Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price trend analysis of Altcoins Daily  (Read 157 times)
cavaBcoin (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 05:32:09 PM by cavaBcoin
Merited by Bolt Brownie (1)

In this topic, i would like everyone discuss the next price trend of altcoins that you know, and i hope we can earn a lot of profit on the cryptocurrencies market.
BTC/USD Trend Analysis in March

- The main trend of Bitcoin is still down trend.
- BTC can return to $10,400 and maximum to $10,900 (Strong Resistance)
- The price of BTC will be supported at $8,200 and $7,100
- My opinion, the price of bitcoin will across at price range 8,000 - 10,000 in the next 2-3 weeks before starting new trends.

Analysis SYSCoin / BTC    14, March 2018

SYS broke Up-Trend on Feb. 22
Currently, SYS is on the strong support 0.000050
It is most likely that SYS will recover from this zone.
If daily candle close below 0.000048, this statement is no longer valid!
megi440c

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

I also hope so.
but not just BTC even the other Coin also decreased in price.
ETH also decreased the price of the day I sold ETH for $ 690 maybe 3 more weeks ETH will return to the $ 900 price range.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Take not that bitcoin is not an altcoin, but yeah its currently on a down trend. It might go lower than what we expect. We need to rest for now and look for other good coins like utrust, xem and also doge. Hopefully cryptocurrency will make a new ath this year.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

I think the price of Ethereum is fragile, I expect the price to dip further, a resisitance of $400 and from that expect the price to start a new round of bull run. The ICO market has been affected lately and expect all these projects to start selling their Ethereum stash as the market dip further

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

There is not much to say , but if you take a look at most strong Alts you will see that they are hitting bottom with a support range from strong to very strong . You can look at the charts of TRX , XVG ..... to confirm it . Buying at those level seems ok but if the support broke there will be big dip , You can apply this story on almost all of alts at the moment . BTC is the key player in all of this . That is why most alts is just react to BTC actions , yes there is some alts act out of this but they are just few .
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

There is not much to say , but if you take a look at most strong Alts you will see that they are hitting bottom with a support range from strong to very strong . You can look at the charts of TRX , XVG ..... to confirm it . Buying at those level seems ok but if the support broke there will be big dip , You can apply this story on almost all of alts at the moment . BTC is the key player in all of this . That is why most alts is just react to BTC actions , yes there is some alts act out of this but they are just few .
I agree with you that many altcoins are hitting bottom with a support range from very strong but i don't think that it's ok to buying them because there is no guarantee that altcoins will not continue going down. If the price of bitcoin is going down range $7,000 then i think that the price of all altcoins will also be dropped 20% from currently price.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

We see a lot of fuds, it makes prices go down in crypto market. Waiting for better times!
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Right now the bears seem to be back in control. There is not point in trying to guess where the trend will go, because the market seems a little artificial to me right now. We keep having good news, but the market keeps falling down. Most of the time the dumps come with no heads up, and other times it seems to be following a certain time. If you go to the 4h time frame, and look at the dumps in the 7th, 8th and 10th March, they all started in the same hour. This doesn't seem very natural to me, and it looks like well coordinated bitcoin sell outs.

I will continue in all cash mode and try to get into some oversold bounces, but even on those I will be very picky, because lately we keep end up seeing oversold conditions in the 15min time frame, and sometimes even on the hourly time frame, but we get no follow through. Instead we get some consolidation too cool off RSI, and then we see another dump.

Very hard to trade right now in crypto, we need to be very selective.
cavaBcoin (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Right now the bears seem to be back in control. There is not point in trying to guess where the trend will go, because the market seems a little artificial to me right now. We keep having good news, but the market keeps falling down. Most of the time the dumps come with no heads up, and other times it seems to be following a certain time. If you go to the 4h time frame, and look at the dumps in the 7th, 8th and 10th March, they all started in the same hour. This doesn't seem very natural to me, and it looks like well coordinated bitcoin sell outs.

I will continue in all cash mode and try to get into some oversold bounces, but even on those I will be very picky, because lately we keep end up seeing oversold conditions in the 15min time frame, and sometimes even on the hourly time frame, but we get no follow through. Instead we get some consolidation too cool off RSI, and then we see another dump.

Very hard to trade right now in crypto, we need to be very selective.
I agree that now is too hard to trade, maybe we need to wait the better signal from the market. I still reserve the viewpoint that the price of bitcoin will across at price range 8,000 - 10,000 in the next 2-3 weeks before starting new trends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: