Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2BTC Max] Loan Service  (Read 696 times)
michkima (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Hello Bitcointalk!

I would like to offer a bitcoin loan to anyone who has altcoins to offer as collateral. I can fund up to 2 BTC.

Please post your loan offers using this form, PMs will be ignored:

Loan Amount:
Interest to be paid:
Due date:
Collateral Offered:

Obviously you need to offer 120% of the Loan Amount + interest on due date as minimum.

For escrow, I would prefer to hold the alts but if you prefer to use an escrow you have to pay for the fees and also probably higher collateral value.

Note: This thread was made just on top of my head and probably I'll update it later when I get the time to study how the veteran lenders do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michkima (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Just want to bump this and probably reserve this post for future stuff like what others did. Probably this section will be for my ledger, perhaps?

To those who are looking for a loan please try to post your request.
Playnitro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

Loan amount .015
Interest to be paid .025
Due date - March 21st
Collateral offered.. amazon log in, 180 gift card on account

I got a amazon e-gift card that I already put in a amazon account. I was wondering if you would be interested or feel safe Itrading for my login information. Before you release the Btc you can log in the account and change all the credentials.
michkima (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

Loan amount .015
Interest to be paid .025
Due date - March 21st
Collateral offered.. amazon log in, 180 gift card on account

I got a amazon e-gift card that I already put in a amazon account. I was wondering if you would be interested or feel safe Itrading for my login information. Before you release the Btc you can log in the account and change all the credentials.

Nope. Those are not valid collateral.
marchay

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

Loan Amount:0.001
Interest to be paid:0.00115
Due date:5April
Collateral Offered:0.07 Monero
michkima (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

It's too small to consider, you are better off selling the monero in this case.
marchay

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

It's too small to consider, you are better off selling the monero in this case.

No i want to hodl monero (i got news it will break $300)...
If too small then can pay in dogecoin?
Btcid1995

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

Loan Amount:0.1
Due date:15April
Collateral Offered: 770 lbt  token
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nb5lPdMJpximz_qFKkPe7tX9LE7JnOv7/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JNbHAiMwBpx2DC3Yp7e7fZy4rhnYyXuR/view?usp=drivesdk
michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Sorry for the late response to your request, though I think you probably wouldn't need the loan anymore anyway if this was approved.

About your collateral, I would not be accepting tokens or coins in ICO stage. From what I've been seeing in the lending section, no one is really accepting these. Maybe I will put this on my terms and conditions later.

Thank you for your interest though.
Poorman123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Loan Amount: 0.0042
Reason for Taking out a Loan: personal expense
Amount to be repaid: 0.0052
Repayment Date: 9th April
Type of Collateral: 570,000 like coin
Bitcoin Address: 1CMn22axyGAimaVEUcq4eCK4yoo37BWszU
michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Loan Amount: 0.0042
Reason for Taking out a Loan: personal expense
Amount to be repaid: 0.0052
Repayment Date: 9th April
Type of Collateral: 570,000 like coin
Bitcoin Address: 1CMn22axyGAimaVEUcq4eCK4yoo37BWszU

Not interested in like coin and small loans. Sorry.

Bumping the service.
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Good day friend,

I've been away for quite a while and suddenly remember this section of the forum. I am not sure if you are agreeable to accept a car as collateral, but I am just in desperate need. I have bills to pay and a mortgage on the house, so the banks are trying to foreclose my house. Problem is, I am an uber driver and I need my car to generate income and the banks don't want to give me another loan. So I turn to people here on the forum. I've read the threads of the other lenders, and it seems they are not accepting any physical collateral. So I am hoping you can help me out since I did not see anything about this.

My car is about worth 14k USD, and I know it's lower than my asked amount. But I hope you can consider this, or if you can offer the highest you can give.

Hope you can help me out.

Loan Amount: 2BTC or max I can get
Interest to be paid: 5%/month
Due date: 6 months from now
Collateral Offered: 2015 Toyota Prius (I will give the papers and also sign a contract if needed)
michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
Merited by VforVictory (5)

Good day friend,

I've been away for quite a while and suddenly remember this section of the forum. I am not sure if you are agreeable to accept a car as collateral, but I am just in desperate need. I have bills to pay and a mortgage on the house, so the banks are trying to foreclose my house. Problem is, I am an uber driver and I need my car to generate income and the banks don't want to give me another loan. So I turn to people here on the forum. I've read the threads of the other lenders, and it seems they are not accepting any physical collateral. So I am hoping you can help me out since I did not see anything about this.

My car is about worth 14k USD, and I know it's lower than my asked amount. But I hope you can consider this, or if you can offer the highest you can give.

Collateral Offered: 2015 Toyota Prius (I will give the papers and also sign a contract if needed)

Hello to you too friend,

Hmm, sorry to hear about your predicament, but I can't say that I can help you. It seems like you are implying you are in the USA, yes? That would mean you are half way across the globe from me, and there is really no security for me to give that loan. I would accept a valid physical collateral, but probably if it would be within my vicinity, but I would be more inclined to not really accept one and would rather prefer something digital which is easily secured like altcoins.

Another fact is that a car would be extremely hard to sell as second hand, unless you under price it by a great margin. So the price would be way lower than what you are asking, and probably you can only get up to half what you are saying it is worth though I am not sure about the veracity of the price you stated it is worth.

I know it is a hard life, but sadly I cannot help you. Please try other lenders who are in the US and thank you for your interest in my service.
Seetheummerallyeah

Merit: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
Merited by VforVictory (2)

Hello to you too friend,

Hmm, sorry to hear about your predicament, but I can't say that I can help you. It seems like you are implying you are in the USA, yes? That would mean you are half way across the globe from me, and there is really no security for me to give that loan. I would accept a valid physical collateral, but probably if it would be within my vicinity, but I would be more inclined to not really accept one and would rather prefer something digital which is easily secured like altcoins.

Another fact is that a car would be extremely hard to sell as second hand, unless you under price it by a great margin. So the price would be way lower than what you are asking, and probably you can only get up to half what you are saying it is worth though I am not sure about the veracity of the price you stated it is worth.

I know it is a hard life, but sadly I cannot help you. Please try other lenders who are in the US and thank you for your interest in my service.

I wouldn't accept a car as collateral either but I just want to let you know used cars sell like hotcakes especially Japanese brands (Toyota and Honda retain their value the best).
VforVictory

Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Good day friend,

Hello to you too friend,

I see. That is unfortunate. I hope you can reconsider my offer as it would greatly help me in my problem. I just need a little breather, so I can catch up with all the bills, I know getting a loan is just postponing the inevitable, but I think I can work over time so that I can get back up. Local loan sharks charges really way more than what people are asking here, I hope I can get someone to help out or else I might risk getting a leg broken with the sharks.

Hello to you too friend,

I wouldn't accept a car as collateral either but I just want to let you know used cars sell like hotcakes especially Japanese brands (Toyota and Honda retain their value the best).

He probably is not from the US so he doesn't really know, what Michkima said probably was based on his country. Thank you though for backing up my application.

michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Bump
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:12:24 AM by SuperD007

Good day

I know you mentioned no PM's, I had to send you a PM unfortunately... when you read the PM it will make sense.

KryptoTronic

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

Hi, I have a slightly different request.

I own the domain name BitcoinLenders.org - I'm looking to sell.
Are you interested?

Thanks

FYI - I will be asking other lenders on here.

Before you do that you should hit up a couple stickies and then get this over to the proper section.  Most lenders wod appreciate the spamming avoided and time saved.  That's a killer resource to have for sale and it should be given a better shot to be seen....
michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

All others are denied.

Loan Amount: 2BTC
Interest to be paid: 0.30
Due date: 4-16-18
Collateral Offered: 115XMR

I can take this offer.

To commence the loan please send 115XMR to
Code:
4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgRwsQvVCjZbRyfPErEeEuN9FYQWE2

then reply with

1. Your BTC address:
2. Transaction details:
michkima (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Requesting an escrow provider for the transaction.

We can do small amounts if you'd like, if you don't trust me. I would definitely want to remove the escrow part since it makes liquidations slow.

If you still will like an escrow, I will find one, but it will take a bit of a while, since escrows usually take some time to even respond. Also, any fees for the use of escrow (escrow fee, miner's fee, whatever fee) will be paid by you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: