Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: issues on the internet  (Read 3518 times)
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Internet is the best place to spread the word about crypto, about a certain ICO project and its accomplishment, but people also use internet to spread fraud to damage group and promote another project, so before trusting a certain speach on the internet you you'd do background chack and visit other sources..
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
 Thank you for your concern

News generally affect the price of Crypto-currency either positive or negative, and one of the most prominent platforms one gets news is on the internet. These days people even prefer to get updates on the internet because of the easy access and portability. So if the news on internet can be positive, it can drive along the price of Crypto-currencies too.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market is too big and you can't affect it by spreading some news in this forum especially if you are not a know member.
To affect the market you have to be a well known person and have millions of followers.
Besides, there are many experts who are able to tell whether the news are true or false and certainly people will believe them.

Don't think so, of the negativity is too dominant and powerful in the news it can drag the market down like, irrespective of how big the market is, or how genuine this platform is.

NOTE: I said drag down not crush or cause to fold up.

The best we can just do is to stay positive and keep hoping for all negativities to be false.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective

News generally affect the price of Crypto-currency either positive or negative, and one of the most prominent platforms one gets news is on the internet. These days people even prefer to get updates on the internet because of the easy access and portability. So if the news on internet can be positive, it can drive along the price of Crypto-currencies too.
Yeah there are many things that can affect bitcoin prices on the market, including news and positive issues, you can make a positive
issue but if you do it alone, the effect will not be big unless it is done together, the target audience will be much bigger then..
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

In principle, the determination of market prices is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell) and the asking price (the person who bought).
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

agree with your idea. but the most important thing is not to spread false news and there is no proof.
if you spread positive news about crypto but there is no evidence that you spread false news. better keep quiet and enjoy all this.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

The idea that you give is very smart, it might indeed help for the development of cryptocurrency, but we also have to give way and means.
To support cryptocurrency users with clear sources and information so that new cryptocurrency users don't get lost and panic or will also turn to new negative news, if they get lost in finding news they might spread negative news.
Therefore, if we want to support cryptocurrency, then we must provide a clear source of information and tangible results to produce positive cryptocurrency news.
The main key of what you think is the source of the document that is real and clear you must prepare to make positive news.

So I think it can only be done by a professional in cryptocurrency.
Watsmaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

The positive news certainly will increase the investors to put more money in  crypto, but the news must be legit and can be reliable, if we create our own news people wont be that easy to believe and consider it a hoax or attempt to manipulate the price, and this community is not too big, not all people will support your idea and not people is going to pay attention and believe your news
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

I have always believed that whales/sharks in cryptocurrencies may exist in certain communities, and they may begin to control the market after reaching a consensus decision!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

I don’t think it does much, this is all about choice and anyone who wants to invest in bitcoin would do that despite whatever the media has to say about, no matter how many negative reviews they have seen, as long as they are very sure that there others who are making great income through it, so why not try it.

The only media can affect bitcoin is in the price because people tend to run away from Bitcoin when they see bad news like price fall, and they all get back when they see the good news about Bitcoin rising again.
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

For me what drives the price is the trade volume which are mostly affected by news on the internet. Sometimes the negative can be many and even in the midst of the turbulent news coin still seem to thrive due to trade volume already provided.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

For me what drives the price is the trade volume which are mostly affected by news on the internet. Sometimes the negative can be many and even in the midst of the turbulent news coin still seem to thrive due to trade volume already provided.
Yes because no news will remain the same, if today we are having good news  we can have bad latter on, everyone has their own minds set and their own way of thinking but those who are saying good about it are those who has good experience,. Apart from it there are some factors which use to affect the price, each and every factor has significant importance in bitcoin rise and fall so does internet, so we need to solve all issues if we will ever have to face.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

The positive news certainly will increase the investors to put more money in  crypto, but the news must be legit and can be reliable, if we create our own news people wont be that easy to believe and consider it a hoax or attempt to manipulate the price, and this community is not too big, not all people will support your idea and not people is going to pay attention and believe your news
News in the financial markets greatly influences the value of the assets being traded so it is one of the most influential factors. If investors in the cryptocurrency market are sure investors are aware of the importance of news because it has a tremendous impact on the value of coins because most of the coins have relatively small trading volume.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

The Internet has helped people all over the world to come closer to each other. Thanks to the development of the internet, people have got a deeper understanding of technology 4.0 and the blockchain or cryptocurrency platform. The market is also heavily influenced by the internet and the price. The same as that we need to study the truth of the news before believing something.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

The Internet has helped people all over the world to come closer to each other. Thanks to the development of the internet, people have got a deeper understanding of technology 4.0 and the blockchain or cryptocurrency platform. The market is also heavily influenced by the internet and the price. The same as that we need to study the truth of the news before believing something.
Some others give some negative feedback with bitcoin and I don't know if this is their way so that some people will avoid it, but I learn these days that don't believe immediately to that news that is not yet confirmed.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

News in the financial markets greatly influences the value of the assets being traded so it is one of the most influential factors. If investors in the cryptocurrency market are sure investors are aware of the importance of news because it has a tremendous impact on the value of coins because most of the coins have relatively small trading volume.
Giving some bad information on social media, some others give some negative feedback with bitcoin and I don't know if this is their way so that some people will avoid it, but I learn these days that don't believe immediately to that news that is not yet confirmed.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

only orange is well-known that can affect crypto currency like the head of a leading state, or the world economic issue of embracing bloclkchain,
even though it is unlikely that the crypto market will recover but for bitcoin it will slowly increase in all crypto trades ..
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Many times I noticed that the positive news about any cryptocurrency in the end did not lead to an increase in its rate,sometimes even on the contrary led to its fall. Some speculators order advertising articles on the Internet to briefly raise the rate, sell the coin, and then bring down the course.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

no effect, no effect if you make positive news about cryptocurrency, because the price situation fluctuates, I think the idea if you make positive news if those who read are not in line with their expectations, they will feel that it is fraudulent news
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

no effect, no effect if you make positive news about cryptocurrency, because the price situation fluctuates, I think the idea if you make positive news if those who read are not in line with their expectations, they will feel that it is fraudulent news
That`s why we can`t believe in one source of informations, we need to double check everything before we give money. There are many bad stories to newcomers, but it`s not so hard to protect yourself once when you learn more. Crypto is not an easy scheme for making money, many people don`t think before they do something, many exploit that so be careful, there isn`t other way to protect yourself on the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: