4513 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Running my qdp masternode in vultr vps and getting paid everyday, in every hour. But everytime i close my pc and restart, i need to download block index. What is the wrong with the wallet? Am i only the sufferer in this issue? Anyone else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qudexpay (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Running my qdp masternode in vultr vps and getting paid everyday, in every hour. But everytime i close my pc and restart, i need to download block index. What is the wrong with the wallet? Am i only the sufferer in this issue? Anyone else?

It's perfectly normal for the wallet to sync after it's closed and reopened. It is catching up with the latest blocks.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

It's perfectly normal for the wallet to sync after it's closed and reopened. It is catching up with the latest blocks.

May be I was unable to highlight the issue. I know how wallet sync each time I open the wallet. But regarding QDP, a error window is poped up and ask for my permission to download block index. it does not occur to any other wallet, at least I have not seen it ever.
And too much silence in discord and here too, price is sinking like titanic. So is it another so called shit MN coin, Pumpy and dumpy one ?
qudexpay (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

May be I was unable to highlight the issue. I know how wallet sync each time I open the wallet. But regarding QDP, a error window is poped up and ask for my permission to download block index. it does not occur to any other wallet, at least I have not seen it ever.
And too much silence in discord and here too, price is sinking like titanic. So is it another so called shit MN coin, Pumpy and dumpy one ?

It's the first time this error has been brought up. Could you please screencopy the error and dm to any dev in the discord channel?

Price is determined by market, we only can promise our long-term involvement and stick to the roadmap, and rest we'll leave to the market to decide.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

QDP pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
qudexpay (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Added to the ANN
Crypto World

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Bitcoin prise prediction 😱😱
Join for latest updates
https://t.me/joinchat/HDkpPlA_UvwDvG59pX4Qlw
Nokio2010

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

new QudexPay pool on pool.poolovich.pro

http://poolovich.pro/images/poolovich.iMlG0.png

http://poolovich.pro

Code:
-a qubit -o stratum+tcp://pool.poolovich.pro:7430 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=QDP

https://discord.gg/SKpRsbR
Low fee 0.5%, dedicated powerfull server, Super stable connection.
Baikal's owners and others miners are welcome.
DDoS Protection
kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

this coin need another exchange then CBridge....
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

thailand translation reserved if need please confirm.

thanks.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
stas260385

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Hello all!
I need some help...
How can I update my wallet on VPS?
qudexpay (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

The new version (v1.2.1) with modified block reward structure has been release on github https://github.com/qudexpay/qudexpay/releases/tag/v1.2.1  Please update your wallet file accordingly.

Change Log:

This release mainly modified the block reward structure according to the community vote in discord. The first block that affected is block 43201, currently we're on block ~25000 so the change point will be ~12 days from now. Time should be sufficient for everybody to upgrade their wallets.

Installation tips:

1. Download wallet file according to your pc sys(Win Linux are supported)
2. Change your wallet file:
    2.1 Win users, please close your qdp-qt wallet, copy new qdp-qt-x64/x86.exe to the same location(you can backup your previous file for safety sake). Then run qt wallet. Done.
    2.2 Linux users, if you're using qt graphic interface, do the same as above. Command line users, please stop qdpd using 'qdp-cli stop' then replace all old qdp* files with new one(Please backup your old files), Then type 'qdpd -daemon'. Done.

*PLEASE REMEMBER BACKUP your wallet file before you do anything.

Please contact the dev team if you have any problem. Thanks for your support

P.S. CryptoBridge has been notified and will update their wallet accordingly,
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Having trouble syncing desktop wallet team QuDex Pay
have loads of QuDex Pay coins to add to my wallet,
interested project have potential please help with my issue thanks.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qudexpay (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Please add addnode info in your qdp.conf file so that syncing can be accelerated.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:08 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 11:13:14 PM by Hobo66

Please add addnode info in your qdp.conf file so that syncing can be accelerated.
Thanks allot QuDex Pay team I see the wallet now start the synchronizing.
Masternode is also working 100% will be keeping an bookmark on this
project for any new updates.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
methereums

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

hey guys I post an airdrop for qudex pay here: https://betweenblocks.org/category/7/giveaways-airdrops Grin
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

What happened to QDP ? I was excited and started mining from 1st minute and was able to start my OWN mn from day 1 or day 2. Although everything was going smooth. but Look at the price now. I wish I could sell on first day, when qdp hit exchange. What is the next plan? I had no issue while upgrading the wallet and my MN in vps server, as well. Hope, good days will come again
coadiapooxa

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.
qudexpay (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

What happened to QDP ? I was excited and started mining from 1st minute and was able to start my OWN mn from day 1 or day 2. Although everything was going smooth. but Look at the price now. I wish I could sell on first day, when qdp hit exchange. What is the next plan? I had no issue while upgrading the wallet and my MN in vps server, as well. Hope, good days will come again

We're on track with our roadmap and development plan. The price is decided by the market.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Stop bullshit. Have you read anything about the project? There was no ICO in QDP. And you are concerned ? For members like you, other genuine members are suffering. On past days, people like you, made multiple accounts, posted junk posts and earn crypto from cheating. that is why, BCT forum has implemented hundreds of new features to stop the stupidity. But some new members are suffering due to merit system. Shame on you. I think you are only concerned about your post count.
Read about merit system and then start posting again. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: