Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a WEB designer for iCO in Haute Savoie.  (Read 111 times)
Batto (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Hello,

This is the continuation of my post titled: "Looking for a WEB developer and a Solidity programmer based in Haute Savoie.."

The first meeting of the team went well on Annecy yesterday. we were joined by Mr. Krasucki, member of bcdiploma, one of the first French ICO successful. This meeting was very informative and Mr. Krasucki encourages us to move forward in our project. He can then help us when we have finalized the drafting of our white paper which is in progress.

Our team currently consists of a programmer, a web developer, a project manager (myself).

We are looking to supplement our founding team with a web designer, to define a graphic charter, logo creation, and realization of the website in collaboration with the web developer.

We are looking for someone who is active in the project, who believes in it, and who wants to be part of a founding team. This work is unpaid at present, we have the ambition to launch a pre-ico before the end of May.

The geographical proximity with Annecy is a plus but we are ready to accept a remote work.

Thank you for contacting me in MP to receive the white paper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: