Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie  (Read 1744 times)
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

nothing, newbie canot join signature campaign
is good you incraese rank youre account
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

Try to find Neurogress bounty here I know there are accepting newbies for their signature campaign and you can also participate in all social media campaigns even if you are newbie. For me they are really good but try your own search too. Goodluck.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

Red Lanterns is a unique project the goal of which is rising of sexual literacy and developing of sex education. The advantage of Red Lanterns project consists in the fact that we have a ready-to-use product - RL mobile app. We not only give an opportunity for Users to get advice from Experts but also offer job for professionals.
The following ways of participation in Bounty program are available for community members:
Activity in blogs
Activity in social networks
Activity in video blogs
Project and community support
App install
Airdrop campaign
Creative project support
You can read more detailed information about terms and conditions of participation in RL Bounty program here https://goo.gl/YiDJHu
to take part in RL bounty program write to this email bounty@red-lanterns.com.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

When I started last year some projects are accepting newbies but currently I don't usually see campaigns that accept newbies due to the fact that some of them are just spamming (sorry to say this but it is the truth). I suggest for you to gain more knowledge as you are waiting to rank up by reading and practice vocabulary as you can use it in future campaigns and for the meantime join social media campaigns.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

you better follow the campaign facebook, twitter, youtube, articles, or any translator, in one project you can follow all his birarpun rank your newbie. you join the signature campaign, you can not follow it because the level you can not yet.

hopefully my advice helps you ..

goodluck
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 02:44:00 PM by kryptoqueen777

Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
Ive saw a bounty program which accepts newbies here in Bitcointalk. You can try to register here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110799.0 they are accepting newbies on their Signature Campaign. Its the only bounty I saw right now that accepts newbies.
Check it out and you can also try the Social Media Campaign. My rank is only a JR. member too but I joined many bountys in social media. Facebook and Twitter bountys are more easier for me. Try it out too Im sure you will enjoy doing it. Goodluck.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

before I apologize first, because I have not even seen bounty program in which there is a signature campaign for my newbie and I see the rank that can enter the smallest signature campaign is JR. Member. Even if there is a signature for the newbie is good because it can make the experience
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

I would like to suggest by your rank is now an Jr. Member so, I would like to tell you that you can now join the social media campaigns in which that is you can join telegram, telegram ambassadors, telegram airdrop, twitter, instagram, facebook campaign and also media and vedio campaign.

As for a newbie I saw this campaign before it was for a newbie rank and forgot the name but lets focus here that campaigns is a signature campaign and I think it was the only one who accepts newbie rank. For real I saw this campaign before I would just like to share and asking for forgiveness that I'm sharing it and not telling you the name because I really forgot.

So eyes here like in the forst paragraph newbies can join some bounty by the social media campaigns (as written) and translation campaign if the campaign maneger allows it and base from what I know it is allowed but yeah just for some. So I would say contact the one who is in charge.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

for the rank of the newbey can not participate in the signature campaign because the rules in the signature campaye must be J.R member.jadi the newbey must patiently boost first rank in order to participate in signature campaye.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

OAX have a good signature bounty campaign for Newbie.
for the newbie level you can follow Pecunio's signature campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197521.0
This bounty allows the newbie to join his signature campaign
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

minimum jr member to follow bounty

may need once post let me get to jr member. average bounty harua jr member to top

the higher rank the higher the wages are given
kecitiaoc

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

for newbie It is difficult to find a good signature. To reach the next level, you can participate in most activities. For example, my signature. CyberMiles has already been released. The price of tokens is also good. The project is also actively promoting and doing practical work.
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

for now, I think it's hard to find a signature campaign for a newbie, even it is not available I think. I recommend before joining bounty first you must see the rules  Wink

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

To start, you need to raise your rank at least to Jr. Member , and then look at which bounty companies you can join)
vadim.etc

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

Good companies do not take Newbi in principle, but in a signature the same. Almost everywhere there are requirements from junior member or higher. In many really worthwhile companies there is a set from a full member and higher.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

Nobody will truly share the best bounty campaign for you Smiley Cause if you join, the amount of token per stake will be decreased and the amount of token they'll get will be decreased as well Smiley)). Don't hope that anyone will let you know about it Smiley). For now, you're already a Jr. Member, you can be able to join a lot of signature bounty campaign, I can't tell you what is the best one cause I don't even know what is the best Smiley). But I think you should join bounty campaign managed by deadley or Aerys2 cause bouty campaign managed by these bounty manager often very good.

erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

nothing, newbie canot join signature campaign
is good you incraese rank youre account
There are bounty campaigns that accepts newbie for signature campaign although they might be rare to find but they are available at the bounties section of alternative cryptocurrency of this form, i suggest for the OP to develop his quality first and be active in order to get higher rank since doing campaign in newbie will just give you small amount of coins.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

As far I know , The minimum rank requirement in joining signature campaign is Jr Member. But I think there are few campaigns around this forum that accepts Newbie . I'm sorry that I can't provide the exact link but my advice for you is to push through Jr Member so that you will have more opportunities in joining some bounty campaign.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

As far I know , The minimum rank requirement in joining signature campaign is Jr Member. But I think there are few campaigns around this forum that accepts Newbie . I'm sorry that I can't provide the exact link but my advice for you is to push through Jr Member so that you will have more opportunities in joining some bounty campaign.

Mostly I don't see any project accepting newbie, in some projects they are not allowing members rank. It is very difficult to find a campaign for the Newbie.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

Mostly I don't see any project accepting newbie, in some projects they are not allowing members rank. It is very difficult to find a campaign for the Newbie.
There are few campaign which still accept newbie rank. Well, even though you got accepted on a campaign which accepted newbie, you shouldn't expect for high payment because you will be only get smallest portion. (Higher rank got higher payment)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: