Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 04:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there bounties for Americans?  (Read 134 times)
cryptogottamoonman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

I see lots of bounties, but not sure if Americans are allow to join. I know there are some ico that restrict americans, but what about bounites.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Crazy question there but please respect my definition of your question you that you ask. Everyone is welcome and if your talking about restrictions well it on your country  that is like China who bans cryptocurrencies and related things to it. So, think about it if its ban on China they might not use this website anymore.

Plus if americans are restricted here who will know you already created an account if as my definition on banning and if its ban in your country you can't log in as I know and you cant access any accessible machines that is crypto related like, an ATM so you might not get any of your earned money bounties. You can just use it for online selling.
cryptogottamoonman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Crazy question there but please respect my definition of your question you that you ask. Everyone is welcome and if your talking about restrictions well it on your country  that is like China who bans cryptocurrencies and related things to it. So, think about it if its ban on China they might not use this website anymore.

Plus if americans are restricted here who will know you already created an account if as my definition on banning and if its ban in your country you can't log in as I know and you cant access any accessible machines that is crypto related like, an ATM so you might not get any of your earned money bounties. You can just use it for online selling.

So it okay for Americans to join. Please my excuse misunderstanding.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

I think there is no ICO that forbids certain people to join as participants. everyone may follow ICO if they have enough conditions for it. there are no restrictions on choosing to be a participant. that I know so.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2492
Merit: 277

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

I see lots of bounties, but not sure if Americans are allow to join. I know there are some ico that restrict americans, but what about bounites.
I don't think any bounty offering ICO for americans because America banned their citizens from participating in ICOs.But I don't know it is possible to join by using VPN or not,lets wait for an American to give suggestion about this.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
R7 PROMOTIONS Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse Campaign Management

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

I thought only ICOs were concerned by this interdict. There's a big difference between investing money in a project and being paid for a job.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

I don't believe you're disallowed from participating in bounties simply because you are from the United States. Here's why:

ICOs are viewed as investments and traditional sales of equity. They're also viewed as securities. In the U.S., it's not legal for an entity to directly sell these investments to citizens unless they are accredited investors. That's why companies are allowed to sell ICOs to U.S. citizens if they show proof that they are accredited investors.

That said, alt and bitcoin bounties aren't part of this equation. Bounties are more like jobs or online mini-tasks where your reward is in tokens or bitcoin. That said, you're not investing money, but rather, you're receiving wages. Since that's the case, U.S. citizens can participate in most bitcoin and altcoin bounties.

If you go to the altcoin bounties section, you'll see you can participate in altcoin signature campaigns where you put the altcoin's signature as your signature. This is not an investment, because there is no sale of securities or equity. It's a job where you accept wages in tokens.

Bitcoin signature campaigns are the same way.

Additionally, there are bitcoin and altcoin campaigns where all you must do is retweet or like on facebook. These are also allowed for U.S. Citizens Smiley

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Now the trend has gone that ISO projects require the passage of KYC not only for investors, but also for members of the bounty. In this regard, I think there may be difficulties.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: