Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me where to sell coins  (Read 568 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

many ways one of the options is to find a person who can buy and want to do it only have to then find a conscientious person.
Bendz

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

By searching, I saw that AMLT token is on Lykke, however, there is a low volume. DEB on the other hand just got listed on KuCoin today. I suggest you to follow their ANN threads and/or social media accounts to be more updated about the coin or listings.

Hope it helps!

Reference(s)
AMLT - Lykke Listing Announcement
DEB - KuCoin Listing Announcement
Yes, it is true. debitum now listed on Kucoin. You should try to monitor it in that market. And my prediction looks like a debitum coin will have a good price. If you want to sell it, this is the right time.
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

i think you are a very newbie for bounty.. i have also 'AMLT' tokens , but it is only on etherdelta .. it has not in any other exchange yet. so if you want sell it , you have to send it to your etherdelta wallet and then you can sell..
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Dude cmon always keep update about what ever token your hodl. DEB and AMLT already listing some exchange.  Go to their telegram group and ANN you can ask anything
Well, every coin has its designated exchanger so if it is your first time to receive Altcoins from airdrop or a bounty campaign then follow the campaign announcememt or their telegram because there are many pinned message of where they listed their coin.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

As far as I know every ico that success will do their job to put the name of their coin in exchange. Sometimes it takes months because the dev planning on when and where to put it. Ofcourse on going process will always in the process to make it clear as soon as possible. Then sometimes they will announce the concern regarding that in telegram. That is what I know.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

You should check every project's social networks unfortunately if they are present in any exchange.

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

You can sell your coin on peer to peer platform all over the internet. There individual people also in your city, neighbourhood thay you can meet on one to one basis to transact business and exchange your coin for fiat. Centralized and decentralized exchange are also available. Review your option and make your decision!
prizrak9484

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

You see, it's not as simple as we would like ... Many tokens (I would even say most) at the time they are sent to your wallet are not yet traded on any exchange. Perhaps you can, you can sell them on this exchange - https://etherdelta.com/ , but there may be, for example, 1000000 ... 0 tokens for 0.0..01 ether. That is, people simply expose such a price tag, so that those who want to sell unnecessary tokens, could get rid of them at least as some amount. The truth is, it will be so small that you can not even bring it out. In this case, just keep the coins, after some time, perhaps they will be put up for auction on some exchange and then you will sell it. In the meantime, in fact, it's a useless figure on your wallet.

Yes, it's unpleasant, but what can you do? All this can be called a kind of roulette.

Here, a very good resource, on which you can see if the coin is traded - https://www.cryptocompare.com/ . Just enter the name of the search and if it is on sale, it will show you the full information about the cost, the exchange on which the coin is traded, and many other things, graphics, coin turns and so on.
And all the information, the coin rate, in real time.
Very useful and convenient service, by the way, the tokens of DEB are traded, here and you will see where and at what price =)
Register and enjoy your health, everything is simple, you will understand without difficulty, if there are questions, you can write to me in the PM, just mention the topic!  Wink

Well, by itself exchangers, if you do not have this link, please, here everything is checked, he brought me through different, the matter for a couple of minutes, everything was honest with me - https://www.bestchange.ru/
Just choose what you want to sell and what to get.  Smiley

Good luck!
arakate93

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

every coin has a market, usually from the coins you own will announce to the member where the market that can sell their coins, it would be nice if you join their telegram group or where they discuss, there you can ask where you can sell tokens or coins you have

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
I also sometimes ask such a question where to sell tokens when they are not on large and well-known exchanges. Recently, I have been watching when the coin has to go to new exchanges only on the telegram channel of the company. I think this is the best way to find out where you can sell a coin
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

i think for altcoin its better sold on idex.market
because the cost of gas for deposite and withdraw is very small.
Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Why dont you ask your bounty manager? For sure in every projects have the way to sell bounty tokens after.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

you can ask to the manager of your campaign where it to be listed, or try to follow the telegram channel of that coins/projects. theres a lot of ways to find where did Dev (projects) got to be listed.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

first of all you must be harmony with the admins of this coins, you can study their telegram and also ask your question on it (telegram or main thread), they will guide you how you can sell your coins.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Most important informations are usually on bounty's telegram so you can ask about it on telegram. I suggest you check out etherdelta because its almost where new tokens are bought and sold even before getting listings on exchanges.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Hay everyone.Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap.
many ways one of the options is to find a person who can buy and want to do it only have to then find a conscientious person.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

it depends on the bounty developers if  they will submit to some exchange sites regarding where you can find the exchange sites where your coin registered follow the announcement of your bounty where you participated especially in their telegram group they will announce it there.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Most tokens that were distributed from bounty campaigns doesn't have a value at first so you need to wait for it to get listed on exchanges. You need to check the project's telegram group for updates since most developers post their updates there about what exchanges they are using. Another option is P2P, where you can sell your token/coins to another person who needs it but it'll be hard to find someone and you can get scammed from this kind of transaction so better trade it on exchanges for a safer deal.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Most tokens form bounty campaigns aren't listed on the major exchange platforms yet. therefore disposing them can be a little difficult. however the people running the bounty programs should be well informed on this and you can get directions from them . id advise that you keep these coins for a longer time coz they can just gain value overtime.

IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

Decentralized exchanges let you trade most coins(tokens).  Smiley

IF the token is listed in a decentralized exchange use following sites.

1. IDEX - https://idex.market/
2. Etherdelta - https://etherdelta.com/

Using Etherdelta is not advised because of it had lot of security issues and down times in recent history.
Instead use forkdelta. Actually it is forked from etherdelta.

3. Forkdelta - https://forkdelta.github.io/

In some cases, some tokens are not in any exchange including decentralized ones. (Ex: Pindex-PDI is not yet in any exchange sadly)
Then we can use the smart contract of the token to trade. This method is very useful to buy some tokens very cheaply before they come to the market.  Cool

The procedure - How to trade any token

1. Go to Ethplorer.io
2. Search the token you want to trade in search bar.
3. Get the smart contract address of it. (Contract address)
4. Go to the url - https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/<contact address here>-ETH
5. Refresh page again.
6. Now you will find the order book. Place sell order or sell to a order already there. If you want to buy place a buy order.

Happy trading!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: