Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 10:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 19403 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hush

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.

As like market are recovering fast than we have good chance to get chance to get our dividends and it become tradable. They are afraid of bear market so I hope current comeback will help the investors to make some profit.
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.
it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
Untomabur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
We have to think positively on the team, maybe the team is busy so that until now there has been no update or information and it is better to continue to follow the developments to make it clearer

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 420

FIX Stable Investmen Payment Processor

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

ico has finished, then how many funds have they achieved?
I see on the total website that has been mined 14 btc and 301 Ethereum, is it true that they have gone that far?

UstadSoleh

Activity: 420

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Untomabur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

always expecting new news from the team for this project, and the news that was awaited was certainly good news with the news from im certainly made all those who joined here far away calm down with this project.
It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

It is certain that we are all waiting for good news from the team for this project but I think for the time being we must be patient to wait for it I'm sure the team will soon give good news

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:22:07 AM

As per last update the team will keep continue this project as paused until ETH price surge above $400 level otherwise we have show patience and there is no other option rather than this. Maybe in Q1 of 2019 we have some chance for this.
Are the teams in this project really busy preparing others, so they can't give new info about this project, but we just think positively, hopefully in the future it will be fine.
Hullo

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
Komosa

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:28:16 PM

When price of Ethereum will hit $400 then you can come back to see news else there will be nothing. It is quite possible we may not see this happening in this year so prepare mentally for the unexpected to go ahead with ease. It looks like next year year summer after halving markets will start to move under mega bull run by then sideways  so Ambit is long term investment.
I understand well those people who invested in this project. Because now they have to wait for many years, I do not think that the ETH will reach $ 400 in the near future. The project needed to make a refund because investors might be unhappy after a while.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ludbega

Activity: 756
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:03:30 PM

And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CryptoTech_

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:52:33 AM

And that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwSz5NfyJWE

What do you think? Good start ^^
after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared

koang

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:40:32 PM

after months of no news about the development of the project they finally returned, I hope this project was really developed because I also still hold this token until now and hope that dividends can soon be shared

You call this a news about the development? LOL...
Facility is built but we are not receiving dividends and token still lock
So why is it relevant?

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
mrbanjo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:16:28 PM

So why is it relevant?

The token is blocked and investors money is spent on new cars and restaurants. And the funny thing is they post photos on social networks without fear of anyone. I believe that this project can be safely written to scam. For the year no movements.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.

Hero/L
Police Indo

Activity: 413

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

So why is it relevant?

The token is blocked and investors money is spent on new cars and restaurants. And the funny thing is they post photos on social networks without fear of anyone. I believe that this project can be safely written to scam. For the year no movements.

Yes this project is completely out of the roadmap, should the September 2018 mining farm be completed and October dividends be paid but until today there is no news

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Mysbanickma

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:19:32 PM

So why is it relevant?

Yes this project is completely out of the roadmap, should the September 2018 mining farm be completed and October dividends be paid but until today there is no news
Then it certainly disappoints the participants because the project has come out of the roadmap but even so I hope we all continue to support the project in order to succeed

koang

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

Then it certainly disappoints the participants because the project has come out of the roadmap but even so I hope we all continue to support the project in order to succeed

Who should we support? Team ...? Where are they..?
Beka's gone ... Twitter is dead ...
And if you follow the conversation in their tele group, a lot of investors are asking for refund ...

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Police Indo

Activity: 413

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:21:10 AM

And if you follow the conversation in their tele group, a lot of investors are asking for refund ...

Yes, maybe you are right, but maybe there are other reasons why they look inactive
My guess is because of the price reduction at all coins, so it is not profitable to run a mine

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
mrbanjo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
Today at 05:34:28 PM

Yes, maybe you are right, but maybe there are other reasons why they look inactive
My guess is because of the price reduction at all coins, so it is not profitable to run a mine

Other reasons? The main developers in social networks have a rest on private villas and drive away on racing cars. Obviously not for their own money but for the money of investors doing it. All their promises turned out to be an empty word. It's time to connect interpol to arrest them. Georgia cooperates with interpol in full.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.

Hero/L
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile
Today at 06:30:40 PM

They didn't test the water and showed fear before jumping in the sea. I still remember how there ROI calculator was showing even in case of bearish market investors still will be taking some profit. This bearish market has been used to build big structures and platforms and was used as opportunity. Real talent works during hard times to get recognition in bullish market anyone can launch profitable business.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.