Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

updates from the ambit team!
distribution of dividends for AMBIT token holders is again postponed until next month, this is an explanation from the ambit team:

Hello, to clarify few things: our new facility is being opened in about 7 days, hence the dividends will be given in 1month and 7 days, cant be earlier, this is realistic. Market is down, we tried our best but things went not in our favour, therefore this is what we have, you can be mad, we are mad too. But this wont help, or you can support us, one month will not change much. Whole market has been down, we got hit 700$ ETH down to 500$ as the iCO was over then now down to 200$ as we tried to keep our eth for as long as possible.
What MinerOne or ICERock mining has done, is that they have paid dividends from the ICO money. Meaning that I can convert few ETH now, make around 40K USD and distribute your money back to you, that is not actually from mining or hosting services. Do you really want such a thing ? This to me is cheating…
We want to payout real dividends from mining and hosting services, this will be 1 months from now.
ICO’s have made promises and not done a single thing, others have delayed for months and years, this is what happened to US, you seeing the overall market and its obvious that doesnt look great and please take everything into consideration and give us little more time. We will post the new video of completed facility this week. At least we do something, a lot actually
Once we post the video of new facility complete then you calculate 1 month plus another 3-5 days and thats the date when dividends should go out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

After reading update it looking we have to wait for few more months until ETH price get back to above $500 otherwise they will keep repeating this strategy after postpone. If they will pay dividends in ETH than it is not a big problem whether market is down or up.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

After reading update it looking we have to wait for few more months until ETH price get back to above $500 otherwise they will keep repeating this strategy after postpone. If they will pay dividends in ETH than it is not a big problem whether market is down or up.

Their message is vague, but I think what they mean is that they weren't able to launch the facility because they didn't want to spend too much of their ICO ETH holdings at declining prices. They probably made mistake not cashing out just enough money to complete the facility, so the mining could not start, and no dividends can be paid out. With ETH at $200 they're likely out of ICO funds now (since they continue to build the facility somehow), so paying dividens wouldn't be possible, and using ICO funds for this would be plain crazy anyway.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

In general, there are no dividends and apparently not yet foreseen. Today went to the cart watching what was there. The battle has already inflamed. Many on this Beck roll a barrel. Any talk about the need for an additional ICO to raise more money. In short muddy story. But on the other hand - the market is in such a deep ass that now it is not surprising that this is all. And besides, if they, for example, had the intention to throw, then no one would keep up the dialogue for so long and shoot these regular videos for investors.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I don't understand.. Why tokens frozen? What happen if ETH price not rising higher $200?
When can possible to sell AMBT tokens and where? I can't find any info..
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

I don't understand.. Why tokens frozen? What happen if ETH price not rising higher $200?
When can possible to sell AMBT tokens and where? I can't find any info..

It remain frozen for long time as you can understand what kind of approach dev have. They are afriad of the current market situation and they want to keep this lock until ETH could get recover above $500.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Exchanges? anyone who knows when they will it going to list.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Everything depends on the price of Ethereum this is what is coming out from the update. They could at least take the token to exchanges and let the people be busy with it while many other people could become familiar with the project. There is no guarantee that Ethereum will be back at $500 anytime soon it might be or not be in couple of months. Dividends part is understandable but what stops them to approach exchanges that I don't get at least.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Everything depends on the price of Ethereum this is what is coming out from the update. They could at least take the token to exchanges and let the people be busy with it while many other people could become familiar with the project. There is no guarantee that Ethereum will be back at $500 anytime soon it might be or not be in couple of months. Dividends part is understandable but what stops them to approach exchanges that I don't get at least.
If they are going to wait for 500 usd I think it may take some time to get in that price and I believe they have the wise decision because if they listed it now I think it will going to be dump.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
tomkat

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

I don't get it either - anyone knows the relation between giving the users possibility to move their AMBT tokens and the price of ETH?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Nobody knows about the future of this project the team have not made any decision when they will push this towards exchanges and start making payout dividends. They are waiting to see ETH price surge to x2 from current level which is looking hard at this stage.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

I don’t hope that any movement forward will begin here. Now the “project” stands still and gives people empty promises.
What about exchanges? Will they even be? What would people be able to sell AMBT tokens and forget like a bad dream.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Ambit team's analysts don't see market condition's good enough to proceed further. Now after fresh move in Bitcoin and market last night, it seems that a long bear is waiting for us continuously. That means AMBT will be get unlocked until halving of Bitcoin apparently that will move the entire market. Don't worry your tokens are save in locker else you were selling them at cheap price being panicked. They are your well wisher and taking care of your tokens much more than you.
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Seeing that megawatt mining farm declaring bankruptcy my fear is becoming reality that mining as business is big risk. Recently how many small and medium mining farms have been shut downed. Ambit was showing good plan even in case of bearish market good profit was shown in projected prices and ROI. What they said and did are quite contrary to each others.
alvena

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Anything can happen only in the field of cryptocurrency and mining, up to the fact that they will find some critical bug or vulnerability in the naked cryptocurrency or simply the price will not increase - the risk is justified or not it will be possible to find out only later. But with the mining there is a big positive moment and even in case of a complete failure, the same video cards will remain, which can then be sold and reclaimed more than half of the money spent.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.
tomkat

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.

You're right but they don't care :-) Ambit team -> unlock the tokens!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam

I feel the team is waiting for the bull run it doesn't matter how long it could take when BTC will touch again $10k than maybe they decide to share any news with us. Now it looking this project under serious as like devs are moving forward this.
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

There's nothing they can do now. Because of the fall in the price of ethereum, they now have little money and can't buy the equipment in the quantities they planned

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: