Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you know about GetBTC exchange?  (Read 109 times)
EugeneReigns (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Hello to everybody! I would like to hear about your experience of using GetBTC exchange.

The thing is that I took part in a bounty, Russian one. And after ITO they announced that the first exchange they are going to enlist their token is going to be GetBTC. I visited its website and it looks like some amateur and scammy exchange. It even has mistakes in the Russian version of the website. Now I'm even scared to deposit my tokens there.

Has somebody had a deal with it? Would be grateful to everybody, who would share its experience with GetBTC.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

when I started to be interested in this whole topic, I was very helped by the training information on their site.
A professional support service that is able to solve any issue.
for me was the main criterion in choosing a stock exchange is a way of withdrawal, and then everything is in order!security of all trading operations is ensured by a two-factor authentication procedure.
EugeneReigns (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

when I started to be interested in this whole topic, I was very helped by the training information on their site.
A professional support service that is able to solve any issue.
for me was the main criterion in choosing a stock exchange is a way of withdrawal, and then everything is in order!security of all trading operations is ensured by a two-factor authentication procedure.

Thanks for your comment. Have you ever deposited or withdrew crypto from this exchange?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: