Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:42:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "All in Challenge" start with $10 and make $1000 on sports bet  (Read 270 times)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

I though OP was going to share the picks here, guess not. It's either you pay $25 or invite tons of friends into the facebook group. Not really into using my facebook for other than for my own intentions. I do hope they consider just sharing it for free so that we can evaluate if they are any good at making picks, if not for sure no one will ever even try their service.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

All negative reviews here... Huh
Friends!!!!

I did not ask for money! I said I'm trying to promote my site and I offer FREE a Challenge from 10 to 1000.

This is the last step from 10-100 last week. All the previous ones are on the facebook group.
I wonder now in my mind, why did I post here on the site? No offense. Wink

https://imgur.com/a/QEbYD
Hahaha, don't blame people if they are too skeptical on putting their time or money on what they are not sure of yet, even though it may be free, people are still been careful. A lot of people have been scammed through 'Free' stuff one way or the another. Everyone is protecting themselves. Well, let's see, probably I might try it and give a review to others if possible. OP, what's the strategy all about?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

I don't think people are going to start inviting their friends if they don't have proof you've made profit previously and consistantly.
You should share some tips in this thread prior to asking us to do that Tongue

Looking for a signature campaign.
buysportspicks (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

You can watch us for freebet daily. We will start a free Challenge ($10-$1000) soon, here on our webpage or on a discord channel. I come back with details as soon as possible.

Thanks for watching.

https://buysportspicks.net/free-daily-pick/
buysportspicks (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

18.03 RESULTS
Premium tips

https://buysportspicks.net/match/18-03-2018-premium-sports-predictions/#more-2884
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

your account has been inactive for long time so not sure why you weren't here in the last couple of months
I checked your site but can't see the results for all the previous months , for example January and Decemeber aren't listed there how your tips did in those months ?

and in average what's the number of the picks you give per month in your paid section , also what sites you take the odds from ?
it is very difficult to gain trust in this forum if without any reputation ,, and I also do not trust your services ,, maybe you can first try to create a reputation so that your service can be considered here
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

You can watch us for freebet daily. We will start a free Challenge ($10-$1000) soon, here on our webpage or on a discord channel. I come back with details as soon as possible.

Thanks for watching.

You can also share your free daily pick here. As you  start building your  portfolio, have gained trust from the forum readers and followers, and if you can make a nice streak, then surely, more people will start to gain interest to visit your page, and eventually will join your discord channel because most of the free tipsters here have already proven themselves and have made name for themselves. So, better use this channel as your advantage to have more followers.
buysportspicks (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Wink
buysportspicks (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

New daily free bet, posted!
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

I read the thread from the beginning of your first posts till now and from every reply that you have given to the convincing you intend to do, I have not seen any form of seriousness in the services you are offering. You earlier posted some tips with the odds attached but you did not even bother to do review as to whether it was 100% success of outright failure, yet you keep put up posts that another one has been posted with link of your website. How exactly do you want to be reckon with or someone to take you serious before he/she would start paying subscription fee. This is the forum where to get trusted goes beyond what you have been doing all your life without actual proof to show its working.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5981

Meh.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Regardless of what other people in here have posted or what they think about this I'll actually be looking closely at how you do with this one. I think it's something new and to me interesting to at least try considering it's only $10 when it all comes around. I wish you the best of luck and depending on how these free picks turn out in the following days I might buy in to get the paid picks (at the very least it'll never hurt to at least get a different set of eyes on certain games).

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: