Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:31:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

What is the starting price of your Token??
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

in my opinion, this is a project that has a very good prospect, let alone the project also has a very professional team, I am confident that this project will definitely be successful and deliver outstanding results for all participants

Definitely it's the team experience that is one of the best things about it. They all have the relevant experience (especially the CEO) and they're already making profit!
drogas

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

What is the starting price of your Token??

The minimum amount you can invest is $100 in ETH/BTC. Smiley
skelethon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Reserve Vietnamese Translation: Whitepaper+ANN + BOUNTY
- BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
- BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
- Language: Vietnamese
- Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2GZXmb9
- ETH address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
If you are interested in my assistance, please send me a personal message

nice! Always nice to see the project being picked up by more translators, hope it'll attract more people
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

The project is really bringing a promising ICO.

I think one of the most promising ICOs of the year for sure. Looking forward to the presale in 4 days!

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Xioma

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

i'm generally not into mining related icos/projects or coins but this looks really interesting. unusual to see a truly eco-friendly mining crypto that also uses renewable and green energy

Why you are against? I think mining is one of the profitable category.

Maybe because of the fact that there are a lot of ICOs based on this idea. But it should be mentioned that most of them look like scams, as they are not providing any info how they are going to implement their project. Ambit is exemption in this case.

I definitely agree. Grin

I actually haven't been into mining at all but I think ambit managed to change my mind. They're already making profit too and the whole team has relevant experience. I think this project can be considered a unicorn.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

i'm generally not into mining related icos/projects or coins but this looks really interesting. unusual to see a truly eco-friendly mining crypto that also uses renewable and green energy

Why you are against? I think mining is one of the profitable category.

Maybe because of the fact that there are a lot of ICOs based on this idea. But it should be mentioned that most of them look like scams, as they are not providing any info how they are going to implement their project. Ambit is exemption in this case.

I definitely agree. Grin

I actually haven't been into mining at all but I think ambit managed to change my mind. They're already making profit too and the whole team has relevant experience. I think this project can be considered a unicorn.
Yes true because with his team of experienced and build projects with a vengeance this project in the future will be able to provide benefits for all participants and delivering projects to success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

I think one of the most promising ICOs of the year for sure. Looking forward to the presale in 4 days!

same, already signed up for the whitelist, waiting excitedly Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

In order to participate in the project must be pre-registered? Is it planned to use the KYC procedure in ICO or will it be completely anonymous?
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

In order to participate in the project must be pre-registered? Is it planned to use the KYC procedure in ICO or will it be completely anonymous?

You have to join the whitelist and I THINK they do KYC (through ID) but I don't know 100%

But I trust their team so I don't mind going through  KYC here.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

You have to join the whitelist and I THINK they do KYC (through ID) but I don't know 100%

But I trust their team so I don't mind going through  KYC here.
maybe a big ico like ambit using KYC will get better, as many of these ico talks promise with an experienced team composition and a great strategic partner we'll see when presale takes place later.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
sunX3

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

You have to join the whitelist and then provide KYC (ID) during the presale. Smiley
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Do you plan an airdrop? And if yes - when is it gonna be??
Thanks in advance!
No airdrop is currently planned

Do you know if there will be any plans in the future?

Though I think you'll be successful either way. Smiley

There are no plans for future airdrops at this time.

Will it be available on exchange in near future??

Listings will happen after the ICO ends.

As per legal requirements, there will be KYC. You do not have to pre-register to participate in the sale, but if you buy tokens before your KYC is approved, your tokens will be locked until it is approved. KYC begins when the presale opens. Jumio is doing our KYC
AmbitICO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 06:55:16 PM by AmbitICO

Hello, community. Ambit Mining Team is inviting you to an investor meeting, to meet us personally and answer all your questions.
We will arrange 2 day trip to Georgia which will include accommodation and living expenses. You will have a chance to see our existing mining and hosting infrastructure and find out more about our future business plans.
For more information please contact us at sale@ambitmining.io

VenturaBro

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Hello, community. Ambit Mining Team is inviting you to an investor meeting, to meet us personally and answer all your questions.
We will arrange 2 day trip to Georgia which will include accommodation and living expenses. You will have a chance to see our existing mining and hosting infrastructure and find out more about our future business plans.

Wow, that's amazing. Will there be winners chosen randomly? Or how does it work?

Either way, really shows that you care about the community, kudos!
AmbitICO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Wow, that's amazing. Will there be winners chosen randomly? Or how does it work?

Either way, really shows that you care about the community, kudos!

manlyxman

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

awesome always wanted to go to georgia Grin hope this works out would love to visit your mining team
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

I want to know if there are new mining equipment that can make your mining more efficient?
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Will the miners stay profitable even after the current crash of all cryptocurrencies? If yes then How?
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

In the coming days, I can join the ICO depending on the market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: