Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tink | first ICON Dapp! Build your credence on the blockchain!  (Read 708 times)
TinkTeam (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:57:07 AM by TinkTeam

-Build your credence on blockchain-
(one of the first ICON Dapps)

READ THIS THREAD IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES : English | 한국어

- Notice -

APAC Tour (March, 2018)
March 15 : Sydney
March 19 : Hong Kong
March 22 : Singapore
March 27 : Shanghai
March 29 : Tokyo

If you want to meet and talk directly about our project,
please contact us in advance and make an appointment!

About Tink

Problem

People have an opportunity to expand their scope of activities by having relationships with other members of society. Thus, social relationship is very important, but it is difficult to expand. Because there is a lack of information and uncertainty between each other, to expand the relationship, one must start the relationship by taking uncertainty of the others’ profile information into account. Each individual pays a huge amount of cognitive, opportunistic, and monetary costs until he or she mitigates this 'information asymmetry' and forms the basis of mutual trust.

Today, the social platform is very strong in its character as a media service, and it is a platform suitable for expressing the self as 'the one I want to be shown' rather than expressing self 'as I am', and profiled information is also limited to personal background information such as educational and professional experience, which is not enough to solve the problem above

GOAL

Tink, on the other hand, will solve the above problem by building information that fully expresses the while adding the support of society members to give credibility to the accumulated information. This will enable individuals to gain trust and will facilitate networking among members of society as they become being able to trust each other. Based on this trust-base networking, individuals will have the opportunity to expand their potential boundaries.

KEY FEATURES

1. SOCIAL VERIFICATION
A socially verified profile is created for each user if the user receives enough number of anonymous votes from the user’s acquaintances.

2. MULTIDIMENSIONAL PROFILE
Tink aim to create the most credible personal information with social verification and the most complete profile with qualitative information of the user.

3. PRIVACY CONTROL
The Blockchain guarantees users to have full control to utilize or hide their profile information

Token Generation Event

ICO DATE : End of April. 2018
(detail schedule will be announced)

Token Allocation & distribution

Token Allocation

- T.G.E : 55%
- Advisor & Bounty strategy partner : 15%
- System reserve : 15%
- Tink : 15%

Budget Distribution

- Development : 50%
- Marketing : 30%
- Legal & optional : 10%
- Contingency : 10%

Road map

Business road map

- 2018 3Q : Employment, Dating
- 2018 4Q : Education, Marketing,
User Access Standard Protocol on ICON
- 2019 1Q : Finance, Insurance,
User Access Standard Protocol on multi-platforms
- 2019 3Q : Government

Technology road map

- 2018 2Q : Alpha release
- 2018 4Q : 3rd party service provider link for external token circulation,
Tink wallet in app
- 2019 3Q : Collected data, Interoperable data
- 2019 4Q : Fully migration on Blockchain

Team, adviser

BOUNTY

Tink on Media

READ THIS THREAD IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES : English | 한국어

-Build your credence on blockchain-
(one of the first ICON Dapps)

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartullo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

reserved
BiaPhone

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

i'm very interested in your project.
alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

reserve Chinese translation
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

may I help you translate this ann thread to Bahasa Indonesia and post it there in local board?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Tink ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Tink. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

I think this project is very exciting and promising, and definitely this project later will get a lot of support from many people.
but we see how the development of this project. good luck.

SUNGHO SON

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

Thanks for your interest & support. We will make world better and make a new chance for everyone!
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

I think this project is very exciting and promising, and definitely this project later will get a lot of support from many people.
it's true this project is good and interesting if you want this project to grow successfully, the team in this project should be the spirit to work because of failure and the success of the project also depends on the same person in it. i also want this project successful, let's support this project to successfully achieve satisfactory results
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

it's true this project is good and interesting if you want this project to grow successfully, the team in this project should be the spirit to work because of failure and the success of the project also depends on the same person in it. i also want this project successful, let's support this project to successfully achieve satisfactory results
interesting project indeed, I am sure the team inside will do their best to achieve the success of this project. hope the project can run smoothly always.

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

I think it's a very good project.vision and objectives are very interesting, which is engaged in community relations through social blockchain platform.Moreover, users have full control in the use of their profiles.Take a look at the progress.
Get success and Good luck.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

my understanding of this explanation above is that the TINK project is almost identical to Linkedin, as it probably does have the same concept for verifying self data for a trust, and TINK is developing it using blockchain technology. a unique concept.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Hello! I just want to join at the bounty campaign specially in signature campaign! Can I join without translation? I want to join in signature campaign only.
supremedark

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Reserved, spanish translations. website/whitepaper

keneda95

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

reserve Chinese translation

Submit here https://www.tink.world/bounty
keneda95

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

Reserved, spanish translations. website/whitepaper

keneda95

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:51 AM

may I help you translate this ann thread to Bahasa Indonesia and post it there in local board?

TinkTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:42:21 AM by TinkTeam

Regarding bounty programs, please visit http://www.tink.world/bounty and fill in the application form.
For further enquiries, email us at info@tink.world or join our Telegram channel @Tink.world
Thanks.
TinkTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:11 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:46:25 AM by TinkTeam

Hello! I just want to join at the bounty campaign specially in signature campaign! Can I join without translation? I want to join in signature campaign only.

Regarding bounty programs, please visit http://www.tink.world/bounty and fill in the application form.
For further enquiries, email us at info@tink.world or join our Telegram channel @Tink.world.

Thanks.
TinkTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

I think it's a very good project.vision and objectives are very interesting, which is engaged in community relations through social blockchain platform.Moreover, users have full control in the use of their profiles.Take a look at the progress.
Get success and Good luck.

Big thanks for your support!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: