Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON or VERGE - best investment ATM?  (Read 123 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

I'm holding around 50k TRON tokens from November ( @$0.002). Started to thinking whether should buy XVG by disposing 50% of TRON or  should stick to TRON itself. Both are now in $0.03. Only difference, no news on verge but TRON seems in news all the time with many rumors floating on testnet etc.

What would be the best option?
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

I'm holding around 50k TRON tokens from November ( @$0.002). Started to thinking whether should buy XVG by disposing 50% of TRON or  should stick to TRON itself. Both are now in $0.03. Only difference, no news on verge but TRON seems in news all the time with many rumors floating on testnet etc.

depend on wheter you believe the project or not and ta.
just go with the flow and stop whine.  Wink
imreallyaniceguyy

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Is Tron still busy with building that tinder like application?
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

So do you know the TRON well enough?
In my opinion,TRON is more like a hype, so it is now in a bear market. I would suggest that you hold some mainstream tokens such as BTC and ETH.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

BOth Tron and xvg  don’t worth the stress
Better use your funds otherwise wisely and stop whining
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Tron is completely plagiarized and Verge is a "privacy coin" with no privacy. Neither of them deserve to be in the top 100.

I would get out of both ASAP and buy solid coins like BTC, ETH or NEO.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

I'm holding around 50k TRON tokens from November ( @$0.002). Started to thinking whether should buy XVG by disposing 50% of TRON or  should stick to TRON itself. Both are now in $0.03. Only difference, no news on verge but TRON seems in news all the time with many rumors floating on testnet etc.

If you believe about this coin is not a hype and this coins developers are best and active and can able to rising it's fiat money price in near future then you can hold it. else you can buy some genuine coin like btc ethereum ltc and bch there are best trusted coin in coinmarket.
ArtNas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Between this two I would choose VERGE. Because anonymous crypto-currency become popular and will give a profit.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Both tron and verge are good project which great technology and potential. If I have to choose one between the two, I would prefer going with TRX. TRX has shown massive growth in past few months and also the team working on TRX is hard working and transparent and also plans to improve TRX to prove worthy for long term.

Moreover, there is a coin burn for TRX on probably 31st of march, so it is recommended that you hold TRX atleast till that date, because its predicted that TRX coin price will surge high as the supply will become less.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

I do not have a tron ​​coin
but I think the tron ​​is an explosive airdrop. I think you can pay attention to other altcoins like ripples and eth. most likely to benefit if buying eth and ripple.

alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

My bet is Tron, many good events in March such as coin burn and Testnet launch.
The price should increase, i believe.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Stay on TRON dude , just like you said ;
but TRON seems in news all the time with many rumors floating on testnet etc.
so stay on TRON dude but its still your decision , TRON is still on the Top 20 crypto  , Tron have a big volume than Verge so considered that as reason why you stay on TRON
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

So do you know the TRON well enough?
In my opinion,TRON is more like a hype, so it is now in a bear market. I would suggest that you hold some mainstream tokens such as BTC and ETH.
Well, if tron was in a hype it wouldn’t be in the bear market currently and would have been in bullish trend rather. TRX according to me is not a hype, not yet atleast and is one of the most undervalued coin in the crypto market currently. TRX is a good project and has a hard working team behind it. TRX is supported mainly by Chinese market, and as we know china has many major investors to back up cryptos of their country. TRX will surely be 10X or more of its price currently by the end of 2018. That’s my analysis and research. One must always do his/her.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Both have initially generated a large number of coins. The price is already high, it is very unlikely that they will make a lot of X.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

You already got x15 profit (0.002$ -> 0.03$). Despite the fact that market in depression now, if I were you I would have fixed 50% of profit in BTC/ETH and divide it on some other alts.
TheJez

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

If it were out of those two, I'd say stick with Tron. But I would seriously be looking at putting some into some other alts. There are a lot of strong projects, going very cheap at the moment.

PS. Well done on the $0.002!
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Check out the latest article from NASDAQ on TRON:

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/tron-continues-to-be-a-stable-and-consistent-cryptocurrency-in-the-first-quarter-of-2018-20180316-00015

Any comments TRON haters?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: