Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 461 times)
Fxselfmade (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Hello guys,

I am Moses from Tanzania, I would like to know much about altcoins giving away especially air drops and bounties so I can start to make some small cash for the living.

I hope that I am in a good place.

I wish to learn from you guys. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

You can find the various bounty threads here, and choose the bounty threads you like to participate in.
If you have enough followers on twitter and facebook, you can participate in the corresponding bounty thread, and if you want to participate in the signature campaign, you should at least be a JR member.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Hello guys,

I am Moses from Tanzania, I would like to know much about altcoins giving away especially air drops and bounties so I can start to make some small cash for the living.

You start with the wrong mindset, never think about give away/ payment from airdrop or bounty because number will never make you satisfied. First, learn about airdrop & bounty by join the program and follow the rules. Second, make a journal to remand you which one is worth to follow. Last one, save/ trade/ invest the profit to built your future. Bounty have big payment than airdrop, join the program today and start learning something worth.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

Hello guys,

You start with the wrong mindset, never think about give away/ payment from airdrop or bounty because number will never make you satisfied. First, learn about airdrop & bounty by join the program and follow the rules. Second, make a journal to remand you which one is worth to follow. Last one, save/ trade/ invest the profit to built your future. Bounty have big payment than airdrop, join the program today and start learning something worth.

This isn’t the best piece of advice
Coupled with the provided bounty link above
It’s a more clearer way to mobile success and independent breakthroughs
Make proper decisions
Invest wisely and be your own boss
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

you need to work on bounty , airdrop is not much
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Hello guys,

This isn’t the best piece of advice
Coupled with the provided bounty link above
It’s a more clearer way to mobile success and independent breakthroughs
Make proper decisions
Invest wisely and be your own boss

Either way, you have to start learning about cryptos in general. Whether it be about airdrop & bounties or investing.

Learn and read as much as you can first.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Don't waste your time in airdrops, instead concentrate on bounties. In my opinion, you should join a few social media campaign facebook and twitter. In the meantime, concentrate on upgrading your rank by posting regularly. When your rank is upgraded to Jr. Member then you can participate in signature campaign.

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

Hello guys,

Generally from airdrops you can earn around 5-10$ worth of coins from each campaign, so you won't be able to make a living from airdrops.
However, the situatian is different to bounties, and it depends on the amount of work that you do.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

nothing is easy to generate revenue from airdrop or bounty
you have to do many of the tasks and rules. In essence, your knowledge and insight is indispensable for you to produce something from involvement in many projects. seek knowledge first before you really get involved anything.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

Hello guys,

In the bounties you have more chance to get earn tokens and very profitable but in airdrops it's hard to know if it's worth it, because most of them are fake or a scam. Well if you want to learn more about the CryptoCurrency, in forum you will learn and you will get a lot of knowledge, you need to read and research.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

Hello guys,

I suggest you try to learn bounty, because bounty produces rather than airdrop. airdrop is currently a lot of scam and disadvantage so bounty can make you a good choice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fan99x

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

i like airdrop & bounty
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

For the first time I suggest to read more thread in this forum to get knowledge about what is bounty and what is aridrop and don't think about payment first. Learn it from the beggining and you will know what you must do.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

Hello guys,

Some airdrops gives some money that can make you rich in an instant, but some are not. Bounties can give you a lot of money, but some are just scams.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

Bounty give you more profit than airdrop, but for payment you need wait longer.
And remember according to statistic only 1-2  from 10 airdrops will pay you
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

you need to work on bounty , airdrop is not much

Not exactly. Topic starter is "Brand new", he can become a newbie and then he need to collect a huge amount of merits to become at least full member.
Newbies got such a small amount on bounties, so this will be really long way  to become good bounty hunter.
When airdrops - they are free. You can get coins no matter which your rang is. Of course there is too much rubbish now, but sometimes there are good projects.
Or third way - to participate in bounties with twitter if you have enough followers Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

Hello guys,

No need to start a new topic, look through the forum, there are million advice on that. Well I wish you luck, what you need for bounty for good rewards, is good rank in this forum and many followers on twitter, fb! Sign up for reddit and telegram, look up there are some more interesting campaigns, like you tube, righting articles/blogs, signature (you are wearing one) and ect. If you know any language fluent, you can translate for them and you receive a very good rewards. So good luck and look through this forum!

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

You better get your rank go up to have better rewards of you want to join on signature campaign because signature campaign are more profitable than social media and blogging and you have so many followers and friends will you  can get decent enough of you stakes all you want
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

Hello guys,

actually very many places to look for airdrop or bounty but according to me if you want to participate in bounty you should raise your ranking first because most to follow bounty minimum rank at least Jr member.
this is where forums might help you.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Hello guys,

You can start the altcoin section bounty and airdrop.Than you work long time free and invest the coin cryptocurrency market.I hope you at time big earns.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: