Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vishal Gupta is creating an exchange that gives back 70% commission to users  (Read 516 times)
Viraj Tripathi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

I Just stumbled upon this new project launched by vishal gupta, Binex.trade. The website claims that it will share 70% trade commission with token owners on daily basis. They are selling 21 million bex token @ 1Dollar each. This looks like a interesting project simmilar to binance. The guy is an old timer in crypto space. Like opinion on this ICO.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sgrocks

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Crypto Boss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

First of all, it's not Binance Related at all
Binance does not share any commission they just use their coins to reduce the transaction fees, as you can see BNB price fixed on any run of Bitcoin.

Currently Checking the site, it sounds like a scam for providing 70% Trade Commission to Traders.

and upon checking social media presence can't find anything informative about them.

On Telegram Upon asking about company location, this is the reply posted by Vishal Gupta.
"Company is based in Singapore and Estonia
Tech team is located in India.
Business team is located in Dubai"

Best is to wait and watch investing money currently is a no go.

https://akropolis.io/
♦ AKROPOLIS ♦ Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure ♦
♦ Token Generation Event Q2 2018 ♦
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

who is vishal gupta ? share more information about the person...

If he has a name in the industry, then he would not do any scam and the product would be worth testing
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:10:48 AM by SixOfFive

I Just stumbled upon this new project launched by vishal gupta, Binex.trade. The website claims that it will share 70% trade commission with token owners on daily basis. They are selling 21 million bex token @ 1Dollar each. This looks like a interesting project simmilar to binance. The guy is an old timer in crypto space. Like opinion on this ICO.

This is great work done for the users. There is need to develop some new projects that encourage public to use and trade cryptocurrency. Such projects will definitely push Indian users to trade and earn Bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

This is great work done by audience.

Good to see some new project coming up but I wonder it is being setup in India or the company is of outside India because just if India govt decides to go all out on ban than this site would have no existence here as they would have to shut down.
maxpug1

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Business is registered in Singapore. For more details join telegram t.me/BinexTrade
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

The main promoter's linkedin profile tells that he has been involved with personal businesses mostly. Too many red flags here.

He has been doing this for a long time and has suddenly made the jump from managing a jewelry sourcing business to a bitcoin trading website. The suspicious part is INRT which seems to be a replication of the USDT.
The bitcoinalliance.in link is non-working too.

In India and crypto, a linkedin profile is hardly something with which you can verify the authenticity of a person's background. His doesn't speak much for him in the first place.

I don't understand the sudden interest in starting an INR based BTC exchange safely from the confines of Dubai, UAE. (By the way, that other scammer of Gainbitcoin, Bitcoingrowthfund, MCAP and now GB21 notoriety also operates out of Dubai.)

During the time when legitimate established businessmen haven't been averse to stealing bank loans and running off to other jurisdictions (Vijay Mallya, Nirav Modi, The Rotomac guy-fuck you man, you spoiled a childhood memory), I don't find it prudent for anybody to trust a person starting a BTC exchange without any legal commitments binding him or his conveniently placed exchange.

What I would like to see is what exactly do these ICO promoters have in line themselves?? How much is he investing himself?? Making a website and claiming it to be some sort of awesome trader place with catch-words like INRT looks like a typical scam to my, now, paranoid, non-ICO trusting brain...LOL..

TLDR; Don't invest in these guys unless you see some real commitment from them to engage with the community. Newbies spreading the word after joining a Telegram channel is a big red flag in itself. If you trust such a promoter to keep his word in times like these then the joke is on you. Don't forget the treason of "Freedom 256" mobile device!!  Cool
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

He was on CNBCtv other day to discuss Rbi policy for cryptocurrency.Searchtrade is in the market from 2015 and I have used searchtrade.com several times and the experience was satisfactory.Your research seems to be biased..

LOL. The media had front page advertisements about Amit Bhardwaj, the scammer behind gainbitcoin just a few months back. You think these people do any background check of credentials before deciding who to call for a talk about a hot topic?? For me, some guy coming onto CNBC means nothing and neither should it to anyone else.

Searchtrade.com seems to suddenly have an ugly, unprofessional banner that it's moving. Another Red Flag.

And yes, I am biased. There are enough scams in this space. Only a fool won't be biased when judging these people spouting ICOs at the drop of a hat. They have nothing in line while asking people to give them millions.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

This is great work done for the users. There is need to develop some new projects that encourage public to use and trade cryptocurrency. Such projects will definitely push Indian users to trade and earn Bitcoin.

When i first read it i was also stunned and read it again just to confirm that i read correct. I am very glad to know about this project . It is a very new and creative idea that will act as a magnet to attract users.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

Did you observed their official thread, they are bumping threads with shitty questions with so many fake account created in April 2018.  Grin Grin This project doesn't looks legit to me because of their fake bumping of thread to creat fake hype in the market. Although the concept the project is good to disrupt the exchange market like dhirubhai ambani did with their competitors to disrupt the mobile phone market, now only time will tell let's watch and see.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

When i first read it i was also stunned and read it again just to confirm that i read correct. I am very glad to know about this project . It is a very new and creative idea that will act as a magnet to attract users.

Its not a new Idea , Its a 70% copy of the Localcoinswap exchange ICO. By the way who is Vishal gupta?
I dont think that it will be a successful ICO.

There are many ICOs on exchanges thoose are non-profit product and will distribute 100% of the profit. Just remember guys Amit bharadwaj. It is very easy to scam through ICO launch.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

How to I invest in ICO, I have to buy Bitcoin or just in Indian rupees also?
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
Merited by tylerderden (1)

21 million Dollar, Absolute money grab. If this guy is legit and done the market research properly then cost of startup should be just fraction of 21 million Dolllar. Look like he will spend most of budget for hyping the project and afterward it does not matter whether he abandon the project or not,
But by any chance I do not see cost as 21 Million Dollars.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

I dont know any exchange doing that, if he wants to give back 70% commission/earnings then why he is charging that much commission, instead he should be promoting his exchange for the lowest commission and can attract more investors and customers. From website it looks he is selling you share in his trading platform and will be paying 70% of the total revenue to shareholders.

Guys this looks too good to be true, trying to sell his ICO for 1$ each.
Sr.VK

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

he seems like a fraud. The concept is same what I created and working on it for a very long time.
Don't know whether it's his Idea or he copied it from my project a lot of things are similar to my Idea ie INRT coin and stable price.

We are working on INRT coin which would be fork of litecoin with a smart contract which will repay the same amount(1:1) of coins after every halving to the coin owners as awards and the coin will be a stable price coin. 

Will search for more details and then comment further.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Most likely a scam. There have been many frauds in last few months as well. Ionchain did the ICO and then dumped their coins and now they are in wind.

What will stop this guy from doing the same. Lets say he seels 5 million coins, means he earns 5 million dollars, what's the guarantee that he'll not run away with that money? Besides, if they are giving 70% of the transaction fee, what the hell are they going to save?
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

I am sorry to ask but who is Vishal Gupta. Its better to promote your product with product name instead of your name.
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

Please share details of the project. Are you planning forICO?

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

I am sorry to ask but who is Vishal Gupta. Its better to promote your product with product name instead of your name.
The onposter to prove he is genuine scammer.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

No, you did not stumble upon it. You are shilling for it.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██