Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment and the Solution  (Read 141 times)
johnlamar (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Unemployment is not a small issue, because the impact is huge for a country. Therefore, it is necessary to think of appropriate ways to solve this social problem.
If you are a leader in a country, what solution would you do to solve this problem?Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

As a solution:
The government provides or provides employment that does not require special levels of education, but skills. The government can establish cooperation with private parties and with foreign investors.
The Government changed the education system of Indonesia and the education curriculum, applying entrepreneurship-based education and business since primary and secondary education. Especially in this modern era and the application of free markets in some areas
The government provides free and specialized training and training institutions. This is very important for those who do not have the time or can not acquire knowledge in formal school, so they can have the special skills needed. Thus, they have the capital (Human Capital) to work.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

in some nation unemployment rate has rapidly growth increased,both multiplication of population,as leader sometimes is hard to put the possible solution if everyone to the government does not help and concern to cooperate them from solving the worst situation,futhermore the main solution of unemployment rate is create oppurtunities and educate them probably to all young people to give them chances better from start career though them skills career path,
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

sometimes causing of unemployment rate of some nation is to high cost of workers ,instead replaced them to the robots machined workers due to the low cost maintenance than of human,but life of human has important to survive despite of competation,we make sure as government to insure the balance traits for them should be create the best solution opportunity for unemployment rate, like kind of groups to support the livelihood program sector,education ,and developed skill of each person would be like to improve their lives, 
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Work with education and training institutions to help individuals develop practical professional skills and promote lifelong learning.

Support startups and small businesses to promote entrepreneurship.

Narrow the gap between job seekers and employers and bridge the gap between talent and market.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

Unemployment is not a small issue, because the impact is huge for a country. Therefore, it is necessary to think of appropriate ways to solve this social problem.
If you are a leader in a country, what solution would you do to solve this problem?Huh

Personally I don't think there's a good solution to this, you are likely to see more unemployment as the years go by. I think that eventually we will hit a point where there's so much unemployment we will move into a more leisure society (given that there's significant food production). There's no reason we can't give homes to the homeless and food to the hungry except for a system that feeds on capital. The only thing that would really work imo is communities getting together to solve the problems themselves instead of relying on someone or some government, easier said than done but nobody says its easy. Ofcourse there are also countries that have bad climate and conditions for sufficient food production, but tech should be able to solve this. Its just that there aren't enough initiatives to help certain countries and likely there's also not enough apprecation and too much corruption from countries benefiting from these initatives.

etusker

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

i was unemployed few years ago, and i found something about internet money , make money online etc, Then i became a fulltime freelance, trader etc. after i discovered about Bitcoin it change my life completely
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

Of course, unemployment can be beaten through more job openings and especially taking down or narrowing down job specifications for the people to actually get that certain job. Job specifications or requirements are important but in this society where a few people can only compete, maybe it's time to lower the standards but not too low. 
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

I don't think we can really solve this problem, because this problem could always arise. But if ever I am the leader of a country, these are my suggestions:

1. There should be no discrimination with regard to age or appearance, because there are some companies who really judge people without knowing their capabilities.
2. There should be equal opportunities for everyone and this also applies to a no special treatment when it comes to application, no backers allowed.
3. There could be encouragement for our unemployed countrymen, which will help motivate them that they have a spot in the society, and they will surely get a job and get to work on their careers.
4. There could be workshops or talks which could dwell on other ways of earning money like how to create your own business.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

The cause of the unemployment rate depends on government policy. How to deal with all solutions with those who are unemployed get a job visa. The solution in my opinion provides a policy equivalent to a balanced, fair and targeted passing standard.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

Unemployment issue is caused by the government because the number of people that are graduating every year is quite much to the number of people that are ear been employed per year, i don't think it's possible for government to provide good job for everyone looking for job, so it's for youth to look for how to become the CEO of a company by learning a entrepreneurship job.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

Economic plan of any government depends on revenue and expenditure.
Fiscal policy shows how government spends the budget and collects revenues to run the country.
It collects revenue such as corporate and income tax, sales tax, custom duties and tariffs and spends it on repairs of roads and salary.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Due to limited resources and competing needs, it is difficult to get required funds from Government to fix infrastructures that need urgent repairs.
However, if government spends money to repair roads, purchase hospital equipment, and fix public schools, its effect on the economy is visible.
For example to repair any road, government must hire contractors who will employ people to work on the project sites.
The effect, repairing a road, will have on employment is that many laborers will get a job.
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

Education sets people free from poverty. Educated people, especially professionals are assets to the nation.
For example, a lawyer could specialize in corporate or marine law. These professionals may work in public service or set up their own practice and employ individuals to work for them.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

Frankly, I do not think that unemployement is a really serious problems of many countries. According to me, most of the people regard most of the job with disfavour. For that reason, There is a problem called unemployement. If someone want to gain bread, there are always ways to make it happen for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:16:51 AM by Altcoins enthusiast

Any country that encourages local contents we resolve unemployment problem in the country and that is what  many of our leaders fail to understand. Many countries are poor today because of the dominant of dollars on the countries and many people depending on USA made products. Another ways that unemployment can be reduced is to lower interest so that people that has good ideas can source for loans in the bank to finance the projects that has the capacity to create employment for others.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

That is actually a big problem to solve and we actually need a few steps to get there and I don't think my presidency would be enough to solve it. Mainly, we have too much people to give jobs to. So, population control is a huge long term goal. To do that I'll give tax exemptions to families with one child and give heavy taxes on the ones who does. I'll also keep a very good diplomatic talks with Ally countries and send my people to work there.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

It's common around the world and the solution is hard to find specially to the countries stricken by poverty.

In my opinion, if I would become the President of my country, I would focus more on micro enterprise. People needs to have a sustainable livelihood and not employment. Giving them training to manage their own small scale business is the easiest solution I know. They could use every materials around them or they could make their own product and sell it to other entrepreneur (more like a barter) then all of them will have a livelihood since everyone is buying and selling each others products.

It is better that way than giving a greedy company to employ them all with below minimum salary.

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

As tech and AI improves leaps and bounds the problem is only going to get worse and worse; i agree with the elites that the only solution would be some kind of UBI or something similar.

:]
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

Unemployment is really a serious bane in the society and the moment that is not tackle where the country does not have jobs for its teeming population, then the country is at the brink of collapse if not from outside, from inside. As a leader of a country if I happen to get there, then there is real serious choice to be made because one major decision will affect the other side. You want to industrialise the railway industry to make it faster and safer has the potential of making road transportation and air transportation less attractive.

What I will do is rather than creating a job directly in the establishment of industry or employing them on the government payroll, I would rather create an environment that aids personal initiative which will allow the teeming youth to have to create their own wealth on their own, reduction in tax, enablement of access to credit facility, subsidized mentoring platforms etc. These and many others will go a long way to reduce unemployment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: